What's new

MQM responsible for target killing in Karachi: Sanaullah

MQM is the only party the tried to kill the Pakistani Chief Justice, whose the terrorist now? MQM doesn't believe in justice.

If MQM comes in power there will be extra judicial killings.

Altaf Hussain has run away from the country is that the kind of leader you want?

you are right and for that purpose a bill has been presented in National assembly by ....
I personally thinks every party should take it seriously and approved it for the sake of safety in karachi and in all pakistan.
Bro mqm is not the only one,
there are economist terrorists,
land grabbing terrorists,
smuggling terrorists,
policy maker terrorists,
bearuecracy terrors,
elite terrors,
ruling terrorists,
you cant ignore them too.

GUYS let me clear you.
I dont like mqm, not a supporter of them.
what i m saying mqm is same as others.
how many of you are karachi people so i can ask some questions to him.

Zaki bhai you are right in some extent and i will tell you what it is.
MQM made by zia and army.
Mqm was going wrong in early 1990's
they have killers.
but
every party in karachi is involved in target killings whether PPP, ANP, JI, Sunni tehreek, MQM hakiki, PML in the cover of punjabi pukhtoon itihad.
gun politics was first enetred in 1980's by jamati and PPP.
bijli chor are more in other areas like punjab, karachi have too.
karachi is a metropolitan city where every gangs want to open an account for their politics.
Believe me mqm areas are much safer for all of karachiites.
i can tell you my own story.
I myself got in serious trouble when i was entered into a marble factory where the owner and guard was a pukhtoon(anp).
The gaurd holded a gun at me and threatened me that he will killed me only just because my coloured was brown and have a fluent command on urdu. i was went there for my office work.
i was saved because my driver was a baloch that saved my life and after releasing from that place i couldn't put up a case in police because my company afraid of that group. My friend was killed due to the fact that he has a black colour. My company has issued a notice no employee will visit those places.

90% of bijli chori is done in karachi only as the culture of "Kundi" is only seen in Karachi so far... (thats my rough guess but it would be close i think)...

and regarding your colour.... ANP is a brother of MQM... both parties are thugs... so i believe on your story

In first place Political Parties system is haram in Islam so I don't support any of them..

When will the people of Pakistan wake up and see they have been electing the same **** again and again!

MQM and ANP, both have militant wings, MQM in nature is the MOST violent political rather Urban Terrorist force we have in Pakistan..

You call Altaf Hussain, like "Altaf ne ye kaha" and you're dead, believe me, there's a obligation to use word like "Bhai" with his name..

Altaf Bhai.. flana dhimkana!! Bhaar mien jaye..

To hell with this current Political system!

MQM playing a lead role in this movie but they were supporting actors there, namely
PPP
PML
ANP
JI
MUSH(Army).

So why is it that MQM is ready to get into bed with all the above if the leaders of those parties line MQMs pockets with a bit of dosh?

If MQM is so chaste, they should just hold a position as the opposition. Full stop.

They want to be part of the governing party? Get paid from the masses (hafta wasool)as well as the state? Funny how the recession never hits this party.

GUYS let me clear you.

I am not from Karachi but I have heard some weird stories from the peoples of Karachi (friends living in karachi).

You can trust my knowledge regarding this and feel free to ask questions haha

In first place Political Parties system is haram in Islam so I don't support any of them..

When will the people of Pakistan wake up and see they have been electing the same **** again and again!

MQM and ANP, both have militant wings, MQM in nature is the MOST violent political rather Urban Terrorist force we have in Pakistan..

You call Altaf Hussain, like "Altaf ne ye kaha" and you're dead, believe me, there's a obligation to use word like "Bhai" with his name..

and also on the other hand this is not also democracy
this is anothre form of dictator ship
with if MQM then Altaf Husaain
if PML N then Shareef baradran
If PML Q then Chaudray bradran
If PPP then zardari
elections make one of these individual a dictator
and the rest of party members and workers always blindly follow them

GUYS let me clear you.

No personal stuff for me, thank you (especially after I made a mistake of introducing myself as the ''Kuree'')

But I can assure you that people who are very close to me hold high places in 'Nine Zero'.

Ask what you may.

To sum it up though, kindly do not hold any illusions when it comes to MQM. All parties currently are vile but MQM takes the lions share.

and also on the other hand this is not also democracy
this is anothre form of dictator ship
with if MQM then Altaf Husaain
if PML N then Shareef baradran
If PML Q then Chaudray bradran
If PPP then zardari
elections make one of these individual a dictator
and the rest of party members and workers always blindly follow them

The only way democracy can prevail in Pakistan if they choose me their leader :yahoo:

Because I am "Awam ka numainda" :rofl:

Otherwise this culture of "nepotism" and "feudalism" will only ruin our society.

The only way democracy can prevail in Pakistan if they choose me their leader :yahoo:

Because I am "Awam ka numainda" :rofl:

Otherwise this culture of "nepotism" and "feudalism" will only ruin our society.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
but some times i seriously imagine that miltry again take over Pakistan
and instead of ruling they find some legends from all over the country
put them on high seats an then go back to barracks....:woot:

No personal stuff for me, thank you (especially after I made a mistake of introducing myself as the ''Kuree'')

But I can assure you that people who are very close to me hold high places in 'Nine Zero'.

Ask what you may.

To sum it up though, kindly do not hold any illusions when it comes to MQM. All parties currently are vile but MQM takes the lions share.

are you a kuree(girl).

Care to explain how political parties are haram?

Plus does anyone know if Tehreek-e-Insaaf was involved (Imran Khan) He seems to stay away from violence though he did take Altaf Hussain to court in England

pakistan needs imran khan, we should test him.
may be better than others,
But kicking pml from punjab,
ppp from sind,
mqm from khi
moulvis from pushtoons
qoum parast from baluchistan is almost impossible.

Back
Top Bottom