What's new

Mughal policy of marrying enemy daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
History is crazy my friend. The Mughals did a lot of funny things....never allowed Mughal princesses to marry, kept minor royals almost permanently imprisoned in slum like conditions (when not killed) or even more interestingly Mughal wives would offer their breast milk (not directly :P) to the top commanders (both Hindu & Muslim)...Crazy lot.....but history is like that...

What nonsense!!

no, because you don't know shariat and tareeqat and about Hazrat Aurangzeb Rahmatu Allah alaih

i don't consider it Shariat and tareeqat in which you kill your brothers and imprison your father and make him blind by putting hot iron rods in his eyes. if you consider it so ... then whatever makes your nights awesome. For me he was just a normal king, a cruel one. That's it.

this sufi theory is a huge bogus bollocks,Aurangazeb tried hardcore wahhabi islam but failed as his subjects never helped,then he tried sufi islam in order to confuse the hindus from consolidating but mehhh,epic fail again.

i don't consider it Shariat and tareeqat in which you kill your brothers and imprison your father and make him blind by putting hot iron rods in his eyes. if you consider it so ... then whatever makes your nights awesome. For me he was just a normal king. That's it.

you don't know what you are talking about. Hazrat Aurangzeb did imprison his father, but this is Sikh propaganda about putting iron rods in the father's eyes, just like some propaganada by some Sikhs about Nawaz Shah killing Pir Sabir Piya the same way as Mughals killed skh gurus.

Hazrat Aurangzeb was ordered by Hazrat Mujaddid Alf Thani Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi RA to remove dar shikoh and the other brothers

Don't take Multani seriously, he have habit of declaring every Mughal a sufi. Lets stick to topic and find out list of beghairat allies.

this sufi theory is a huge bogus bollocks,Aurangazeb tried hardcore wahhabi islam but failed as his subjects never helped,then he tried sufi islam in order to confuse the hindus from consolidating but mehhh,epic fail again.

Hazrat Aurangzeb RA was a Naqshbandi Sufi.

All Naqshbandi Sufis in the Sub Continent [ millions of them ] have Hazrat Aurangzeb's name mentioned and recorded in Silsilas.

Don't take Multani seriously, he have habit of declaring every Mughal a sufi. Lets stick to topic and find out list of beghairat allies.

No, some Mughals had Shia leanings. Some were perennialists like Daar Shikoh, and they were not considered Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom