What's new

Mr.Modi at Siachen

Azad!! :lol:

Sub section 3 of section 31 of 'AJK' constitution reads, "neither the Council nor the Assembly shall have the power to make any law concerning- (a) the responsibilities of Government of Pakistan under UNCIP resolutions; (b) the defence and security of Azad Jammu and Kashmir; (c) the current coin or the issue of any bills, notes or other paper currency; or (d) the external affairs of Azad Jammu and Kashmir including foreign trade and foreign aid".9 Section 19 (2) states that the government of 'AJK' has to comply with the rules made by the 'AJK' council, which is headed by the prime minister of Pakistan. Out of 13 members, the Pakistani prime minister nominates 5 members. Hence, the Kashmir Council, supposed to be an Upper House of 'AJK' legislature, has the Pakistan prime minister as chairman.

give this man a positive rating.

Azad!! :lol:

Sub section 3 of section 31 of 'AJK' constitution reads, "neither the Council nor the Assembly shall have the power to make any law concerning- (a) the responsibilities of Government of Pakistan under UNCIP resolutions; (b) the defence and security of Azad Jammu and Kashmir; (c) the current coin or the issue of any bills, notes or other paper currency; or (d) the external affairs of Azad Jammu and Kashmir including foreign trade and foreign aid".9 Section 19 (2) states that the government of 'AJK' has to comply with the rules made by the 'AJK' council, which is headed by the prime minister of Pakistan. Out of 13 members, the Pakistani prime minister nominates 5 members. Hence, the Kashmir Council, supposed to be an Upper House of 'AJK' legislature, has the Pakistan prime minister as chairman.
Off Topic. I was talking about dogra rule. :P

Not too late for ice bucket challenge.. :pop:
may be modi should challenge NS to do the same..

Can you please tell me the relation of this picture with KAshmrir freedom fight?

no relation with Kashmir terrorists... this is a pics is of a boy begging for his life to Pakistan armed force personal trying to shoot him..... my point was as the Pakistan military continues to kill innocent civilian in their own country what right does Pakistan have to rise india's internal issue in UN by a false accusation of HRV in J&K??

no relation with Kashmir terrorists... this is a pics is of a boy begging for his life to Pakistan armed force personal trying to shoot him..... my point was as the Pakistan military continues to kill innocent civilian in their own country what right does Pakistan have to rise india's internal issue in UN by a false accusation of HRV in J&K??
Point..... I oppose every HRV. :)

Can someone point out which one is Modi? pink pattay wala ya lal, both look the same

1779218_10154819272365165_6005020718203253704_n.jpg

Th organisation where i work for there are many pakistanis, hindus and christians also and all of them have so many bad things to say about pakistan and they love many things about India and they always have bad things to say about Pakistani govt and muslim terrorists..even Pakistanis here praise a lot of things about India and always criticise your govt
They're all Spitting on MOON......

Back
Top Bottom