What's new

MQM terrorism exposed

agar bhai ka supporter hota tou iqal e jurm kabhi na karta --- afterall Bhai sab se pehle,
THis is the only thing i comprehend from the jalsas, and everyone in the crowd chanting "Bhai, app pe jaan bhi qurban" so itni jaldi su soo kyon nikal gya :whistle:
article-2002194-0C810D5100000578-218_634x361.jpg

aisi sorat e hal main main to 1 lac bees hazar qubul kar leta 120 is a small number ..

I

2. Rangers have been waiting for Information from Uzair Baluch about Gangwar and their Links with other Anti MQM groups and also with Political Parties.
do you think Uzair will be killed to keep him quiet if he is brought to Pakistan?

"ALLAH kissi quam ki hallat us waqt tak nahi badalta jab tak ussay khud apni hallat badalny ka khayal na ho."

Enough said.
Bhai us qoum nay apni Halat badalnay ki koshish ki thi lakin us quom ki is Koshish ko Ibrat ka Nishan banany mai koi Kasar nahi Chorhi gai ab woh quom us Ibrat k nishan ko zinda rakh kar bata rahi hai k humay Dabaya nahi jaa sakta aur hum isi Ibrat k nishan say dobara apnay halat Badlaingay.

when i think of Sipah Sahabah I mean TTP I mean LeJ I mean ASWJ

I wonder if there is anything at all to expose? or on the contrary something needs to be covered like their activists passed by someone and didnt kill him?
Irfan sir, in CT we have to start from somewhere and let it be. The problem with "Why start with MQM" is that there network is right in the center of this all.
So the word out is and as per news, a racket was involved in the trafficker of illegal weapons in and out of city. this network even moved funds and material to be used for making ieds and bombs, that were to be used later in bombings around city.
hence it was important to disband the network first.

do you think Uzair will be killed to keep him quiet if he is brought to Pakistan?
Rangers can only receive Information if Uzair Baluch comes under their Custody as in Dubai Jail Access of Pakistani Authority would be limited there. Uzair Baluch wont be killed instead he would be kept alive to get testament against big bad wolves behind him.

Neither Rana Sana runs militant wings and nobody in Punjab wins on Gun Support I hate corrupt Rana Sana but biggest militant wing is of MQM they are responsible for murder of thousands and thousands no other party has this big militant wing although I hate most of them but I have to admit truth no body is bigger murderer than MQM dogs
zarvan dear the difference between religious fanatics and hired thugs is, you kill a hired gun ( as in case of mqm) and others will ran off, because there is no motivational force behind them, driving them. you will be able to exterminate them in a quick and swift blow.
However with Mullah and fanatics is they have a force driving them, "the force of Jihad", fighting for ALLAH etc etc. They will always get fuel to keep the fire going.With amount of madrasas and extremism being fed into the society, it is going to take all lot of time to eradicate menace of this society

Irfan sir, in CT we have to start from somewhere and let it be. The problem with "Why start with MQM" is that there network is right in the center of this all.
So the word out is and as per news, a racket was involved in the trafficker of illegal weapons in and out of city. this network even moved funds and material to be used for making ieds and bombs, that were to be used later in bombings around city.
Other Groups saw what is happening now they would EVACUATE to other parts of Pakistan or out of Pakistan and wait till things got settle down and then return back with new Confidence and with no resistance to stop them and then takeover. If this is the scenario we expect then its better to question the commitment then to say all is well.

agar bhai ka supporter hota tou iqal e jurm kabhi na karta --- afterall Bhai sab se pehle,
THis is the only thing i comprehend from the jalsas, and everyone in the crowd chanting "Bhai, app pe jaan bhi qurban" so itni jaldi su soo kyon nikal gya :whistle:

I disagree .. as they are not ideologically motivated

Hazrat Umar R.A had people lashed who lied
bohtan is a sin. you are claiming that the killings were done on the orders of Musharraf? I even question your blame on Altaf but Musharraf? who would have (and did) suffer because of the resulting unrest.

who told you that all the killings were by MQM? you are not setting a good example here are you?throwing blames like the fatwas come out the wahabi fatwa factories just because some suspects have been nabbed in a raid? do you want to blame MQM for the problems in middle east as well?

might as well do that yea?

this picture is a blob on the Rangers

no excuse, no justification
Yes both Musharraf and Altaf dog were hand in hand in those killings the bloody of those 42 is on hands of both Musharraf and dog and Mysharraf statement Dekha Karachi may Humari Taqat is enough to show what it is

zarvan dear the difference between religious fanatics and hired thugs is, you kill a hired gun ( as in case of mqm) and others will ran off, because there is no motivational force behind them, driving them. you will be able to exterminate them in a quick and swift blow.
However with Mullah and fanatics is they have a force driving them, "the force of Jihad", fighting for ALLAH etc etc. They will always get fuel to keep the fire going.With amount of madrasas and extremism being fed into the society, it is going to take all lot of time to eradicate menace of this society
MQM dogs have killed far more than TTP dogs and if dog Altaf is left alone he would kill thousands more

Altaf Hussain and many other MQM leaders

Altaf Hussain said "Mai nahi janta lekin ho sakta hai k MQM mai ho"........

What's the wrong in this statement...???????

And would you mention here these "many other MQM leaders"....???

MQM dogs have killed far more than TTP dogs and if dog Altaf is left alone he would kill thousands more[/QUOTThThesre is no scale in jere, am surprised you are such a firm believer of islam and yet dont know or fail to realoze, you kill thousands or you kill one person, killing os killong, terrorism is terrorism and all deserve to die....

Rangers can only receive Information if Uzair Baluch comes under their Custody as in Dubai Jail Access of Pakistani Authority would be limited there. Uzair Baluch wont be killed instead he would be kept alive to get testament against big bad wolves behind him.
I mean killed by those who dont want the truth out

got no issue with raid on MQM

the intention should be pure
thats all as the Hadith goes about Niyat

Yes both Musharraf and Altaf dog were hand in hand in those killings the bloody of those 42 is on hands of both Musharraf and dog and Mysharraf statement Dekha Karachi may Humari Taqat is enough to show what it is

if MQM and Musharraf had these 42 terrorist appeasing lawyers killed then they did a great job
the lawyers pray for Osama and let the killers of our people free

muslim-world-quiet-VD3TB10-x-large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom