What's new

Mughal policy of marrying enemy daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was different thing. Mughals on the other hand demanded daughters from their allies and enemies alike. Basically forced alliance.
royal blood, add number of wife, enjoy their sex life and leverage to the acquired kingdom

I doubt that. The Mughal empire's enemies would not have decreased just because Dara came to power. Maybe Dara would have gone down in history on par or even greater than Akbar as a righteous ruler, but little else would have changed as the fate of his successors would not be in his hands.

Aurangzeb pretty much single handedly made all of the greatest Mughal enemies like the Rajputs and the Marathas.

At least Rajputs accepted Islam in mass and make up the backbone of the Muslim community in Haryana and Doab area of UP next to Haryana all the way down to Bharatpur/Mathura/Gwalior/Aligarh and Tonk

Relax. Hazrat Aurangzeb RA was the Muslim ruler. And he was ordered by Mujaddaid Alf Thaani RA to remove the father as well, because the father was involved with the perennialist movement that Daar Shikoh started.

it was just a fight for throne. An Aurangzeb for lust of power killed his brother .. not only Dara but other three as well and confined his father. then he used sufis name to justify this deed! because he knew that religion was best selling commodity.

windjammer? we?

what is we here? aap mughal ho,or are u a lohar who calls himself mughal?
Sou sunhar ki aur eik Lohar ki..... but a prominent sign of Mughal House will greet you at my residence.

First time Iam hearing he was a non Muslim and show me the letter.

this is Taliban mindset to declare anybody non muslim to kill him. the legacy of killer Aurangzeb continues in the form of Taliban today.

Relax. Hazrat Aurangzeb RA was the Muslim ruler. And he was ordered by Mujaddaid Alf Thaani RA to remove the father as well, because the father was involved with the perennialist movement that Daar Shikoh started.

Which Persian perennialist are you talking about brother? please let me know

Sarman Kashani and Shikoh was declared an apostate by clergy on Aurangzebs orders so he could execute him because he was popular with the common folk.

it was just a fight for throne. An Aurangzeb for lust of power killed his brother .. not only Dara but other three as well and confined his father. then he used sufis name to justify this deed! because he knew that religion was best selling commodity.

So now you changed your story and wrote assumptions. To judge a man's character, we use the writings of Hazrat Mujaddid Alf Thaani RA, and other Sufis including in Aurangabad buried next to Hazrat Aurangzeb RA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom