What's new

MQM responsible for target killing in Karachi: Sanaullah

Thanks to the educated urdu speakers from UP and bihar and MP who were the people who laid the foundation of pakistan's civil bureaucracy and foreign services.

Erm so in your words even if a son of an ignorant fruit seller gets an MBBS you wont consider him more of a doctor than the one whose ancestors were such?

Oh I take it you have to have literate parents, grandparents, great grandparents and so on and so forth before you are considered amongst the main stream educated lot.

Where does the lineage end though? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
in 1947 the country that got independence is punjab.
ya that is why salman taseer and benazir and liaquat ali khan and bhutto was killed.
great ethnicity.
no tolerance for minorities, saraikis, etc.

they all become victim of extremism or terrorism so no other question about them
have u ever heard and kind of any ethinic fight in punjab??
the ethinic fight which is problem of karachi and balochistan???

So you agree to the fact that MQM is a ''hafta wasool'' org? Why are we still discussing this then?

Extortion= how else do you do it?

You dont pull a flower, instead of a gun, out of your pocket to get the 'hafta'.

And no one is going to hand it over to you if they know you are not serious, you have got to run a few bullets, if not more to get your point across.

These jokers are the TERRORISTS mate!!! Full stop.
Leave it.U'll not understand this sarcasm.Btw it was for zaki not u.ask him if he can explain it to u.

Leave it.U'll not understand this sarcasm.Btw it was for zaki not u.ask him if he can explain it to u.

Oh ofcourse, since my parents etc didnt come from UP and MP. I am void of thinking and answering for anything.:lol:

Anyway this is an open forum, not a two person medium, where only the addressed can answer.

Why ?wat wrong did he say.MQM is the most principled party wedded to the democratic values.

If taking extortion money and coercing people to vote for you is what you consider "principled democratic values" then i am against this demo-crazy!

Erm so in your words even if a son of an ignorant fruit gets an MBBS you wont consider him more of a doctor than the one whose ancestors were such?

Oh I take it you have to have literate parents, grandparents, great grandparents and so on and so forth before you are considered amongst the main stream educated lot.

Where does the lineage end though? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
ethnicity wise urdu speakers are most cultured and educated people.Lakhanavi tahzeeb poore subcontinent par famous hai and the urdu speakers are real owner of it.

they all become victim of extremism or terrorism so no other question about them
have u ever heard and kind of any ethinic fight in punjab??
the ethinic fight which is problem of karachi and balochistan???

punajbis never accepts other ethnic people.
by the way i love punjabis,
these guys will made sind, baluchistan, pukhtoon a part of india.
when i visited pakistan, punjabis are the ones that loves indian culture, dance, music, dress, actors. crux of the story is they love india.
they are the munafiqs that follow indians by their heart and called other as indian agents.

ethnicity wise urdu speakers are most cultured and educated people.Lakhanavi tahzeeb poore subcontinent par famous hai and the urdu speakers are real owner of it.

Aaaaaand they have the right to get a ''leg over'' others for the sole reason that they have 'Tahzeeb'?

So in other words if you lack culture you are a second class citizen?

Anyway this thread is getting a bit derailed. Maybe we should just stick to MQM and its target killings rather than spoon out ''Shajra e nasabs'' (family history records etc) for those from Uttar Perdesh.

If taking extortion money and coercing people to vote for you is what you consider "principled democratic values" then i am against this demo-crazy!
Thats why pakistan is blessed with coups every alternate decade.

Thats why pakistan is blessed with coups every alternate decade.

A pity that we still couldnt rid ourselves of the evil Mutahidians.

Calling general Kiyani. Ring tring.

Aaaaaand they have the right to get a ''leg over'' others for the sole reason that they have 'Tahzeeb'?

So in other words if you lack culture you are a second class citizen?

Anyway this thread is getting a bit derailed. Maybe we should just stick to MQM and its target killings rather than spoon out ''Shajra e nasabs'' (family history records etc) for those from Uttar Perdesh.

you called yourself an urdu speaker,,,really:eek:
you are ashamed of urdu speaker.
are you ashamed of pakistani too.
jo insan apne khandan ki izzat nahi karsakta wo mulk ki kia karega.

Grow up! Stop trying to act you know me and stick to the topic.

Stop wasting the boards time with your ''bhashan''.

Grow up! Stop trying to act you know me and stick to the topic.

Stop wasting the boards time with your ''bhashan''.

haan bhai tumhara desh k logon ka adat hai dandon or bandookon ki zaban ka, bhashan or politics tum log kia jano.
:chilli:

you should avoid personal attacks and keep out "khandan" related stuff!

Family matters are personal, keep the debate civil!

Back
Top Bottom