What's new

MQM - Political Desk

where is the proof that altaf hussain is charged on imran farooq's murder? doesn't PTI have the armed group, you talked about armed group of MQM collecting extortion, do you have any proofs? and whats the proof money found inside MQM house was illegal untaxed money?

and where has altaf been charged for 100 murders?

why are you talking like a typical idiot and a paindu who knows nothing just makes up stuff in his mind?
u dnt even know about ur own leader
Altaf Hussain was having 3576 cases and charges of corruption against him. But in November 2009 all the cases were dropped under National Reconciliation Ordinance, a legal act which granted amnesty to politicians, political workers and bureaucrats who were accused of crimes between 1986 and October 1999, the time between two occurrences of Martial law...

out of these 3576 charger 100 were murder charges

where is the proof that altaf hussain is charged on imran farooq's murder? doesn't PTI have the armed group, you talked about armed group of MQM collecting extortion, do you have any proofs? and whats the proof money found inside MQM house was illegal untaxed money?

and where has altaf been charged for 100 murders?

why are you talking like a typical idiot and a paindu who knows nothing just makes up stuff in his mind?
Altaf Hussain, the notorious MQM leader who swapped Pakistan for London | World news | The Guardian

read para 5 .. and u will see why he support musharrad .he is the biggest beneficiary of NRO

u dnt even know about ur own leader
Altaf Hussain was having 3576 cases and charges of corruption against him. But in November 2009 all the cases were dropped under National Reconciliation Ordinance, a legal act which granted amnesty to politicians, political workers and bureaucrats who were accused of crimes between 1986 and October 1999, the time between two occurrences of Martial law...

out of these 3576 charger 100 were murder charges

you are such an idiot, yes altaf had cases but all his cases were political and not through NRO but through proper procedures all MQM cases were wrapped up through legal means

MQM was the only party which opposed NRO and thats on the record

Altaf Hussain, the notorious MQM leader who swapped Pakistan for London | World news | The Guardian

read para 5 .. and u will see why he support musharrad .he is the biggest beneficiary of NRO

imran khan and jemima are giving out such info to the journalists in the UK, does the article mention any source from where they got the numbers like 72 cases? try to listen imran khan speeches he is the only on who parrots 72 cases, imran khan himself went to UK to file cases against altaf hussain, did he ever succeeded?

Last edited:
you are such an idiot, yes altaf had cases but all his cases were political and not through NRO but through proper procedures all MQM cases were wrapped up through legal means

MQM was the only party which opposed NRO and thats on the record

imran khan and jemima are giving out such info to the journalists in the UK, does the article mention any source from where they got the numbers like 72 cases? try to listen imran khan speeches he is the only on who parrots 72 cases, imran khan himself went to UK to file cases against altaf hussain, did he ever succeeded?
so u mean that everyone is lieing but u??? our army , police, every political government , even European government think u r a terrorist party ..why would they bother so much when we all know that mqm is limited to just too seats ..they can never have provincial government ...

for the bold part ... do u have proof for it? that why i think all ur comments are biased BS .. now give me proof of that??

1175404_620194624730449_1698918886_n.jpg

upload_2014-3-16_20-8-52.jpeg

upload_2014-3-16_20-7-7.jpeg

upload_2014-3-16_20-7-19.jpeg

what altaf said in india was true and most pak analysts agree with

imran khan also speaks what altaf said

Last edited:
Balochs of Lyari speaking about developments done for their areas

so u mean that everyone is lieing but u??? our army , police, every political government , even European government think u r a terrorist party ..why would they bother so much when we all know that mqm is limited to just too seats ..they can never have provincial government ...

for the bold part ... do u have proof for it? that why i think all ur comments are biased BS .. now give me proof of that??

here is the proof

Imran Farooq case: British High Commissioner gives exclusive briefing to Imran Khan - 'X' Reports

@12:20

Last edited:
Mulk kay wasi tur mufad mein MQM has decided to Joining Sindh gov to support PPP :hitwall:

it will happen In the next few days.

Saathi UNIT sector level se uper bhi touch main raha karo ;)

my friend join kerna hota tau pehley ker chuke hote, join kerain ge tau governor bhi faarigh ho jaye ga, aur abhi Sind govt is in a difficult situation, MQM has not joined the Sind govt in better times, then why would they join now?

stop believing in media rumors, officially no PPP has even admitted that they have invited MQM to join the govt

aur bhai aap jaise kaye log bhugat chuka hn who claims they have inside info on the matters..

inside info khali top tier ke leadership ko hoti he, you and me forget that, even MPAs and MNAs don't know that inside info, only ishrat and others like him know the real info as its a closed meeting

3-16-2014_13464_1.gif

it will happen In the next few days.

Saathi UNIT sector level se uper bhi touch main raha karo ;)
they will join the second they are offered somethng . pmln and ppp dont need mqm this time .. we saw poltical prostitution in last 5 years .. where mqm have joined and quited so many times to blackmail PPP ... they ditch TUQ as well ..they promised to join but on the last stage when rehman malik pulled the leash .. the backed out ..

bro that is no a PROOF .. I though u were smarter then rest of ur mqm guys .. if a anchor tell some romurs on tv is a proof ..then mqm was said to have armed wings, murder of imran farooq, bhatta mafia like things are said on media a million times .. now i think all the mqm guys are as smart " being sarcastic " like batman now

Back
Top Bottom