What's new

MS Dhoni to serve Indian Army in Kashmir, will undertake patrolling and guard duties

what morale booster after getting their arae kicked!

can our sniper send him back in a box please

I doubt that he will spend even a second on patrol. Most likely that he will be given an ac quarters with soldiers armed to the teeth guarding him. In a few months time, Bollywood will release a movie on his life including how he entered Pak Kashmir with a few men whilst he was deployed to Kashmir and destroyed thousands of Pak bunkers while blowing up the hideouts of a few thousand militants :D
You forgot the crow.
Don't forget the crow.

Pakistani members wanting Dhoni to die...???
Pathetic
Pakistani members on a Pakistani military forum wanting an Indian soldier to cop a bullet?
Unheard of.

Indians live in a bollywood world. They wanted Ajay Devgun to fly and save abhinadan while sunny deol was rolling in with tanks.

Dhoni in kashmir is only a gimick.

I just hope indian army feeds him better.

He has no experience of army and is much older to be fit for this job.He was at retiring age from cricket and now joined army so he will be easy target of freedom fighters
he is in territorial army. They have to go undergo training and assist the regular troops as per their rank.

He has no experience of army and is much older to be fit for this job.He was at retiring age from cricket and now joined army so he will be easy target of freedom fighters

He is much fitter than an average army officer or soldier

i was comparing him with standards of fitness of Pakistan army

Fitness test for joining pak army is
  • 15 push ups in 2 minutes
  • 20 sit ups in 2 minutes
  • 3 chin ups in 2 minutes
  • 7.4*7.4 feet ditch crossing
  • 1.6 mile run in 8 minutes
Hieght 5 feet 6 inches

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back