What's new

Mr.Modi at Siachen

So your army will again ban all media to hide loss ??

Well we have free media and there is nothing you can hide from them unless you have many wet dreams in which case we can't do anything..Can't we;the junta of Mr.Superman modi ...:lol:

Look people are selected to join army and In mathematics Army is a subset of people of Pakistan. In KP and baluchistan we are killing Indian and afghan sponsored rats. Don't you killed Musllims, Christians and Sikhs in India?

Bo we didn't. There were riots where people killed people.. hinuds.. muslims.. sikhs... christians killed. No court ever ordered anyone death sentence for insulting Hinduism. You Highest court did this.

India India communalism is a work of goons and in your country its done by state through constitution.

You finished the minorities in Pakistan. None left. How u talk about others?

wonder why hindutvabadis are so happy about nothing. modi ji is just giving good pose to the camera :D

Thats siachen... one of world's highest place... you will just freeze there as you are small and weak. So don't think about posing. :lol:

Bo we didn't. There were riots where people killed people.. hinuds.. muslims.. sikhs... christians killed. No court ever ordered anyone death sentence for insulting Hinduism. You Highest court did this.

India India communalism is a work of goons and in your country its done by state through constitution.

You finished the minorities in Pakistan. None left. How u talk about others?

Thats siachen... one of world's highest place... you will just freeze there as you are small and weak. So don't think about posing. :lol:
Who said we finished the miniroties there are Millions and they hate India. Even hindus and sikhs are proudly representing them in every Government organisation.

Jaao bhai... Kisi aur ko bewakoof banao.

Who said we finished the miniroties there are Millions and they hate India. Even hindus and sikhs are proudly representing them in every Government organisation.

Dapper attire, I totally would take his style over a young politician's fake white kurta and pajama.

He is a pretty good dresser..I like that very much !

Aaj Siachin ! Kal Kashmir ! Inshallah !

Great gesture by the PM to spend Diwali with soldiers on Siachen, will be great moral booster for our Jawans, hat's off to our PM

I am Asking about Azad Kashmir :D

Azad!! :lol:

Sub section 3 of section 31 of 'AJK' constitution reads, "neither the Council nor the Assembly shall have the power to make any law concerning- (a) the responsibilities of Government of Pakistan under UNCIP resolutions; (b) the defence and security of Azad Jammu and Kashmir; (c) the current coin or the issue of any bills, notes or other paper currency; or (d) the external affairs of Azad Jammu and Kashmir including foreign trade and foreign aid".9 Section 19 (2) states that the government of 'AJK' has to comply with the rules made by the 'AJK' council, which is headed by the prime minister of Pakistan. Out of 13 members, the Pakistani prime minister nominates 5 members. Hence, the Kashmir Council, supposed to be an Upper House of 'AJK' legislature, has the Pakistan prime minister as chairman.

Look people are selected to join army and In mathematics Army is a subset of people of Pakistan. In KP and baluchistan we are killing Indian and afghan sponsored rats. Don't you killed Musllims, Christians and Sikhs in India?
In India we kill terrorists and we dont judge them by their religion...a terrorist is a terrorist irrespective of their religion

Th organisation where i work for there are many pakistanis, hindus and christians also and all of them have so many bad things to say about pakistan and they love many things about India and they always have bad things to say about Pakistani govt and muslim terrorists..even Pakistanis here praise a lot of things about India and always criticise your govt

Last edited:
It doesnt matter if a Pakistani takes him seriously or not because the whole world takes him seriously and no country takes Pakistan seriously.
oh forgot to mention my personal view there srry

In India we kill terrorists and we dont judge them by their religion...a terrorist is a terrorist irrespective of their religion

Th organisation where i work for there are many pakistanis, hindus and christians also and all of them have so many bad things to say about pakistan and they love many things about India and they always have bad things to say about Pakistani govt and muslim terrorists..even Pakistanis here praise a lot of things about India and always criticise your govt
Leave it. You know what i love about india? Rape killings :mad::(

Back
Top Bottom