What's new

Mughal policy of marrying enemy daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kambakht doodh ka karz chadha dete the..
ohh kayyyyy

Hazrat Aurangzeb RA was a Naqshbandi Sufi.

All Naqshbandi Sufis in the Sub Continent [ millions of them ] have Hazrat Aurangzeb's name mentioned and recorded in Silsilas.

No, some Mughals had Shia leanings. Some were perennialists like Daar Shikoh, and they were not considered Muslim
i AM WITH MULTANI ON THIS ONE

Aurangzeb was a Sufi, a disciple of Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi [ the Afghan leader of all of the world's Naqshbandi Sufis]

He had both Shariat and Tareeqat in hands.

This is the Mazaar Shareef of Hazrat Aurangzeb RahmatuAllah alaih and he is considered a saint by many sufi groups

Tomb%20of%20Aurangzeb1.jpg

Dara Shikoh was the real Sufi had he won the throne we may be talking about United South Asia under a constitutional Monarch.

Dara Shikoh was the real Sufi had he won the throne we may be talking about United South Asia under a constitutional Monarch.

Daar Shikoh was not a Muslim. Because he was a perennialist [ Sulah Kulli ]. Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi Mujaddid Alf Thani RA, the greatest Sufi of the second Millenium from Afghanistan, wrote a letter to Hazrat Aurangzeb RahmatulAllah alaih to remove Daar Shikoh from Delhi

you don't know what you are talking about. Hazrat Aurangzeb did imprison his father, but this is Sikh propaganda about putting iron rods in the father's eyes, just like some propaganada by some Sikhs about Nawaz Shah killing Pir Sabir Piya the same way as Mughals killed skh gurus.

Hazrat Aurangzeb was ordered by Hazrat Mujaddid Alf Thani Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi RA to remove dar shikoh and the other brothers

oh so now the justification is that yes he was imprisoned (what a good deed by shariat person) and other part is insinuation.. and using religion to usurp throne.. it is nothing new so you claim that such and such sufia ordered him to do such a heinous crime puts a blot on the name of those sufia as well so please abstain from doing so.

Lastly, you are always too judgemental about me. I know exactly what I am talking about.. enjoy.. :D

oh so now the justification is that yes he was imprisoned (what a good deed by shariat person) and other part is insinuation.. and using religion to usurp throne.. it is nothing new so you claim that such and such sufia ordered him to do such a heinous crime puts a blot on the name of those sufia as well so please abstain from doing so.

Lastly, you are always too judgemental about me. I know exactly what I am talking about.. enjoy.. :D

Hazrat Aurangzeb RA was granted the throne by Hazrat Mujaddid Alif Thani RA., and he is a Wali Allah

it is an old tactic, eg: due to fear of Chandra Gupta Maurya starting expansion of his regime towards Greece, the seleucus married his daughter to Maurya which was organized by Chanakya as an alliance.

it is an old tactic, eg: due to fear of Chandra Gupta Maurya starting expansion of his regime towards Greece, the seleucus married his daughter to Maurya which was organized by Chanakya as an alliance.

That was different thing. Mughals on the other hand demanded daughters from their allies and enemies alike. Basically forced alliance.

Hazrat Aurangzeb RA was granted the throne by Hazrat Mujaddid Alif Thani RA., and he is a Wali Allah

and I am from Mars... give me break man... why Hazrat Mujadad Alif sani couldn't give him power using his spiritual powers? why he had to to commit a sin of incarcerating his own father? start using your brain... this is high time... :P

Unless it was Muslim girls they took, they were right tto do it!

Daar Shikoh was not a Muslim. Because he was a perennialist [ Sulah Kulli ]. Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi Mujaddid Alf Thani RA, the greatest Sufi of the second Millenium from Afghanistan, wrote a letter to Hazrat Aurangzeb RahmatulAllah alaih to remove Daar Shikoh from Delhi

Back in those days many Muslims followed non Muslim teachers how you forget he also followed Hazrat Mia Mir as well as the persian pereniallist. First time Iam hearing he was a non Muslim and show me the letter.

I doubt that. The Mughal empire's enemies would not have decreased just because Dara came to power. Maybe Dara would have gone down in history on par or even greater than Akbar as a righteous ruler, but little else would have changed as the fate of his successors would not be in his hands.

and I am from Mars... give me break man... why Hazrat Mujadad Alif sani couldn't give him power using his spiritual powers? why he had to to commit a sin of incarcerating his own father? start using your brain... this is high time... :P

Relax. Hazrat Aurangzeb RA was the Muslim ruler. And he was ordered by Mujaddaid Alf Thaani RA to remove the father as well, because the father was involved with the perennialist movement that Daar Shikoh started.

Back in those days many Muslims followed non Muslim teachers how you forget he also followed Hazrat Mia Mir as well as the persian pereniallist. First time Iam hearing he was a non Muslim and show me the letter.

Which Persian perennialist are you talking about brother? please let me know

i dont expect a uzbek midget to have depth of thought,just a bogus political story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom