What's new

Mughal’s Rajput policy vs Afghan policy

WTF bullshit!! Actually all the surveys show poverty in Pakistan has reduced as shown by the growing middle class , Next time don't make crappy statements when you can't support them. And btw India has more poverty then the whole Sub Saharan Africa but lets get back to topic

I have posted it number of places but let's talk about Rajput and Afghan. I will tag you when such thread resurfaces again. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Pretty much enough to disregard your post. Have a good day.

Does not make any difference to Tamil Brahmins who are quite dominant group despite being what 5% of population? Though they are hated a lot by South Indians, i don't know why. They are founders of South Indian civilization.

Only Indian empire to rule Pakistan was Gupta Empire. And Chandergupta Maurya was punjabi:big_boss:

Is that you shan :D

btw, Indian Punjab has a plummeting female population.

and most of it;s population are under drugs. Explains your posts.

I have a saying, if Bravado and pride were bullets, Punjabis would be the deadliest people in the world.

Actually It's the so called red corridor that has it. Let's not make exaggerated claims.
Never wanted to really the effing bullshit from him forced me to

I have a saying, if Bravado and pride were bullets, Punjabis would be the deadliest people in the world.

No one claimed that, but i had to put your South Indian being superior crap to rest with facts.

Hindu Shahis and Sikh being foreigners? :lol: And Chandragupta Maurya is believed to be Punjabi, its only now that Biharis have claimed him. No one is 100% sure of his origin but most likely Punjabi. And the mastermind behind Maurya empire was also born in Punjab, near Taxila.

Kido as i said in last thread, hindu shahis who are ancestors pakistani punjabis in north and central punjab ruled Punjab and Afghanistan.
Chandragupta Maurya was born in Bihar, that's accepted fact, Hindu shahis aren't Pakistani ancestors lmao.
@INDIC apparently Chandragupta Maurya is Punjabi.:rofl:

Does not make any difference to Tamil Brahmins who are quite dominant group despite being what 5% of population? Though they are hated a lot by South Indians, i don't know why. They are founders of South Indian civilization.

:lol: It is you Shan :D

Is that you shan :D

btw, Indian Punjab has a plummeting female population.

and most of it;s population are under drugs. Explains your posts.

My name is Irfan. Punjabis will take care of drugs and abortions in duo time. Worrying thing is they still have less poverty then best South Indian state Kerala. :sick:

Chandragupta Maurya was born in Bihar, that's accepted fact, Hindu shahis aren't Pakistani ancestors lmao.

And they are your ancestors SaffronSoldier? :rofl:

Bro Hindu Shahis were sons of the soil we still have them in plenty number in KPK esp Peshawar some as hindus and others as muslims. And also the Punjabi Sikhs don't count as foreign rule as they were born in Punjab themself

Bro Hindu Shahis were sons of the soil we still have them in plenty number in KPK esp Peshawar some as hindus and others as muslims. And also the Punjabi Sikhs don't count as foreign rule as they were born in Punjab themself

KPK and Punjab is where their ancestors still live.

Sikh Empire was mainly Punjabi however they had a lot of non Punjabis so it wasn't really a Punjabi empire technically mate, it was a religious empire. Also they didn't treat non Sikh Punjabis as Punjabi brothers.

I didn't claim it exactly either, But looks like your Poonjabi Pride got hurt.

Well what was it? How Punjab was ruined by muslims and we still have great civilization intact 2000 years later? Have some respect for us, forefathers of South Indian civilization.

My name is Irfan. Punjabis will take care of drugs and abortions in duo time. Worrying thing is they still have less poverty then best South Indian state Kerala. :sick:

And they are your ancestors SaffronSoldier? :rofl:
Who the fudge is SaffronSoldier? LoL.

Back
Top Bottom