What's new

Mughals/ Other Muslim Rulers slashed out of Indian history textbooks

I always think about Italians when eating Pizzas. Everytime I get a Pizza from my local Asian takeaway, I wonder how great it would have been if it had more Italian influences. If you are forgetting the true ancestral legacy of the food, then you are missing out on the fact that you are eating a part of history.

No one likes mentioning they were defeated by others.
Try Gobi Manchurian next time. :D

Amir Timur destroyed your Ottomans (and Timur locked Bayezid in a cage) and he had nothing to do with the modern Turkey

Lol- First Timur did not lock Bayezid in a cage. You slave read history from your daddies. Secondly Timur was a great Turk and he strived much to avoid a war with Bayezid, however Bayezid sent many letters which insulted him.

From your other threads too I can see you are a unhappy slave, and unhappy from your current situation, you have a non exist history and probably from a race that has been slayed like a rat by my ancestors.

yours ? what an Turkified Greeko-Armenian convert have to do with Ottomans who migrated from central asia ? i will not become anglo-saxon if i start speaking english. i will remain an Indian who lost his culture or adopted english to hide my Inferiority complex.

those ottomans were from Turkmenistan who enslaved natives on Anatolia and these half Arabs thinks that they are turks :lol:

one arabic member here told me a joke few days ago.
there are 2 types of turks, Gokturks(central Asia) and Faketurks(Anatolia) :lol:

you are a Fake turk. real turks are Central Asian you are just a little bitch or slave who adopted language and culture of your ottoman masters who bitchslapped your kind and raped your women for 1000s of years.

Turkified Greeko-armenian "antolian" stay in your limit, you are not even pure bastard of Turks since they ruled you for 1000s of years.

now wear stop taking pride in language and culture of those who raped you and enslaved you for millennia.

Shhhhhh.
p02qbqxx.jpg

Your ancestors

My ancestors

1200px-Osman_Gazi2.jpg

Lol- First Timur did not lock Bayezid in a cage. You slave read history from your daddies. Secondly Timur was a great Turk and he strived much to avoid a war with Bayezid, however Bayezid sent many letters which insulted him.

From your other threads too I can see you are a unhappy slave, and unhappy from your current situation, you have a non exist history and probably from a race that has been slayed like a rat by my ancestors.

Shhhhhh.
p02qbqxx.jpg

Your ancestors

My ancestors

Get off the high horse, wannabe Mongol. The Central Asian Turks (which are not your ancestors) were kept as slaves by my Ghurid ancestors. Those Turk slaves had nothing to do with Anatolia and Thrace. The Arabs also kept Turk slaves, as guards, servants as well as bed-warmers. So come back to earth

Not too clued in about your history to be honest.

Educate me.

How much of India did you control at your peak?

Where were you in the dominant Indian military force pecking order for a fightback when the Brits came?

Thanks.

Cheers, Doc
Well considering you are well versed with Maratha exploits you could have easily answered how aligning with Sujha ud daula paid for Marathas ignoring jats.

Jats were mostly peasants didn't had an empire to boast about but we kept resisting against invaders and religious bigots, especially against Aurangzeb which resulted in destruction of what would have been a secular tourist attraction in independent India.

State of Bharatpur came out in support of Holkar against Brits.

It's as stupid as Pakistanis jumping from the Indus Valley Civilization to Ghazni and Ghori after a 4000 year cryo sleep.

On another planet.

Cheers, Doc
Who told you that ?
you have gone through any history book written in Pakistan and is part of our curriculum?

Who told you that ?
you have gone through any history book written in Pakistan and is part of our curriculum?

Based on the evidence of what I see here, it would be a reasonable assumption.

Since you guys in all probability represent the top 5% educated cream of your country.

Correct?

Cheers, Doc

Get off the high horse, wannabe Mongol. The Central Asian Turks (which are not your ancestors) were kept as slaves by my Ghurid ancestors. Those Turk slaves had nothing to do with Anatolia and Thrace. The Arabs also kept Turk slaves, as guards, servants as well as bed-warmers. So come back to earth
Hahaha, Ghurids. Kid your stupid. Your actually stupid and you talk like you have knowledge. The Ghurids used to clean the Great Seljuks balls and we used to use them as dogs. They were an insignificant people or little country that was nothing but vassals of Seljuks and then the harzemsahs came after that and raped them too.

About the arabs, lol kid where do you read history. After the oğuz yabgu state, the seljuks came and just ran over everyone. If it wasn't for the seljuks, crusades would have rampaged all the weak nations and people there. Seljuks and Turks stopped most crusades.

I bet your like a kurd who don't have a country for 20,000 years that became a nationalist because of British policies that created a nationality out of you.

Well considering you are well versed with Maratha exploits you could have easily answered how aligning with Sujha ud daula paid for Marathas ignoring jats.

Jats were mostly peasants didn't had an empire to boast about but we kept resisting against invaders and religious bigots, especially against Aurangzeb which resulted in destruction of what would have been a secular tourist attraction in independent India.

State of Bharatpur came out in support of Holkar against Brits.

Ranjeet bhai, my point is simple.

Jats, for all their resistance, did not matter.

Marathas, whose reign extended from Attock to Cuttack, did.

Was it not extremely narrow minded and stupid for Hindus to fight against them, on the side of the then still fledgling British presence on our land?

You guys blame the Muslims. But what did you do?

Helped and conspired to defeat your sword arm.

Let me tell you guys. Marathas are still the least communal guys I've seen. And probably the most fiercely militant Hindus as well.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
But why are Turks getting worked up here? Am sure they have some history text-books in their own little country.

Based on the evidence of what I see here, it would be a reasonable assumption.

Since you guys in all probability represent the top 5% educated cream of your country.

Correct?

Cheers, Doc
Well I am afraid your assumption is wrong,all what you see is published over here to troll Hindus, nothing more then that.
They write here what is necessary to troll many Indians and especially Sanghis and you have wrongly deduced from it,that we don't know about history.
In Junior classes small portion of everything is taught,while nearest periods to today are given double space but nothing is taught in detail.
In Higher classes you can opt for it as subject and it is discussed from begging of time.
Literacy rate is around 60%.
Marathas, whose reign extended from Attock to Cuttack, did.

Cheers, Doc
They came in as supporters of
Adina Beg khan, a man who was master double gamer and Political leader,but after taking it,there policies were really confused which caused them loss of control in few years, without leaving any foot prints.
Marathas were good soldiers,but without any Political resolve.They alienated everyone who could have been there Ally for nothing.

But why are Turks getting worked up here? Am sure they have some history text-books in their own little country.

little? Calm down slave, don't be so happy with a country the british gave to you. You was my ancestors slave and that is the max you will be. A poor state with an embarrasing history.

Hahaha, Ghurids. Kid your stupid. Your actually stupid and you talk like you have knowledge. The Ghurids used to clean the Great Seljuks balls and we used to use them as dogs. They were an insignificant people or little country that was nothing but vassals of Seljuks and then the harzemsahs came after that and raped them too.

About the arabs, lol kid where do you read history. After the oğuz yabgu state, the seljuks came and just ran over everyone. If it wasn't for the seljuks, crusades would have rampaged all the weak nations and people there. Seljuks and Turks stopped most crusades.

I bet your like a kurd who don't have a country for 20,000 years that became a nationalist because of British policies that created a nationality out of you.

The guy you are talking to is an Afghanistani. Don't get confused with his shown flags.

Back
Top Bottom