What's new

MQM terrorism exposed

MQM denied knowing Umair Siddiqi the one who killed 120 people and I exposed them
good Muslims are humble and dont brag about something they did and actually dont tell lies
were you the only person who exposed Umair? did you go to the court of Law?

who did you tell? Rosnama Umat or the police?

this is like

عزر گناہ بدتر از گناہ

both said parties have a much longer history in violence before the inception of MQM.

I can go on forever but I will only give one example each
in case of PPP the Al Zulfiqar
in case of ANP providing leg work to KGB, RAW and KHAD in assassination & blasts
Thats irrelevant, i wont support any badmashi or criminal activity of PPP and ANP, obviously they are not farishtay.........But MQM is 'gund" of whole another level and comparing them with others is making excuses for them.

MQM denied knowing Umair Siddiqi the one who killed 120 people and I exposed them
Good, care to explain this?
I hope you get to face MQM target killers and those who killing people through drilling them
Just because he disagrees with you on a certain topic you don't wish him death or something.

Was that a threat or bad intentions ? @syedali73 ,report him or something .Being such a senior member one would expect sensible posts from you .
Better is not expected from a pseudo Mullah. He could see MQM torture but not what the haramzadey TTP goons did to the children in the APS. He will not because he is ideologically associated with those sub-animals.

And I hope you get to face TTP :omghaha: enough said .........
people who have the picture of Musharaf don't say such things to good Muslims

they actually do it themselves or ignore such remarks.

by the way is this picture taken right after his arrival from Sri Lanka where he was smoking and testing his Beretta?

now this my dear was really low and rude
why wish someone death and misery just because you disagree with him?

good Muslims dont say such things to others
Your subtle support for MQM is because of your military background......after all military establishment created MQM in karachi against PPP.........Army should now cleanse their feces in karachi ,

I agree for May 12 , Ch iftikhar should be charged, he went there on purpose knowing well that the spilled blood will make him a god
I suspected accurately, you indeed have soft corner for MQM.

Thats irrelevant, i wont support any badmashi or criminal activity of PPP and ANP, obviously they are not farishtay.........But MQM is 'gund" of whole another level and comparing them with others is making excuses for them.
this my dear is a matter of personal opinion and I acknowledge your POV

I didnt say anything irrelevant though just felt the urge to set the record straight.

I mean, its only PPP that has the crown of PIA hijacking and boasting to come on Indian tanks to take over Pakistan.
ANP? if I open the lot then you will rethink what they did to pakistan together with KHAD and KGB during the occupation of Afghanistan

Your subtle support for MQM is because of your military background......after all military establishment created MQM in karachi against PPP.........Army should now cleanse their feces in karachi ,
Why are people posting bullshit on this thread? and how did you figure that he has subtle support for MQM.Logic applied by people on this thread is astonishing.He (Irfan baloch) is clearly giving Zarvan some piece of advice.Dude grow up.

I suspected accurately, you indeed have soft corner for MQM.
unfair comment
I protest

my soft corner is ONLY for the Urdu speaking population. and MQM despite having many skeletons, has some very good and able leaders. I hate it when in the media the criticism against MQM subtly moves to mockery and hatred towards Mohajirs
I have lived and worked with these people and they are far better than many other ethnicities of Pakistan. I am sorry I had to say it.

by the way you might have missed my complete support of late General Nasirullah Baber (may his soul rest in peace) his operation against MQM thugs was much needed.

and by the way, Army also created jamat harami as well as Muslim league (abcdefgh..z) against PPP etc so dont just stop at MQM. the people who did that are either dead or retired by the way so yea the current serving ones are cleaning up the mess

I think you're right .............
fck ya

right up the arse of the haters

Pakistan banaya tha
Pakistan bachaingey

Amen..

Pak Fouj Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Why are people posting bullshit on this thread? and how did you figure that he has subtle support for MQM.Logic applied by people on this thread is astonishing.He (Irfan baloch) is clearly giving Zarvan some piece of advice.Dude grow up.
Well @Irfan Baloch was the one challenging my views. He came across as one making excuses for MQM. He was comparing apples and oranges. He defended MQM by pointing out terrorism of Al-zulfiqar of sons of Bhutto and ties of ANP with India/Soviets in 80s. People like them are hindrance in apprehending criminals of MQM, that no action should be taken against them because MQM is not the only gund in the world. If i start comparing Baloch separatists, their past ties with commies and India and flaws in sardari system with criminal activities of MQM, that would be absurd.

Army is responsible for creating and supporting gund i.e MQM in karachi, thats why this Musharraf-supporter Irfan baloch is apologetic about them.

unfair comment
I protest

my soft corner is ONLY for the Urdu speaking population. and MQM despite having many skeletons, has some very good and able leaders. I hate it when in the media the criticism against MQM subtly moves to mockery and hatred towards Mohajirs
I have lived and worked with these people and they are far better than many other ethnicities of Pakistan. I am sorry I had to say it.

by the way you might have missed my complete support of late General Nasirullah Baber (may his soul rest in peace) his operation against MQM thugs was much needed.

and by the way, Army also created jamat harami as well as Muslim league (abcdefgh..z) against PPP etc so dont just stop at MQM. the people who did that are either dead or retired by the way so yea the current serving ones are cleaning up the mess

fck ya

right up the arse of the haters

Pakistan banaya tha
Pakistan bachaingey

Amen..

Pak Fouj Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad
Faisal Raza Abidi of PPP is also a Mohajir and this Sadiqui target killeer, killed one of his body gaurd.....and i am sure the 259 people burnt in baldia factory were also mohajirs......so again, stop making excuses for MQM by bringing up urduspeaking card

It's very simple if you have brains and ability to comprehend anything at all with minimal logic.
Umair Siddique recovered from 9-0 confesses to committing 120 murder with his team of target killers for MQM.
First of all Umair Siddiqui was not recovered from 9-0 ... MQM held a press conference on 15th February for his detention by rangers ..............
Altaf Hussain, party Chairman of MQM disowns Umair completely, says mujhe nai pata ye kon hai khuda ki kasam.
For you information which is not enough ... Altaf Hussain is not Chairman of MQM :lol: and you deliberately forgot that he further said that "Ho sakta hai k ye MQM mai ho ... Lekin mai nahi janta".............
Evidence posted by OP reveals that Umair is in fact a member of MQM and is close to top leadership.
OP is stupid fanatic Jamati ... So can say everything in his political grudge ............
Thus proved AH was lying and Umair is from MQM. And in this way, the truth has been exposed.
No this is back fire to you :sarcastic:

Well @Irfan Baloch was the one challenging my views. He came across as one making excuses for MQM.....so again, stop making excuses for MQM by bringing up urduspeaking card
I challenged you correctly
it was you who made excuses for PPP and ANP terrorist wings blaming on MQM and I only gave few examples to show you that their propensity to violence goes beyond the time of MQM
secondly I fail to see what do you mean finding excuses for MQM?

I supported Nasirullah baber's operation against them. I also welcomed and acknowledged MQM's change of heart and coming back to mainstream politics like ANP when it decided it cant pick a fight with the state on behalf of whoever

my soft corner is only for the community it represents and I hope that PTI can replace MQM as a sole claimant to represent Mohajirs

I am extremely racist and rude when it comes to security of Pakistan so dont second guess me. I dont have any soft corner for terrorists belonging to any community, ethnicity , sect, religion or sexual preferences for me all of them are scum

thanks fro your time

Mainly its MQM others parties are in all over Pakistan yes they are mostly corrupt but not involved in killings and bhatta this happens only in Karachi started by MQM and still more than 80 % they are doing even those sectarian killings turn out to be being done by MQM they one day kill a sunni next day kill a shia

Back in 2009 there was a charity event for Sawt IDPs in Birmingham with Farooq Sattar, Shahi Syed & Faisal Raza abidi as guests that me & a couple of friends went to attend.
Some how we found our way to the Table that those three were sitting at & the subject of target killing & Karachis situation was up with all three of them making sarcastic remarks about the situation.
As Farooq Sattar left for stage one of my friend asked weather it wouldn't be a good idea to excercise restraint & patience in the face of MQM onslaught as they suggested was the case & the reply was a unanimous ' jesa karen ge wesa bharen ge '
I don't know if that was for our consumption or a loud announcement of war but it certainly seemed to be the later.

Back
Top Bottom