What's new

MQM responsible for target killing in Karachi: Sanaullah

Oh really!!!!!!!!!!!!You are saying this even when MQM leader's son gets killed in target killing.MQM has always remained on receving end.

You live by the sword and you(or someone close to you) die by the sword. But what would you say to the grieving widow mother of an only son (who also happened to be slightly autistic) who was killed by a Mutahida guy just because he wouldnt hand over his wallet???

Good riddance? Life would be easier for her with the retard out of her way?

Tell that to a mother!

well to me
if i got the chance to be a guard of
zardari
fouzia wahab
babar awaan
i will................................

Why is there not a button or icon for ''Un-thank this post''?:argh:

from the past 62 years after the murder of Jinnah this PML is a group of looters who always supported by the state.

Why ?wat wrong did he say.MQM is the most principled party wedded to the democratic values.

Well at least unlike the party he supports I didnt say ''where is the button to this gun'' and shoot him for the fact that he doesnt agree with me.

from the past 62 years after the murder of Jinnah this PML is a group of looters who always supported by the state.

weel also observe that karachi got terrorist type situation from the time mqm comes in power here

You live by the sword and you(or someone close to you) die by the sword. But what would you say to the grieving widow mother of an only son (who also happened to be slightly autistic) who was killed by a Mutahida guy just because he wouldnt hand over his wallet???

Good riddance? Life would be easier for her with the retard out of her way?

Tell that to a mother!
I'll say same thing as i have said before.its the matter of principles.And u cant blame the whole party if its people go on revenge killing.even if u way all these targets kills or even the military operations in khi it were always the MQM leaders/activists and their general public supporters who have suffered worst.

yea u r rite
but not in punjab
as
in punjab
pml (n) is in aksaryat
but also q leage and ppp have win seats
these 3 parties have proper influence in punjab
but in karachi
only mqm for more then a decade
so now ANP increasing fame is alrming for them

ANP didn't have a single fame and they will not have it.
People afraid of ANP, let me clear you can go to any place holding by mqm but you cant enter areas like qati pahari and asif square and pahalwaN goth and list goes on holding by anp, people hate them, I myself got in serious trouble when i was entered into a marble factory where the owner and guard was a pukhtoon(anp).
The gaurd holded a gun at me and threatened me that he will killed me only just because my coloured was brown and have a fluent command on urdu. i was went there for my office work.
i was saved because i worked in a reputed organization and my driver was a baloch that saved my life and after releasing from that place i couldn't put up a case in police because my company afraid of that group.

Well at least unlike the party he supports I didnt say ''where is the button to this gun'' and shoot him for the fact that he doesnt agree with me.
The problem with u is that u see only one side of the coin.you dont have balanced,impartial ,neutral view about MQM.so u regard anyone who supports MQM as devil.

Why ?wat wrong did he say.MQM is the most principled party wedded to the democratic values.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes MQM is the only party that takes "hafta" from the local traders :rofl:

is there any political party in Pakistan who would go to each n every shop and take "hafta wasooli"? You are right about pricinpled party... because if you don't pay your weekly "hafta" to MQM... you are in serious trouble... and yes they do not compromise on principles. No other party in Pakistan can dare to do that...

and the remaining bunch of jokers are very emotional peoples... they start crying like babies and the supporters of MQM are also usually very emotional peoples in general.

PS: Besides Mustafa Kamal... I am yet to see any serious leader from MQM... all of them make me laugh when they come on tv :smokin:

weel also observe that karachi got terrorist type situation from the time mqm comes in power here

mqm was made by army to counter ppp and bhutto in karachi.
all such situation was made to happen.

ANP didn't have a single fame and they will not have it.
People afraid of ANP, let me clear you can go to any place holding by mqm but you cant enter areas like qati pahari and asif square and pahalwaN goth and list goes on holding by anp, people hate them, I myself got in serious trouble when i was entered into a marble factory where the owner and guard was a pukhtoon(anp).
The gaurd holded a gun at me and threatened me that he will killed me only just because my coloured was brown and have a fluent command on urdu. i was went there for my office work.
i was saved because i worked in a reputed organization and my driver was a baloch that saved my life and after releasing from that place i couldn't put up a case in police because my company afraid of that group.

well there is a huge level of ethinicity in urdu speakings
i m also urdu speaking and living in karachi but i have spend some years in lahore and UIslamabad
and i have found that pakhtoons are really khalis people while we urdu speakings are really munafiq
zaban pai kuch aur and dil mein kuch aur

I'll say same thing as i have said before.its the matter of principles.And u cant blame the whole party if its people go on revenge killing.even if u way all these targets kills or even the military operations in khi it were always the MQM leaders/activists and their general public supporters who have suffered worst.

I seriously doubt you have been at the receiving end of MQMs wrath. Sitting pretty behind your screen and talking about, what you call, ''revenge killing''.

People of karachi from the taxi driver, to the shop keepers, to the business man are scared of MQM, no respect whatsoever, just plain fear!

Come and have a look.:pakistan:

MQM suffers a tiny percent of what it inflicts.

mqm was made by army to counter ppp and bhutto in karachi.
all such situation was made to happen.

u should know all history
jo vo mqm thi uckay sab baray pakray gai thay aur khud Altaf bhai nai mukhbari kar k un sab ko pakarwaya tha
aur vo akialy senior bachay and he got the leadreship of that party
well i can be wrong i must say

The problem with u is that u see only one side of the coin.you dont have balanced,impartial ,neutral view about MQM.so u regard anyone who supports MQM as devil.

And you claim to know me?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh well I was a devil once then.:devil:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes MQM is the only party that takes "hafta" from the local traders :rofl:

is there any political party in Pakistan who would go to each n every shop and take "hafta wasooli"? You are right about pricinpled party... because if you don't pay your weekly "hafta" to MQM... you are in serious trouble... and yes they do not compromise on principles. No other party in Pakistan can dare to do that...

and the remaining bunch of jokers are very emotional peoples... they start crying like babies and the supporters of MQM are also usually very emotional peoples in general.

PS: Besides Mustafa Kamal... I am yet to see any serious leader from MQM... all of them make me laugh when they come on tv :smokin:

brother anyone you have seen in any political party that looks sane to us.
all of them corrupt mafia looters.
the group of leaders that leading pakistan is tried and tested.
MQM is not angels but better than those illiterate looters that fucked the country continously and continuing to do.

Back
Top Bottom