What's new

Mubasshir Luqman - Why Even Educated People Beleives His Crap?

normalinsane

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So I am quite amazed at why even educated and seemingly normal people believes at the crap this person throws at them via his Talk show?
People memory is so weak that they forget his planted interview episode?
Or his stupid stats like "during 2008-2010 more people are killed in Karachi than civil war in Bosnia or in the 1971 and 1965 India-Pakistan wars" I mean you have to be way way stupid to believe this crap!

Beside his complete biased opinion & Talk shows, yet people are praising him like he is some kind of "hero" or savior (same goes for Amir Liaquat). Here are some of his "kharai characteristics"

He was Caretaker Provincial Minister in Uncle Mush Era
He has publicly accepted in his talk show about taking "expensive gifts" from MQM Altaf Hussain (go search & watch the interview than say anything about this fact)
He "actually" misused Quran to "legitimize" the killings of people who was "labelled" (not proven but alleged) as Mushirq or Kafir (watch His show with Ludhiany first & than do any comment please)
He falsely spread "bird flu" rumors in Punjab
He shows his eternal hatred towards PMLN by making them responsible for the infamous "Atif aslam lahore concert deaths" which was organized by Punjab Group of Colleges owned by Dunya TV owner & father of a victim lodge an FIR against Mian Amir for failing to pay off compensation (FIR is available read it)
He did a fraud of $80,000 in Thailand which resulted in Thai studios collectively banned all Pakistani filmmakers from using their facilities in 2005/6. After Pakistani film associations pressurized him and warn of legal action, he paid the dues.
He asked Monis iIlahi some money to promote PMLQ agenda via his talk show (enjoys a BMW 5 Series car gifted by 2 famous chuduhry bratharan)

i mean that guy called Linux Ubuntu OS China Ki Windows’ :D matlab bhai jahalat ki had hoti ha koi. If you dont know about anything than you should shut your mouth about it.

My question is: Has our moral standard reached so low that we find likes of Mubashir Lucman as our voice? What are your opinions?

*sorry for the typos

Last edited:
As long as he will keep satisfying the egos of certain group of people. People will always continue to follow him. Aside from things you said, he also held a ministery under Musharraf's regime but he has never ever openly offered himself for trial despite arguing for the retrospective application of article 6.

So I am quite amazed at why even educated and seemingly normal people believes at the crap this person throws at them via his Talk show?
Or his stupid stats like "during 2008-2010 more people are killed in Karachi than civil war in Bosnia or in the 1971 and 1965 India-Pakistan wars" I mean you have to be way way stupid to believe this crap!

Beside his complete biased opinion & Talk shows, yet people are praising him like he is some kind of "hero" or savior (same goes for Amir Liaquat)

He has publicly accepted in his talk show about taking "expensive gifts" from MQM Altaf Hussain (go search & watch the interview than say anything about this fact)
He "actually" misused Quran to "legitimize" the killings of people who was "labelled" (not proven but alleged) as Mushirq or Kafir (watch His show with Ludhiany first & than do any comment please)
He falsely spread "birdy flu" rumors in Punjab
He shows he eternal hatered towards PMLN by making them responsible for the infamous "Atif aslam lahore concert deaths" which was organized by Punjab Group of Colleges owned by Dunya TV owner & father of a victim lodge an FIR against Mian Amir for failing to pay off compensation (FIR is available read it)
He did a fraud of $80,000 in Thailand which resulted in Thai studios collectively banned all Pakistani filmmakers from using their facilities in 2005/6. After Pakistani film associations pressurized him and warn of legal action he paid the dues.
He asked Monis iIlahi some money to promote PMLQ agenda via his talk show (enjoys a BMW 5 Series car gifted by 2 famous chuduhry bratharan)

i mean that guy called Linux Ubantu OS China Ki Windows’ :D matlab bhai jahalat ki had hoti ha koi. If you dont know about anything than you should shut your mouth about it.

My question is: Is our moral standard has reached that low that we find people like Mubashir Lucman our voice? What are your opinions?

*sorry for the typos
He is a blackmailer, without any doubt.

I strongly believe this person is of dubious character. He has mischievous expressions and smile as noone can do anything against him, due to some very strong backing. He has bi jamalo type of mentality, always spreading hatred. And why not he is IK blue eyed moron.

Our media has a lot of unnecessary freedom. And too much of anything is not good.

Who can forget that pre-planned & staged interview with Malik Riaz, period :coffee:

People also believe Altaf Hussain, Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Nawaz Sharif, Asfandyar Wali sooo whats the big deal if they believe ML as well

They even believe Bilawal chicken, Imagine Bilawal becoming president or PM in coming elections and giving orders to the army generals

mohabbat rooz biktee hai ,adawat rooz biktee hai
tuwaif ki tarha, sahafat rooz bikti hai

People also believe Altaf Hussain, Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Nawaz Sharif, Asfandyar Wali sooo whats the big deal if they believe ML as well

Yeah exactly but WHY? I mean If you have even basic knowledge of Pak history & these politicians history, you should not believe them?Than why people get so desperate to justify their likings for such characters?

mohabbat rooz biktee hai ,adawat rooz biktee hai
tuwaif ki tarha, sahafat rooz bikti hai

wah jee wah :D

Who can forget that pre-planned & staged interview with Malik Riaz, period

yar people did actually forget it. just see twitterati (do not mix with the urban slang word please :D ) reaction over his "Iqwalai Zareen" they are going bonkers over his home-made truths. they are actually defending him and praising him :S

Last edited:
yar people did actually forget it. just see twitterati (do not mix with the urban slang word please :D ) reaction over his "Iqwalai Zareen" they are going bonkers over his home-made truths. they are actually defending him and praising him :S
Sorry state of affairs....

Ever since "Mush The Drink Dance Macho" handed the monopoly of media to his businessmen buddies in Karachi,This Commercial SAHAFAT has produced nothing but low life presenters,writers,producers all following the SAHAFI KANJER named
KHALIL UR REHMAN.He was the first man who started Introducing and printing photographs of good looking girls for commercial purposes only.His Harami son then embarked on his family's true agenda of Anti Qarardad e Pakistan.The names mentioned above are all a gang of collaborators in crime with this BADMUAASH MEDIA, With shakeel ur peekdan being their covert DON.

Beside his complete biased opinion & Talk shows, yet people are praising him like he is some kind of "hero" or savior (same goes for Amir Liaquat)

He falsely spread "birdy flu" rumors in Punjab
He shows he eternal hatered towards PMLN by making them responsible for the infamous "Atif aslam lahore concert deaths" which was organized by Punjab Group of Colleges owned by Dunya TV owner & father of a victim lodge an FIR against Mian Amir for failing to pay off compensation (FIR is available read it)
He did a fraud of $80,000 in Thailand which resulted in Thai studios collectively banned all Pakistani filmmakers from using their facilities in 2005/6. After Pakistani film associations pressurized him and warn of legal action he paid the dues.

i mean that guy called Linux Ubantu OS China Ki Windows’ :D matlab bhai jahalat ki had hoti ha koi. If you dont know about anything than you should shut your mouth about it.

My question is: Has our moral standard reached so low that we finde likes of Mubashir Lucman as our voice? What are your opinions?

*sorry for the typos

You are a true representative of JANG Group.

Back
Top Bottom