What's new

Mughal policy of marrying enemy daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarman Kashani and Shikoh was declared an apostate by clergy on Aurangzebs orders so he could execute him because he was popular with the common folk.

No. That is not true brothr. Hazrat Mujaddid Alf Thaani declared Dar Shikoh as out of Islam, because he was a perennialist, and perennialists are not Muslims.. It is the duty of a Muslim scholar to save Imaan, and perennialists like daar shikoh were looting the Imaan of the Muslims. Hazrat Aurangzeb acted on the orders of Sunni Sufi Scholars.

Hazrat Mujaddid Alf Thaani was a Hanafi Mufti as well as the leader of all Naqshbandiyya Sufis in the world including Turkey and Central Asia that had the most followers.

At least Rajputs accepted Islam in mass and make up the backbone of the Muslim community in Haryana and Doab area of UP next to Haryana all the way down to Bharatpur/Mathura/Gwalior/Aligarh and Tonk

Lol and had Aurangzeb not tried to force them into Islam all Rajputs would be Muslim today, read about what some oriental scholars wrote about Rajputs of the time how they used to call themselves Hindu but follow Islamic law but when Aurangzeb told them to become Muslim they became hostile, had he left it alone they would have become Muslim over time like Southeast Asians.

So now you changed your story and wrote assumptions. To judge a man's character, we use the writings of Hazrat Mujaddid Alf Thaani RA, and other Sufis including in Aurangabad buried next to Hazrat Aurangzeb RA.

I didn't change any story. You are putting forward bunch of lies. Killing is in no way acceptable and you are saying the he was religiously compelled to do so. In other words you are saying that Islam is such a religion which orders to kill the brothers and confine one's father just to usurp power. #bullshit...

& If you are putting forward your case to state that killing to save one's imaan (as allegedly one sufi declared dara infidel which Aurangzeb couldn't see) is also right as per Islam then what Taliban are doing you have to consider them right as well.

think about it!

No. That is not true brothr. Hazrat Mujaddid Alf Thaani declared Dar Shikoh as out of Islam, because he was a perennialist, and perennialists are not Muslims.. It is the duty of a Muslim scholar to save Imaan, and perennialists like daar shikoh were looting the Imaan of the Muslims. Hazrat Aurangzeb acted on the orders of Sunni Sufi Scholars.

Hazrat Mujaddid Alf Thaani was a Hanafi Mufti as well as the leader of all Naqshbandiyya Sufis in the world including Turkey and Central Asia that had the most followers.

Bro your judgement is clouded my own family leads one whole Naqshbandi silsela but I have never heard any of my family member from the order call Aurangzeb a sufi lol and he was not a perenialist he just used to have one perenialist teacher and he also had Mia Mir as a teacher so whats the issue ? History records he was declared kuffr after capture not before and then executed if you think you can clearly tell why.

Lol and had Aurangzeb not tried to force them into Islam all Rajputs would be Muslim today, read about what some oriental scholars wrote about Rajputs of the time how they used to call themselves Hindu but follow Islamic law but when Aurangzeb told them to become Muslim they became hostile, had he left it alone they would have become Muslim over time like Southeast Asians.

South East Asians accepted Islam due to 9 Sufis who converted the Kings.

Hazrat Aurangzeb did not force anyone into Islam. His purpose was to remove perennialism from the Muslims, that had taken deep roots, and to revive true Islam in india.

Mughals,who were muslims, were absolute idiots.............from Babar to Bahadur Shah Zafar......they killed,tortured non-muslims......they behaved like animals

Multani just because Mughal were Muslim does not make them perfect rulers lol you will not concede evn with all the proof in front of you so let us leave it.

Bro your judgement is clouded my own family leads one whole Naqshbandi silsela but I have never heard any of my family member from the order call Aurangzeb a sufi lol and he was not a perenialist he just used to have one perenialist teacher and he also had Mia Mir as a teacher so whats the issue ? History records he was declared kuffr after capture not before and then executed if you think you can clearly tell why.

The relationship between Hazrat Mujaddid Alf Thank RA anD Hazrat Aurangzeb RA is a well established fact in Muslim history in South Asia. Please research about it. Daar Shikoh was a perennialist before being caught. He was the leader of perennialists in Delhi and made an institution there. Big debates against him and perennialists were going on from Afghanistan all the way to Sylhet. No Muslim accepted them.

Hazrat Miyan Mir is a Hanafi Shari'i Scholar and leader in the Qadiri Silsila in Punjab. He was a Sunni by Aqeeda and did not accept perennialists as Muslims. That does not mean Daar Shikoh cannot come and study under him

Muslims are free to study under hindu pandits and hindus are free to study under Muslims.

Multani just because Mughal were Muslim does not make them perfect rulers lol you will not concede evn with all the proof in front of you so let us leave it.

Most Mughal rulers were faasiq or tyrants. I am only talking about Hazrat Aurangzeb RA

Daar Shikoh was a Mughal, but he was not a Muslim. He was a perennialist.

Last edited:
One Mughal Emperor had incestuous relation with his own daughter. What was his name?

Bete idhar har doosra pakistani moghul hai ..... ( simultaneously Arab bhi hai :woot:)
Bach ke

Sir Indians also claim lot of things which they are not. Lets concentrate on topic and beghairat allies of Mughals.

This was a forced alliance too after he defeated the greeks. During wars between Nanda and Mauryan empire, such demands were proposed. When Khushans rose to power in Gandhara(Afghanistan) by defeating the Indo greek alliance then again alliance were forced to made by marrying the greek princess of demetrius

This does not excuse begharti of Mughal allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom