What's new

Pakistan Army is neutral and will not intervene in political matters of Pakistan

i dont know why such statements are given.
Do they think people will believe them after having a history of 74 years of interfering in state politics.
Their dirty games has cost pakistan loose bangladesh. Pakistan still has not recovered from radical islam. thanks to zia and his minions.
To gain back people trust it will take ages to get people back on the one sided and blind romance with the military they enjoyed till now.
May be after 74 years of backseat driving and converting the country into a basket case, he (and the military) has learnt the lesson. Running the country is not for them. Everyone can learn eventually what they are not good at.

These Army and ISI walas are the biggest jokers in Pakistan's 75 years history!!!

The world believes Army men has been solely responsible for what the current condition of Pakistan now in 75 yrs and these Army walas keep giving these stupid, childish statements !

What is end result , begging for bone handouts ?

Mean while ,
1- Islamabad Police is known as Torture Police now
2- Islamabad Police beating up KPK police officer on duty
3- Islamabad Police beating up fellow policeman for refusing to beat people

HIGH IQ demonstration is when you do something you benefit your country
with your action but if your stupid actions bring down your country from 29 billion Reserve to 12 billion it just shows you were stupid with decision making skills

May be after 74 years of backseat driving and converting the country into a basket case, he (and the military) has learnt the lesson. Running the country is not for them. Everyone can learn eventually what they are not good at.
He didn't say Army chief is neutral. He obviously played a dominant role in Pakistani politics. Bajwa publicly reversed Imran Khan's position on Russia while he was PM.

FC police surround Imran Khan's Bani Gala

New chief's new task

Last chance for Nawaz Sharif

power addiction and is ready to sell its services. ...will never change.
No one notice when Bajwa reply to a question about Pak inclination toward Russia and China ,, the response was extremely absurd ...unexpected from COAS of the Pakistan army... I wonder why I have seen the most intelligent disgruntled Pak Armed forces officers working in top notch companies in US. It is a common perception, a professional and intelligent person never gets the top slot in Army.
exactly they sell their bullshit of Pakistan first and they are serving the nation setting aside their personal interests. in reality its the total opposite keeping the people in the dark with their lies while swearing loyalties to the western nations.
Non of retired COAS and most senior generals reside in Pakistan after retirement their futures lie abroad. basically cashing out their service.
Honestly you do not want to get me started.
Thats true mostly in Pakistan anyone who has talent are put down, i have so many examples and actual people i know.
People say Pakistan se baag for a reason.

it was never for them to run in the first place. the country is a shit storm because of them running it.
If the country was lead by civilians for 74 years the democratic system in the country would have matured by now.
How can you learn the abcs of democracy when the GHQ jumps in.

Don't compare this khassi with Zia. Thanks.
Both were product of the same machinery. there’s every reason for me to compare.
whats wrong should be called out.
Zias shit is the reason pakistan is still not recovering.
Extremism and radicalization are his miracles.
And to forget sir nawaz and MQM

After setting whole Village on Fire , little Tommy wants to go on Hajj
tommy doesn’t believe in HAJJ.

exactly they sell their bullshit of Pakistan first and they are serving the nation setting aside their personal interests. in reality its the total opposite keeping the people in the dark with their lies while swearing loyalties to the western nations.
Non of retired COAS and most senior generals reside in Pakistan after retirement their futures lie abroad. basically cashing out their service.
Honestly you do not want to get me started.
Thats true mostly in Pakistan anyone who has talent are put down, i have so many examples and actual people i know.
People say Pakistan se baag for a reason.

it was never for them to run in the first place. the country is a shit storm because of them running it.
If the country was lead by civilians for 74 years the democratic system in the country would have matured by now.
How can you learn the abcs of democracy when the GHQ jumps in.
I have example in my family from PAF angry disgruntled left and retired as Sr Director from GE engineering division. Don't know the segment.

Why?

He seems like an honest guy. Basically, telling the country there is no money (and won't be as far as the eye can see) for warfighting and our policies should reflect that. Accordingly, he has kept peace with all neighbors. I don't understand the complaints.
The cost of this is not much and Pakistan has enough for any enemy:-

1666410728664.png

I have example in my family from PAF angry disgruntled left and retired as Sr Director from GE engineering division. Don't know the segment.
they are plenty of retired airforce folks working in LM and boeing and other major and minor aviation and defence industries.(mostly civilians as its not easy to get clearance from gov) as technicians and sometimes working engineers.

Imagine these people were working in pakistan and had sworn to keep state secrets , wheres the loyalty now.

they are plenty of retired airforce folks working in LM and boeing and other major and minor aviation and defence industries.(mostly civilians as its not easy to get clearance from gov) as technicians and sometimes working engineers.

Imagine these people were working in pakistan and had sworn to keep state secrets , wheres the loyalty now.
This establishment is really sincere with Pakistan.
Listen from .24

Back
Top Bottom