What's new

MRCA Competition-threat to PAF?

100 J-10B
250- 300 JF-17
50 Typhoon

100 J-10B
250- 300 JF-17
50 Typhoon

No dear, frankly speaking not possible keeping in view the finances and PAF strategy of PAF, reality could be is as following:

- J10 (2 sq, only and thats also in 2015 according to PAF chief)
- Typhoon (not yet on the PAF shopping list, till 2015 atleast)
- 250 JF17 ( possible , but for 250 JF17 u need to utilize simultaneous production in KAMRA and china, in order to induct 250 JF17 till 2015-16)

So this is what you guys think of Afghanistan......you so called Religious brothers...

Well if that the case then why is GOP concerned about Indias Growing influence in Afghanistan....

India's Afghan Aid Irks Pakistan - WSJ.com

Religious brotherhood is a different thing, and reality is reality. And reality is what i have written about afghanistan. Only a foll could think that afghan air force will be a potential threat for PAF in future. it is nothing but a wishfull indian thinking.

And "Yes" GoP is concerned about increasing indian influence in afghanistan. GoP will be fool if they aren't concerned, They should be concerned. But thats concerns is not regarding Afghan airfocre.

No dear, frankly speaking not possible keeping in view the finances and PAF strategy of PAF, reality could be is as following:

- J10 (2 sq, only and thats also in 2015 according to PAF chief)
- Typhoon (not yet on the PAF shopping list, till 2015 atleast)
- 250 JF17 ( possible , but for 250 JF17 u need to utilize simultaneous production in KAMRA and china, in order to induct 250 JF17 till 2015-16)

That was an ideal approach to counter Indian MKI and MRCA deal.
It may comes true if Zardari reduces his forign visits and tihnk to save some money for PAk defence.

One thing more PAF will ground almot all Mirage (except ROSE), F-7 ( Except F-7PG) and A5/Q5. PAF would need their replacement and JF-17 wouldnt be enough.

Besides that PAF shlould sell old fleet (old F-7, old mirage and A5/Q5) to Sudan, Srilanka, Iran, BD.....they will get some money atleast to initiate new projects for wesern jets or J-10B

100 J-10B
250- 300 JF-17
50 Typhoon

Your statement is akin to building castles in the air. The first deliveries of the J-10 to pakistan are to start only in 2015, even then it will not be able to match the Su-30MKI as the chinese can never expect to match the Israeli & French avionics package of the Su-30MKI. Having 100 operational aircraft will take atleat a decade even by the most optimistic estimates, that too provided that Pakistan can raise the money.

As for having 250-300 JF-17, thats also a dream atleast till 2020 again by the most optimistic estimates. the first suadron is still not operational inspight of the PAF having received the plane in 2007. There are still a lot of problems that need to be sorted out for the JF-17 and to say the least chinese avionics are not something that a professional air force looks forward to getting.

As for your statement regarding the PAF having 50 Typhoons, i can only smile. go figure.

Your statement is akin to building castles in the air. The first deliveries of the J-10 to pakistan are to start only in 2015, even then it will not be able to match the Su-30MKI as the chinese can never expect to match the Israeli & French avionics package of the Su-30MKI. Having 100 operational aircraft will take atleat a decade even by the most optimistic estimates, that too provided that Pakistan can raise the money.

As for having 250-300 JF-17, thats also a dream atleast till 2020 again by the most optimistic estimates. the first suadron is still not operational inspight of the PAF having received the plane in 2007. There are still a lot of problems that need to be sorted out for the JF-17 and to say the least chinese avionics are not something that a professional air force looks forward to getting.

As for your statement regarding the PAF having 50 Typhoons, i can only smile. go figure.

Thankyou very much for your nonsense opinion.
Please stay away.

I was quoting that it was an ideal approach

First read ma early posts once again ...wt I was saying then comment.
At the moment India have approx 120 MKI. And ur not able to descide for MRCA. So wt comes in 2015.
I am not saying anything abt 2015.

Last edited:
Did you read the article I posted.....Please do that....

I am sure that India agencies are doing much more in Afghanistan than Building roads...Thats what Embassy are for.....but its for your Government to Prove to the rest of the world...so that they can stop India from doing that.....and till the time you guys can't do that...the statements and concerns are just good for media bites......

So why did Mr. William Burn was telling Indian to close some of its consulates in Afghanistan. I think world know this very well but they have their own interests in Afghanistan so they are allowing Indians to carrying on Indian activities against Pakistan. There is nothing secret there but just the common interests

So why did Mr. William Burn was telling Indian to close some of its consulates in Afghanistan. I think world know this very well but they have their own interests in Afghanistan so they are allowing Indians to carrying on Indian activities against Pakistan. There is nothing secret there but just the common interests

World knows so many things....about India and Pakistan....but the question is "Can Pakistan provide enough proof to the world ...and convince world Diplomatically...that India is supporting terrorist activities through Afghanistan.....the answer is " No"

World knows so many things....about India and Pakistan....but the question is "Can Pakistan provide enough proof to the world ...and convince world Diplomatically...that India is supporting terrorist activities through Afghanistan.....the answer is " No"
But still you didn't answer my question if no proofs were given why Mr. William Burns was telling Indian to shutdown some of its consulates in Afghanistan?

before i answer your question CAN india proivde evidence that pakistan is funding and sendig terrorist across the border as a government policy of terrorism the answer is NO....we saw it when the INDIAN media that loves propaganda couldn't prove that Pakistan government was behind this ajmal kasab boys!!!

so ssssssssssssssh and don't derail this thread!!!

But still you didn't answer my question if no proofs were given why Mr. William Burns was telling Indian to shutdown some of its consulates in Afghanistan?

Anyone can say anything.....and america has to make sure that pakistan tows its linse and to keep some Pakistani Azz warm...diplomatic statements like these are made....

By the way ...after he made the statement...how many Indian Consulates in Afghanistan have been closed...... None....:pop:

So there you have it....statement was supposed to tell Pakistan...look we told India to close the consulates...:angel:..but they wont listen to us...:angel:...now please continue to fight out battle.:blink:

before i answer your question CAN india proivde evidence that pakistan is funding and sendig terrorist across the border as a government policy of terrorism the answer is NO....we saw it when the INDIAN media that loves propaganda couldn't prove that Pakistan government was behind this ajmal kasab boys!!!

so ssssssssssssssh and don't derail this thread!!!

Well the proffs were shared by with UN...and the whole wide world.......thats got Pakistani Government take action against you very Deer LET

Pakistan promises action against 26/11 suspects

And America is also Pushing for this:

http://www.hindu.com/2009/09/19/stories/2009091961801000.htm

Oh, I see! “problems” with JF17, would you kindly list any such problems. Dear for your kind information the first Pakistani JF17 sq is going to get operational before end of this year. We will have a fully operational JF17 sq this year stationed at Peshawar. Update urself, before writing any thing. JF17 is way ahead of ur LCA, you can’t list any “So called” problems related to JF17.

This is unlike the Indian LCA (late coming aircraft) which is under construction since 1983 and still in progress. LCA have not yet passed IOC from IAf. LCA will under go process of “IOC” by most optimistic estimates within 2-3 years from now on. Then comes the phase of “FOC”. After getting FOC then comes the production stage and then finally you can think of a fully operational LCA sq. with Indian flag.

As for MRCA, the first batch of MRCA planes according to IAF estimates, which will be made outside India will enter service around 2014-15. The next batches of MRCA planes will be manufactured in india with ToT. According to IAf and Hal estimates complete induction of all MRCA planes with ToT will complete in a time span 25 years with 40 years of service life.

What I mean to say is there is plenty of time for PAF to counter MRCA planes.

well before you smile please look at the IAF and the MIRCA fighter program still in trial and testing phase.....as well as the MKI plaanes being grounded.....your LCA is no where near production!!!

so before you smile my friend and tell us we are a year or 2 late in having the JF enter serial production!!! but as for you you are decades away from induction!!!!

Well the proffs were shared by with UN...and the whole wide world.......thats got Pakistani Government take action against you very Deer LET

Pakistan promises action against 26/11 suspects

And America is also Pushing for this:

The Hindu : Front Page : Hand swift punishment to 26/11 perpetrators, U.S. tells Pakistan

yes proof? please make it come out in the open!!! and your AJMAL KASAB has been declared insane!!! does that also mean that ajmal kasab might be lying he is pakistani? and no where in your PROOF does it say pakistan government is involved in 26/11 and besides our government is spineless under MR 10% so yes indian lobby is strong!!! even though without proof and with sheer propaganda!!

and your links don't give any so called PROOF

Back
Top Bottom