What's new

Mughal influence in India and Indian history

In short .. their faith in themselves was weak.. they belonged to a section of humanity that is called "Faith Traders".. they are always on the look out for a better deal. I wonder whats next.

Islam is best, thats the point

What you are saying is that your caveman ancestors believed the world was created by cow shit, even though you know better you will believe and worship the same simply because your ancestors believed it

Its like putting your hands over your ears and going na na na na na

My ancestors worshiped a dude with a friggin elephants head, now thats bull shit from any angle so excuse me if i dump those beliefs

Our old faith was stupid

Monkey Gods, kali maa gods, blue gods, animal god's. They worshiped lingams for phucks sake. Do you know what that is

We thank the lord our ancestors had the wisdom of throwing the old paganism into the dustbin and becoming muslim
My signature suits you.

Ok then why did the mighty sikh, rajput and marathi super empires individually lose to a tiny island thousands of miles away in the north Atlantic
1) British came in the 1600s (with Sir Thomas Roe) when India was under the rule of Jehangir. India was a stronger nation back then. So, the British were contended to be traders. However, Nadir Shah's (of Iran) invasion of India in 1738, changed the picture. Britishers took advantage of the fact that India was weakening.
2) Lot of infighting. For example
a)Tipu Sultan attacked the neighboring Malabar more ferociously than he attacked the Britishers.
b)The Aurangzeb's rule was quite bitter for non-Muslims and the Hindus were tired of Islamic rule.

Its an ideal example of " The foolish cats and the clever monkey". Had likes of Aurangzeb and Jahangir not earned the ire of hindu kings then I guess Britishers would not 've got the support they did, initially.

Islam is best, thats the point
What you are saying is that your caveman ancestors believed the world was created by cow shit, even though you know better you will believe and worship the same simply because your ancestors believed it
Its like putting your hands over your ears and going na na na na na

My ancestors worshiped a dude with a friggin elephants head, now thats bull shit from any angle so excuse me if i dump those beliefs
or may be adopting Islam made more financial and political sense at that time.. and now you are stuck with it.. you can't claim to be Arabs because Arabs would not let you.. you don't want to be associated with Indian Subcontinent as that will make you look like a religious convert... so what are you ...really.

or may be adopting Islam made more financial and political sense at that time.. and now you are stuck with it.. you can't claim to be Arabs because Arabs would not let you.. you don't want to be associated with Indian Subcontinent as that will make you look like a religious convert... so what are you ...really.

Adopting islam helped them keep their head, but made them loose their self respect and pride.

How long can men live like animals without their pride ? ....... leaving islam is punishable by death. So what choice do they have ?

or alternatively islam is the fastest growing faith in the world with adherents across the world in all continents

it is the will of God and far far superior to the paganism which people of the sub continent indulged in

Muslims of the sub continent are not arabs just like the majority of muslims from across the world are not arabs

We just want to clarify that we are not pagans like the hindus

Adopting islam helped them keep their head, but made them loose their self respect and pride.

How long can men live like animals without their pride ? ....... leaving islam is punishable by death. So what choice do they have ?

Islam is the will of God and far superior to Hinduism, this is why Hinduism is still only a local faith amongst people of india ir ibfian decent

Flying monkey gods, demon gods like kali maa, lingams, cow worship

This is all crazy crazy stuff not worthy of human worship

The greatest most noble thing our ancestors ever did was dump Hinduism for a superior faith in every way

This is part and parcel of the hindu ego problem just like they cant accept history and have to twist it, they cant accept millions of people from the sub continent saw no worth in Hinduism and became muslim out of love and choice

You cant expect us to continue to worship idols

Islam is the will of God and far superior to Hinduism, this is why Hinduism is still only a local faith amongst people of india ir ibfian decent

The greatest most noble thing our ancestors ever did was dump Hinduism for a superior faith in every way

This is part and parcel of the hindu ego problem just like they cant accept history and have to twist it, they cant accept millions of people from the sub continent saw no worth in Hinduism and became muslim out of love and choice

Your Ancestors did not have a choice. And quite frankly I don't give a $hit about your thoughts, belief or practices. Don't bother to reply to me.

or alternatively islam is the fastest growing faith in the world with adherents across the world in all continents
it is the will of God and far far superior to the paganism which people of the sub continent indulged in
Muslims of the sub continent are not arabs just like the majority of muslims from across the world are not arabs
Well... fastest growing because there is no control over how many are born. No sense of social responsibility may be. The fastest growth in Islam happened during the days of Islamic crusades when majority was converted under the shadow of a sword.. like yourself.
Such is the situation that you guys have to claim superiority.. by beating your chest... and by name calling other religions.
You claim to fame is that you are better then hindus...says who...

Islam is a cult not religion and there is no shame in worshiping cow or stone rather than slaughtering fellow Muslims bcZ of sect.

The Assamese or more specifically the Ahoms did not have a long history of war against the Mughals. During the reign of Aurangzeb he sent his Mughal commander to subdue the Ahom kingdom. The Mughals were routed, but there were no further conflicts. The Mughals did not attack again and the Ahoms did not pursue Mughals.
they attacked 17 times,,,not so short ehh,,,ending with the battle of itakhuli,,,in which they lost territory n will to fight.

Your Ancestors did not have a choice. And quite frankly I don't give a $hit about your thoughts, belief or practices. Don't bother to reply to me.

My ancestors had a choice that millions across the world have made, to choose faith and God over disbelief and idolatry
Well... fastest growing because there is no control over how many are born. No sense of social responsibility may be. The fastest growth in Islam happened during the days of Islamic crusades when majority was converted under the shadow of a sword.. like yourself.
Such is the situation that you guys have to claim superiority.. by beating your chest... and by name calling other religions.
You claim to fame is that you are better then hindus...says who...

Fastest growing by the grace of God and destiny winning the hearts of people across the world regardless of propaganda

Islam is superior to your idolatry simply because it is superior to your idolatry, this is the conclusion of my forefathers
Islam is a cult not religion and there is no shame in worshiping cow or stone rather than slaughtering fellow Muslims bcZ of sect.

There is much much shame in worshipping cows and stones, thats your problem your shameless

My ancestors had a choice that millions across the world have made, to choose faith and God over disbelief and idolatry

Fastest growing by the grace of God and destiny winning the hearts of people across the world regardless of propaganda

Islam is superior to your idolatry simply because it is superior to your idolatry, this is the conclusion of my forefathers

There is much much shame in worshipping cows and stones, thats your problem your shameless

Killing school children is a shame not worshipped Stones BTW thousands of Muslims kill each other on daily basis this is testimony of barbarism no shame in accepting this truth.

they attacked 17 times,,,not so short ehh,,,ending with the battle of itakhuli,,,in which they lost territory n will to fight.

He is writing his own version of History. Facts have no role to play there :P........ glory of religion and fantasy of Mughal supremacy guides his desires.

Fastest growing by the blade of sward and striking fear into the hearts of people who don't agree. Thats' who it grew in past.. thats' how it is now.

I am the best because I say I am the best... thats some good insight into Islam.

Back
Top Bottom