What's new

MQM to join Sindh Govt with six ministers

I respect @Patriots and @darkinsky for speaking up against bad decision of MQM. Political affiliations and likings aside, we supporters should be wise enough to decided right and wrong within our favorite party. :tup:

staying in opposition isnt working ! what you are suggesting happens in a ideal parliamentary peaceful democracy where as we have a serious insurgency in the city .. the city has become a hot bed of extremists of all kinds , how is it feasable to open two fronts at a time .. MQM will be sandwiched btw the two (extremists and the PPP). Ground reality is about survival sir g , its a grave situation in the city else MQM would have never joined hands with PPP

for 30 years MQM has been defensive

MQM is playing on the back foot, defensive, when the game you are playing is to be lost, you need to attack to change the game, not get defensive because getting defensive always loses the game, thats the reality my friend a hard sad truth of this world

no what im suggesting is the only way, what you are suggesting has already been tried and tested failure, im trying to make you understand with hard core facts and figures but you are not listening to this reality

what you are suggesting is what an average joe will do, so MQM needs to plan out of the box strategy now, for 30 years this joining the govt strategy keeps failing, MQM joined the federal with PMLN 2 times and PPP 2 times in the 90s, same thing happened, you are expecting the different result now after getting F***ed for five times

did it worked out the last time, i don't think so, this time it wont be different

it all depends on MQM this is the last change for MQM to deliver, some how any how, this is the itter truth, if this time MQM fails its all doom for MQM

with bad governance of PPP, MQM image will further suffer, so MQM needs to change its strategy and get out of their defensive game

another musharraf wont come to save MQM my friend

Well last time MQM joined PPP govt it regretted that decision. The result would be same this time too. PPP would complete its five years in the provincial govt and then abandon MQM like a used tissue paper. Those guys who are supporting this stupid decision should go and check the statements of Sharjeel Memon and other PPP ministers after MQM left the govt just before the elections.

Last edited:
Well last time MQM joined PPP govt it regretted that decision. The result would be same this time too. PPP would complete its finish its five years in the provincial govt and then abandon MQM like a used tissue paper. Those guys who are supporting this stupid decision should go and check the statements of Sharjeel Memon and other PPP ministers after MQM left the govt just before the elections.

MQM will have to pay for this pathetic decision ... Karachiites can't trust on PPP ... They should be got strengthened to themselves and should try to conduct man census of Sindh rather than joining SG ................

It must have been very hard for MQM to stay out of government.

I can understand it. After all, they have been fighting for the rights of the middle class. And how can you fight for the rights without being in a government?

MQM will have to pay for this pathetic decision ... Karachiites can't trust on PPP ... They should be got strengthened to themselves and should try to conduct man census of Sindh rather than joining SG ................

PPP is the worst party of Pakistan. They have done literally nothing for its own voters despite ruling Sindh for dozens of times. Thar drought is one such example where people are dying because of starvation. How can we expect them to do anything for Karachi who don't vote for them. PPP to bhutto ki nahi hoyi, MQM ki kia hogi!!!

MQM is going to be used as a tissue paper by PPP. MQM made a pathetic decision and it is going to cost them.

We all knows they can't stay away from the power. We knew this is imminent it was just a matter of time.

Looks like all that blood bath in Karachi really paid off.

PPP is the worst party of Pakistan. They have done literally nothing for its own voters despite ruling Sindh for dozens of times. Thar drought is one such example where people are dying because of starvation. How can we expect them to do anything for Karachi who don't vote for them. PPP to bhutto ki nahi hoyi, MQM ki kia hogi!!!

MQM is going to be used as a tissue paper by PPP. MQM made a pathetic decision and it is going to cost them.

I thought that MQM has taught a lesson during last tenure but not yet .................

for 30 years MQM has been defensive

MQM is playing on the back foot, defensive, when the game you are playing is to be lost, you need to attack to change the game, not get defensive because getting defensive always loses the game, thats the reality my friend a hard sad truth of this world

no what im suggesting is the only way, what you are suggesting has already been tried and tested failure, im trying to make you understand with hard core facts and figures but you are not listening to this reality

what you are suggesting is what an average joe will do, so MQM needs to plan out of the box strategy now, for 30 years this joining the govt strategy keeps failing, MQM joined the federal with PMLN 2 times and PPP 2 times in the 90s, same thing happened, you are expecting the different result now after getting F***ed for five times

did it worked out the last time, i don't think so, this time it wont be different

it all depends on MQM this is the last change for MQM to deliver, some how any how, this is the itter truth, if this time MQM fails its all doom for MQM

with bad governance of PPP, MQM image will further suffer, so MQM needs to change its strategy and get out of their defensive game

another musharraf wont come to save MQM my friend

difference between than and now is the surge in insurgency campaign by militants ,occupied territory by militants which you keep on ignoring or forgetting .. in an ideal political scenario opposition would have worked i would be off the same opinion but ground reality is quiet different. MQM leadership realise they have a monster in the back yard , for them by joining hands with PPP its survival or else they are dead.

difference between than and now is the surge in insurgency campaign by militants ,occupied territory by militants which you keep on ignoring or forgetting .. in an ideal political scenario opposition would have worked i would be off the same opinion but ground reality is quiet different. MQM leadership realise they have a monster in the back yard , for them by joining hands with PPP its survival or else they are dead.

Lol same monster was imported in Karachi by PPP govt. Add Lyari thugs to it and there you go. Karachi has become a hell in the last 5 years rule of Karachi. If you think MQM is going to achieve some kind of victory against TTP by joining PPP then you are only fooling yourself.

Problem here is that you are only seeing TTP as a thread, ignoring the reality that PPP only loves money and corruption. It doesn't care about Karachi, Sindh, TTP, Pakistan or anything else.

Lol same monster was imported in Karachi by PPP govt. Add Lyari thugs to it and there you go. Karachi has become a hell in the last 5 years rule of Karachi. If you think MQM is going to achieve some kind of victory against TTP by joining PPP then you are only fooling yourself.

Problem here is that you are only seeing TTP as a thread, ignoring the reality that PPP only loves money and corruption. It doesn't care about Karachi, Sindh, TTP, Pakistan or anything else.

there are posts existing on the same forum when the IDP influx happened we had members from all over Pakistan critisizing MQM for calling to register those IDP's same was situation all over the country it was not just PPP every one had a hand in it ANP were the biggest fools and paid the highest price for trusting these snakes.

Why dont you propose a viable solution under the circumstances i think we have two choices and so far i am not hearing a convincing argument ::

A)making allies with retard extremists right wingers (who we have nothing in comon with)
B) make alliance with PPP ( who are corrupt fcks ) BUT we have a common ground i.e: (1). neighbors (2). common enemy

baqi peechay bahira e arab hai meray bhai

there are posts existing on the same forum when the IDP influx happened we had members from all over Pakistan critisizing MQM for calling to register those IDP's same was situation all over the country it was not just PPP every one had a hand in it ANP were the biggest fools and paid the highest price for trusting these snakes.

Why dont you propose a viable solution under the circumstances i think we have two choices and so far i am not hearing a convincing argument ::

A)making allies with retard extremists right wingers (who we have nothing in comon with)
B) make alliance with PPP ( who are corrupt fcks ) BUT we have a common ground i.e: (1). neighbors (2). common enemy

baqi peechay bahira e arab hai meray bhai

for how long man, for how long, MQM will keep making alliances with PPP, is it for eternity?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom