What's new

MQM terrorism exposed

wah bhai idhar pio to haram hay udhar pio to halal hay tum log is bat pe to sub ko criticize kartay ho kay Mullah Burqa DAESH ka hami hay par apnay qauid kay Partition kay baray mein views par kion khamosh ho?

PMLN has gullu butts agreed but PTI?
oh bhai who is against the raid. you are whining about jet strikes . they happen because u dont let the army soldiers come. hang Altaf . . for all i care then what?
What i am trying to explain here is that this bias and unjust is causing polarization in Pakistan society and we are further dividing and going towards anarchy. All this coz of stupidity of the leaders of Pakistan and its establishment.

oh bhai who is against the raid. you are whining about jet strikes . they happen because u dont let the army soldiers come. hang Altaf . . for all i care then what?
What i am trying to explain here is that this bias and unjust is causing polarization in Pakistan society and we are further dividing and going towards anarchy. All this coz of stupidity of the leaders of Pakistan and its establishment.
Rondo bachay wali harkat tum log he kartay ho
NAP-Implementation: 10,616 arrested across Pakistan: report

24 criminals executed, 25,896 arrested: NAP report

What i am trying to say is MQM supports army action in FATA but opposes army action in MQM strongholds

PPP used misguided lyari youth first for its political gains than disposed them like used tissue papers after relations got cozy with mqm
Exactly and what was rangers doing? what were the law enforcement agencies doing. i tell you what . assisting them in the smuggling of weapons and drugs from Dara. same case with MQM or ANP. these political parties and their goons are just pawns . . the kings and queens are sitting behind using all this drama and getting their coffers filled.

Exactly and what was rangers doing? what were the law enforcement agencies doing. i tell you what . assisting them in the smuggling of weapons and drugs from Dara. same case with MQM or ANP. these political parties and their goons are just pawns . . the kings and queens are sitting behind using all this drama and getting their coffers filled.
Zulfi bhai used his ministry to supply arms under silent consent from bhari sahab

Rondo bachay wali harkat tum log he kartay ho
NAP-Implementation: 10,616 arrested across Pakistan: report

24 criminals executed, 25,896 arrested: NAP report

What i am trying to say is MQM supports army action in FATA but opposes army action in MQM strongholds

No they dont. . as per my knowledge. there has been a raid at Nine Zero. . what else. can someone think of doing the same at Bilawal House which defines a NO GO AREA. MQM and its grievances are childish but contain weight only because of the stupidity of rangers that have become a party in this situation and as childish as MQM. The FIR that they lodged! oh my god it is the laughing stock of the day in my office as a Rangers colonel is scared of Altaf Hussain.

No they dont. . as per my knowledge. there has been a raid at Nine Zero. . what else. can someone think of doing the same at Bilawal House which defines a NO GO AREA. MQM and its grievances are childish but contain weight only because of the stupidity of rangers that have become a party in this situation and as childish as MQM. The FIR that they lodged! oh my god it is the laughing stock of the day in my office as a Rangers colonel is scared of Altaf Hussain.
Ab ehsanullah kay khilaf bhe fir hay kia army darti hay us say ya aik proper tarika hota hay criminals to prosecute karnay kay

Zulfi bhai used his ministry to supply arms under silent consent from bhari sahab

Right! and what do you expect in return? MQM guys are going to greet those child soldiers from lyari with gajray. They made a group of their own. my point. Where was army rangers police and agencies. Where was establishment.

CM orders are needed for raids and trust me Shah jee will never give orders to raid Bilawal appa,s house

one doesnt have to be a rocket scientist to figure out the difference between those attacking , accepting responsibility and glorifying terrorism and MQM who are accused.
So just because of few bad apples we conduct air strikes in FATA?

Ab ehsanullah kay khilaf bhe fir hay kia army darti hay us say ya aik proper tarika hota hay criminals to prosecute karnay kay

OMG . . do you know the basis of that FIR? Altaf has been accused of threatening Colonel Tahir. of all the accusations of target killing extortion sectarian killings, what rangers chose to go with is "threatening". this is a mockery of an institution. hilarious at the least. what kind of punishment do you expect from such FIR even if there is one which i dont think ever will be coz MQM have very smart lawyers and there are always settlements in Pak politics.

CM orders are needed for raids and trust me Shah jee will never give orders to raid Bilawal appa,s house

Hence the bias and injustice !!

Hence the bias and injustice !!
PPP has majority in SIndh so emm its sort of
Jiski%2BLathi%2BUski%2BBhains.jpg

kind of thing in sindh

OMG . . do you know the basis of that FIR? Altaf has been accused of threatening Colonel Tahir. of all the accusations of target killing extortion sectarian killings, what rangers chose to go with is "threatening". this is a mockery of an institution. hilarious at the least. what kind of punishment do you expect from such FIR even if there is one which i dont think ever will be coz MQM have very smart lawyers and there are always settlements in Pak politics.
Peg kay nashay mein kabhe aam aurtoan ko prostitutes kehta hay kabhi military takeover ki baatein karta hay aur dhamkian daita hay rangers ko iski damaghi halat he kharab hay

This whole situation has a background and that relates to economics. Karachi is destined to be graced with mega projects and billions of investment in the next 20 years. The ruling party wants its share and thts being denied by the heavy weights of KHI (MQM and PPP) there are active channels of diplomacy in this regard and when they fail (senate elections) pressure is being exerted from other ways (operations).
Rangers are getting directions from Federal govt not Sindh govt.

kind of thing in sindh

Peg kay nashay mein kabhe aam aurtoan ko prostitutes kehta hay kabhi military takeover ki baatein karta hay aur dhamkian daita hay rangers ko iski damaghi halat he kharab hay

Thanks for validating my point about injustice and bias.

This whole situation has a background and that relates to economics. Karachi is destined to be graced with mega projects and billions of investment in the next 20 years. The ruling party wants its share and thts being denied by the heavy weights of KHI (MQM and PPP) there are active channels of diplomacy in this regard and when they fail (senate elections) pressure is being exerted from other ways (operations).
Rangers are getting directions from Federal govt not Sindh govt.
Baat phr ghum phr kay local gov aur depoliticized police par a jatey hay
Khi SIndh ka engine hay lekin us ko ppp kay nashai driver chala rahay hain

kind of thing in sindh

hence the stupidity of rangers that they are fighting a media war with a psychopath a sociopath. AH se bewaqoof to rangers niklay.

Baat phr ghum phr kay local gov aur depoliticized police par a jatey hay
Khi SIndh ka engine hay lekin us ko ppp kay nashai driver chala rahay hain

Thank You!

i cant give you a crash course on FATA here but there arent few bad apples else the wise coas wouldnt have decided to go for a full fledged operation.. you need a bit more research on FATA ..

Back
Top Bottom