What's new

Mr.Modi at Siachen

Modi dont come to Kashmir otherwise we will kill you where you would never reckon. :devil: :sniper:
you are a pure terrorist with full mentality to be burried in unmarked grave in kashmir.
Remember you are saying this for PM modi.. And not for puppet nawaz.

you are a pure terrorist with full mentality to be burried in unmarked grave in kashmir.
Remember you are saying this for PM modi.. And not for puppet nawaz.
It is my dream to bury in unmarked grave like my leaders. What do you think you will finish our fight of freedom? You will kill one ,thousands will come again and will remain nightmare for you. InshAllah

It is my dream to bury in unmarked grave like my leaders. What do you think you will finish our fight of freedom? You will kill one ,thousands will come again and will remain nightmare for you. InshAllah
1899986_786662681397485_6443416662018015205_n.jpg

salla terrorist cant have children ,he have to play with kuthe .
worthless salla firing blanks all hes life & try threaten us
one thing is for sure.. speaking english is not the measure to judge a person that he is a gentleman..
Look the language of this guy.. So much hate towards modi.. Without any evidence of modi's involvement in gujrat riots.. One wants to kill him.. And another says bad words.. Atleast show us which kinda language do you speak outside.. Is this the language you speak among educated peoples?
:rofl:

one thing is for sure.. speaking english is not the measure to judge a person that he is a gentleman..
Look the language of this guy.. So much hate towards modi.. Without any evidence of modi's involvement in gujrat riots.. One wants to kill him.. And another says bad words.. Atleast show us which kinda language do you speak outside.. Is this the language you speak among educated peoples?
:rofl:

arrey angrezy tattu my language is Urdu not eeeeeeeeeeenglish aur yeh hamara Pakistani website heh

arrey angrezy tattu my language is Urdu not eeeeeeeeeeenglish aur yeh hamara Pakistani website heh
oh.. To tu pakistan me padhe likhe logo me aise hi zubaan ka istemaal karta hai?
Ok kar bhai teri country tera website :omghaha:

Cant wait till he comes to the NE. Maybe he can bring some Agni Vs with him for the new missile base coming up there too.

i was being sarcastic personally i dont take modi seriously one of those glare of hopes
It doesnt matter if a Pakistani takes him seriously or not because the whole world takes him seriously and no country takes Pakistan seriously.

You are always welcome.............

troll-level-indian-military_o_1387909.jpg

Cant wait till he comes to the NE. Maybe he can bring some Agni Vs with him for the new missile base coming up there too.

Well, I assure you Modi won't bring the Agni Vs on his shoulders, or on his plane.

Any such proposal would be drafted by the SFC brass, with the PM reserving the right to either accept or reject it. This is not Nazi Germany or Communist USSR where the political leadership makes strategic plans.

But that apart, officially, even Agni IIIs are yet to be inducted by the SFC.

Back
Top Bottom