What's new

Hamid Mir blames ‘ISI within ISI’ for attack

I just love it when Indians talk about intolerance. Like same people who vote criminals and mass murderers to be their leaders. Looks cute. :D
Good to know you love something in life,yes India has criminals leaders and so do the whole of subcontinent.
With out fair investigating done by GOP,some of you guys started branding the guy a traitor,end of the day he took the bullet.

Good to know you love something in life,yes India has criminals leaders and so do the whole of subcontinent.
With out fair investigating done by GOP,some of you guys started branding the guy a traitor,end of the day he took the bullet.

Don't defame whole of subcontinent. Not everywhere a mass murderer has a chance to become a PM.

Don't defame whole of subcontinent. Not everywhere a mass murderer has a chance to become a PM.
Dude i am no fan of modi,but you refering him a mass murderer is funny,the SC directed probe dint find anything against him,now dont tell me you are higher than the SC of India.

Dude i am no fan of modi,but you refering him a mass murderer is funny,the SC directed probe dint find anything against him,now dont tell me you are higher than the SC of India.

Indian judiciary is an even bigger joke than the secularism that Indians often brag about. Everyone knows the way he reacted to the events after that yatra train fire incident.

Indian judiciary is an even bigger joke than the secularism that Indians often brag about. Everyone knows the way he reacted to the events after that yatra train fire incident.
Dude dont talk about things you know jack about.you where the same guy who was talking about your judiciary when the terrorists where released.

Dude dont talk about things you know jack about.you where the same guy who was talking about your judiciary when the terrorists where released.

I still say Pakistani judiciary is a joke. No difference from Indian judiciary.

So maybe it was the " ISI within the ISI " that was trying to murder the " MIR HAMID " within the " HAMID MIR ". so really the real ISI had no role to play in this attempted Assassination of Hamid Mir..... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I wass about top write the exact same thing, you beat me to it....:-)

I hope pak people give support to him in this grave hour. The sacrifices this man and people like him are making for your country is the reason why Pak has not become a complete joke or a failed state. Stand by your heroes guys. They deserve it.

Not MQM & PMLN ... Not any Pakistani poster quoted those two .............
ohhh,,,,so we not that rich:(
btw pakistani posters have mentioned many a time that both MQM,PMLN r Indian stooges,,,:agree:

ohhh,,,,so we not that rich:(
btw pakistani posters have mentioned many a time that both MQM,PMLN r Indian stooges,,,:agree:

PMLN as not whole just Nawaz Sharif is Indian sympathizer ... But some PTIan dumboos alleged to MQM ... They are just idiots ........

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom