What's new

MQM terrorism exposed

I agree for May 12 , Ch iftikhar should be charged, he went there on purpose knowing well that the spilled blood will make him a god
He went in and MQM gets the right to kill 42 innocents on order of Altaf and Musharraf Have some shame

Oh you exposed to them ... Kiya piddi kiya piddi ka shorba :omghaha:

Who denied to knowing Umair Siddiqui ... Whereas they conducted a press conference as he arrested ..........
Yes and when Rangers revealed what he said they denied they know him

article-2002194-0C810D5100000578-218_634x361.jpg

aisi sorat e hal main main to 1 lac bees hazar qubul kar leta 120 is a small number ..

And that guy is in Jail and sentenced to death..Why are you so self pity all the time..Trust me this mazloom card doesn't work anymore..

And that guy is in Jail and sentenced to death..Why are you so self pity all the time..Trust me this mazloom card doesn't work anymore..

Read all posts and in what context i have what i said before you come with personal attacks :tdown:

This Mazloom card is for Sympathies and Rangers are giving lot of them to Ex MQM supporters to return to same platform which they were trying to left. More and more such things would eliminate any chance of getting rid of MQM Politically thanks to Rangers.

aisi sorat e hal main main to 1 lac bees hazar qubul kar leta 120 is a small number ..

i dont comment about this particular case posted in the thread but generally MqM had been skinning people alive in Karachi so anyone of you MQM walas complaining about 'aisi sorat e hal' is quiet funny

i dont comment about this particular case posted in the thread but generally MqM had been skinning people alive in Karachi so anyone of you MQM walas complaining about 'aisi sorat e hal' is quiet funny
In Karachi all Groups are doing that not just MQM. MQM does have its share but compare to others its quite low but all we see is MQM getting Targeted which questions the commitment of our Law Enforcement in Cleaning out Criminals from Karachi because past Experience has already support the whole Question.

i was merely referring to the confession of 120 murders by a guy ... and frankly i dont give two cents about mqm or any one else for that matter .... there was a famous joke by ummar sharif on a hatthi and pakistani police .. google that sister , it is even funnier

He went in and MQM gets the right to kill 42 innocents on order of Altaf and Musharraf Have some shame

Hazrat Umar R.A had people lashed who lied
bohtan is a sin. you are claiming that the killings were done on the orders of Musharraf? I even question your blame on Altaf but Musharraf? who would have (and did) suffer because of the resulting unrest.

who told you that all the killings were by MQM? you are not setting a good example here are you?throwing blames like the fatwas come out the wahabi fatwa factories just because some suspects have been nabbed in a raid? do you want to blame MQM for the problems in middle east as well?

might as well do that yea?

article-2002194-0C810D5100000578-218_634x361.jpg

this picture is a blob on the Rangers

no excuse, no justification

In Karachi all Groups are doing that not just MQM. MQM does have its share but compare to others its quite low but all we see is MQM getting Targeted which questions the commitment of our Law Enforcement in Cleaning out Criminals from Karachi because past Experience has already support the whole Question.
Yes, that is the impression and perhaps correct too that MQM is being targeted exclusively while terrorists of PPP and ANP, and Sunni Tehreek are left alone or allowed to escape. The government has to do something about it otherwise its going to turn very ugly.

Yes, that is the impression and perhaps correct too that MQM is being targeted while terrorists of PPP and ANP, and Sunni Tehreek are left alone or allowed to escape. The government has to do something about it otherwise its going to turn very ugly.
I can understand that Grievance of MQM but I also understand other POV or you call it reason why MQM is singled out. There are two reasons.

1. MQM is quite easier Target because their Armed resistance capabilities are limited and Reaction would only be confined to Urban Sindh rather then rest of Pakistan in case of SSP, Sunni Tehrik etc.

2. Rangers have been waiting for Information from Uzair Baluch about Gangwar and their Links with other Anti MQM groups and also with Political Parties.

You my friend are just amazing, unbelievable. I wish our batsmen were this consistent with their performance.

Back
Top Bottom