What's new

Mughal influence in India and Indian history

WRONG again. :P

Aurangzeb died in 1707. This is the map of the Maratha empire in 1760.

India-1760-map.jpg

:cheesy::cheesy::crazy::woot: that map is a map not based on reality

What control, what administration, what legacy, what great buildings, monuments were created

In the short period befor the Marathas and sikhs were conquered again by the British???

@Indian Patriot

@hussain0216

SInce This is PDF ; I dont want to say anything more ;
the longer this discussion goes on it will get uglier

We are all entitled to our opinions

Your opinion isnt historical fact

I hope you know Aurangzeb's intention behind writing this letter. Aurangzeb tried to create dissensions between Prince Akbar and the Rajputs and for some time he succeeded in his mission. And this letter is just the proof of it.
Can't believe that man lived for 89yrs and died on a friday. He should've met with a more violent death.

Aurangzeb's intentions is rather obvious, but his choice of words to describe the Rajputs shows the hate and fear he had for them.

Why did he fear and hate the Rajputs so much ?

I hope you know Aurangzeb's intention behind writing this letter. Aurangzeb tried to create dissensions between Prince Akbar and the Rajputs and for some time he succeeded in his mission. And this letter is just the proof of it.
Can't believe that man lived for 89yrs and died on a friday. He should've met with a more violent death.
That letter was tactical master piece which led Prince Akbar run to Sambhaji then to persia where he died....Price remain a Prince.....never become king...

What control, what administration, what legacy, what great buildings, monuments were created

In the short period befor the Marathas and sikhs were conquered again by the British???

LOL...... a shame you cannot handle reality :lol:

Go to Banaras to see the legacy of the marathas. Hindu revival and pride that was established.

British ruled for another 180 years. That's it.

You never had any resistance. If not for the british then India would have been under mughal occupation. With maybe the Sikhs ruling north India. Maratha power was badly hurt in the disastrous 3rd battle of panipat, or did you forget about abdali?

WRONG

Marathas had reached as far as Peshawar and Attock

They RECOVERED from their defeat at Panipat

IF the BRITISH had delayed their entry into India by 50 years

Marathas ; Sikhs : Rajputs would have reconquered and liberated many areas of Present day Pakistan

Britishers SAVED you

Google

That letter was tactical master piece which led Prince Akbar run to Sambhaji then to persia where he died....Price remain a Prince.....never become king...
True!

This is the British Map from 1909. See how much of the land was still ruled by Indian kings ?

political+divisions+of+British+Indian+Empire+1909+Imperial+Gazetteer+of+India.jpg

Marathas ; Sikhs : Rajputs would have reconquered and liberated many areas of Present day Pakistan

How many times do I have to remind you that the rajputs had no voice in Indian politics.

Without the british India would have remained a muslims country. In 1857 all rebels who were mostly Hindu approached the Mughal Bahadur Shah Zafar to LEAD them and promised to appoint him the BAADSHAH of India. This was the influence of India.

And listen here you fcuking piece of moron. Do not live in your fantasy and make assumptions. You have been time and again trying to get personal. If you try that one more time I am gonna fcuk you so bad you will understand what your defeated ancestors faced against the foreign invaders.

Oh come on!
We all know why Aurangzeb hated Rajput.

Why is that Levina Ji?

The control is "Chauth" fourth part of state income.... It is nearly impossible to form a state efficiently where all over India there is many small kingdom which are constantly harassing the central kingdom...
other thing is to operate from Puna as capital its very tedious and cumbersome. Thus, Peshawa comes with confederacy like Scindia, Holkar and Bhosale which help them to control the area.building , monument who needed , just see some master piece of Fort like Raigadh etc...

And listen here you fcuking piece of moron. Do not live in your fantasy and make assumptions. You have been time and again trying to get personal. If you try that one more time I am gonna fcuk you so bad you will understand what your defeated ancestors faced against the foreign invaders.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Keep crying and shouting
I can see your frustration

How many times do I have to remind you that the rajputs had no voice in Indian politics.

Without the british India would have remained a muslims country. In 1857 all rebels who were mostly Hindu approached the Mughal Bahadur Shah Zafar to LEAD them and promised to appoint him the BAADSHAH of India. This was the influence of India.

Why is that Levina Ji?

And how many times do I need to demolish your LIES and shame you ?

Rajputs exited right from 700 AD to 1950. For 1200 years. In fact, Rajput Monarchy in Nepal ended only recently.

They even managed to become the President of India.

India ceased to be a muslim ruled country in 1707.

In 1857 revolt, most of the sepoys who revolved were Muslims :lol: ........ did you not know that ? That is why the Sikh's were so strongly against them.

THAT is why Bahadur Shah Zafar was appointed as a nominal head. The same as what the Peshwa's did.

Why not learn some history before sprouting nonsense again and again ? :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Keep crying
I can see your frustration

Frustration is you a loser trying to salvage some fake pride by fabricating fake history.

The Nawabs ruled Bengal, Tipu Sultan ruled Mysore, Nizam ruled Hyderabad. So what Hindu country are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom