What's new

MQM terrorism exposed

Your fraud and liar MQM lied that they don't know Umair Siddqi if he is that innocent and why your liars leaders were disowning him because they know he has killed 120 people and on there orders and this one target killer there are around 250 target killers who work and murder for MQM

MQM never disowned Umair Siddiqui, it was AH who was asked during a talk show whether he knew Umair to which his spontaneous response was that he was not aware of the person. And if you think that AH personally knows all of the thousands of MQM members then I can only be sad at your IQ.

It's very simple if you have brains and ability to comprehend anything at all with minimal logic.
Umair Siddique recovered from 9-0 confesses to committing 120 murder with his team of target killers for MQM.
Altaf Hussain, party Chairman of MQM disowns Umair completely, says mujhe nai pata ye kon hai khuda ki kasam.
Evidence posted by OP reveals that Umair is in fact a member of MQM and is close to top leadership.
Thus proved AH was lying and Umair is from MQM. And in this way, the truth has been exposed.

Read the above on Umair's affiliation with MQM.

As for confessions, read my points on them.

MQM never disowned Umair Siddiqui, it was AH who was asked during a talk show whether he knew Umair to which his spontaneous response was that he was not aware of the person. And if you think that AH personally knows all of the thousands of MQM members then I can only be sad at your IQ.

Read the above on Umair's affiliation with MQM.

As for confessions, read my points on them.
There top leader disowned him Mr and they are dead silent on Saulat Mirza too and Altaf Hussain knows all the target killers of MQM and on his orders they murder people

MQM has been Deeply Involved in Progressive things as well so they are mixture of Good and Bad while other Political Forces arent even Progressive in the first Place but the only action is taken against MQM. What would you consider that for me it would be Discrimination.
Yes MQM is also involved in progressive things as well but it is the bad things which MQM is mostly known for. MQM as a political force only can earn a lot more goodwill if they leave this militancy wings. Same goes for other political parties as well

Karachittes hate Mullahs and their associates. there are kk
Neither Rana Sana runs militant wings and nobody in Punjab wins on Gun Support I hate corrupt Rana Sana but biggest militant wing is of MQM they are responsible for murder of thousands and thousands no other party has this big militant wing although I hate most of them but I have to admit truth no body is bigger murderer than MQM dogs

Rangers, Agencies and other law enforcement forces are active in Karachi for 2 decades yet the unrest and killings have not stop but surely the bank accounts of so called leaders of operations have swollen. you dont know the beginning of Karachi demographics yet branding people as terrorists. who gave you the right or authority. why in the hell law enforcement agencies fail to prove their "CLAIMS" in the courts? The fight is always based the economic benefits and control over the golden egg laying goose. no one is sincere regarding Karachi and Rangers are the least. They have been a part of problem for decades.
These law enforcement agencies literally feed the monsters in political parties or else those goons wont last a day. They give them control power and authority and in return get a good chunk of the collections. get out of your fantasy world and accept the truth.

Rangers, Agencies and other law enforcement forces are active in Karachi for 2 decades yet the unrest and killings have not stop but surely the bank accounts of so called leaders of operations have swollen. you dont know the beginning of Karachi demographics yet branding people as terrorists. who gave you the right or authority. why in the hell law enforcement agencies fail to prove their "CLAIMS" in the courts? The fight is always based the economic benefits and control over the golden egg laying goose. no one is sincere regarding Karachi and Rangers are the least. They have been a part of problem for decades.
These law enforcement agencies literally feed the monsters in political parties or else those goons wont last a day. They give them control power and authority and in return get a good chunk of the collections. get out of your fantasy world and accept the truth.
Well there were some issues but 16th December changed everything and now every one would be eliminated and all MQM terrorists will either end up in jail or will be eliminated

So jet raids on FATA halal while raids on 90 haram
yani metha metha hap hap karwa karwa tho tho?

Yes Agreed Every Pakistani who resides outside Karachi and other urban areas of Sindh
Same theory for FATA

unfair comment
I protest

my soft corner is ONLY for the Urdu speaking population. and MQM despite having many skeletons, has some very good and able leaders. I hate it when in the media the criticism against MQM subtly moves to mockery and hatred towards Mohajirs
I have lived and worked with these people and they are far better than many other ethnicities of Pakistan. I am sorry I had to say it.

by the way you might have missed my complete support of late General Nasirullah Baber (may his soul rest in peace) his operation against MQM thugs was much needed.

and by the way, Army also created jamat harami as well as Muslim league (abcdefgh..z) against PPP etc so dont just stop at MQM. the people who did that are either dead or retired by the way so yea the current serving ones are cleaning up the mess

fck ya

right up the arse of the haters

Pakistan banaya tha
Pakistan bachaingey

Amen..

Pak Fouj Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Sanity Exists. . Thanks for speaking the truth

Well there were some issues but 16th December changed everything and now every one would be eliminated and all MQM terrorists will either end up in jail or will be eliminated

What world are you living in. . this does not relates to KHI or its peace. if it was Rangers wont be making a mockery of themselves. They are just strengthening MQM position in KHI with their Bias and unjust actions.

MQM,s golden boys gone
639785-MustafaKamal-1385918448-440-640x480.jpg

220px-Nabil_Gabol.JPG

ab sirf mota,kana,kalla,farari, rah gaya hay

What world are you living in. . this does not relates to KHI or its peace. if it was Rangers wont be making a mockery of themselves. They are just strengthening MQM position in KHI with their Bias and unjust actions.
No bias and unust action is taking place MQM is the biggest terrorist force in Karachi they have killed thousands and thousands and thousands they have the most target killers among them and they kill on Altaf Dog orders MQM this time will be taken out completely and for good

Pahlay jab Liyari par ghalat operation hua tha tub tum log uchal rahay thay ab kion rotay ho?

No bias and unust action is taking place MQM is the biggest terrorist force in Karachi they have killed thousands and thousands and thousands they have the most target killers among them and they kill on Altaf Dog orders MQM this time will be taken out completely and for good
Jani tu hay to taliban ka hami par baat sahe ki hay

So jet raids on FATA halal while raids on 90 haram
yani metha metha hap hap karwa karwa tho tho?

Same theory for FATA

What a stupid comment. Who said raids are halal or haram. jets bombard FATA coz when army tries to enter they are greeted with advanced weaponry. is this the case with Nine Zero. let the army roam freely in FATA and there wont be Air Strikes.

I know MQM have killers in their ranks as are in PPP ANP PML N PTI and every other political parties. there are killers in the ranks of every armed forces as well. My point here is that how come these pests have grown into Monsters. By the help of establishment. These are just there to do the dirty job and people like you who fail to see the obvious and yet dramatize the situation in your benefits.

What a stupid comment. Who said raids are halal or haram. jets bombard FATA coz when army tries to enter they are greeted with advanced weaponry. is this the case with Nine Zero. let the army roam freely in FATA and there wont be Air Strikes.
wah bhai idhar pio to haram hay udhar pio to halal hay tum log is bat pe to sub ko criticize kartay ho kay Mullah Burqa DAESH ka hami hay par apnay qauid kay Partition kay baray mein views par kion khamosh ho?

I know MQM have killers in their ranks as are in PPP ANP PML N PTI and every other political parties. there are killers in the ranks of every armed forces as well. My point here is that how come these pests have grown into Monsters. By the help of establishment. These are just there to do the dirty job and people like you who fail to see the obvious and yet dramatize the situation in your benefits.
PMLN has gullu butts agreed but PTI?

Pahlay jab Liyari par ghalat operation hua tha tub tum log uchal rahay thay ab kion rotay ho?

Jani tu hay to taliban ka hami par baat sahe ki hay

No operation in lyari was wrong. It was biased and incomplete. Rangers sided with one group and was killing other. Lyari has been used by PPP against MQM and the people in lyari have suffered so much because of the monsters created by PPP. My office collegues in lyari have told us stories that happened there that would shame the humanity. all under the watchful eye of Rangers

No operation in lyari was wrong. It was biased and incomplete. Rangers sided with one group and was killing other. Lyari has been used by PPP against MQM and the people in lyari have suffered so much because of the monsters created by PPP. My office collegues in lyari have told us stories that happened there that would shame the humanity. all under the watchful eye of Rangers
PPP used misguided lyari youth first for its political gains than disposed them like used tissue papers after relations got cozy with mqm

Back
Top Bottom