What's new

MQM - Political Desk

1175404_620194624730449_1698918886_n.jpg

View attachment 21437

View attachment 21435

View attachment 21436
both of them kinda hate altaf bhie now... mustafa kamal already left the party ... ::P

bro that is no a PROOF .. I though u were smarter then rest of ur mqm guys .. if a anchor tell some romurs on tv is a proof ..then mqm was said to have armed wings, murder of imran farooq, bhatta mafia like things are said on media a million times .. now i think all the mqm guys are as smart " being sarcastic " like batman now

i have mentioned 3 sources, one of which includes MQM's waseem akhter himself saying that PTI is lobbying against MQM, every body knows what imran khan is doing, why the hell is imran khan then recieving imran farooq case briefing from the british high commissioner?

they will join the second they are offered somethng . pmln and ppp dont need mqm this time .. we saw poltical prostitution in last 5 years .. where mqm have joined and quited so many times to blackmail PPP ... they ditch TUQ as well ..they promised to join but on the last stage when rehman malik pulled the leash .. the backed out ..

PMLN has already invited MQM to join the government with ministeries, and PPP has infact invited several times, not one time

here is the source

PPP again invites MQM to join Sindh government - DAWN.COM

PPP invites MQM to rejoin Sindh govt | Pakistan Today

PPP to invite MQM to join Sindh government - thenews.com.pk

‘Not the President of one party, but of all Pakistanis’, vows Mamnoon Hussain – The Express Tribune

and yeah PPP does need MQM in the sind govt because PPP doesn't need opposition and MQM are people who are something for the performance, in MQM PPP can save some face for the next elections and keeps getting elected, if PPP faces opposition all these five years, its politics from Sind will wind up

Last edited:
i have mentioned 3 sources, one of which includes MQM's waseem akhter himself saying that PTI is lobbying against MQM, every body knows what imran khan is doing, why the hell is imran khan then recieving imran farooq case briefing from the british high commissioner?
bro u r not getting my point .. all the things u r reffering as proof is just media news .. i was just pissed that u are willing to ignore all the news about mqm relating to all the things they are accused off .. but u are accepting the news about imran khan .. i did tried to make that point in my last few post .. but may be i was taking about altaf bhie thats why u didnt even read it .. as i said its hyporacy to blame Imran on news, which are not even coming from a credible source, on other hand when i quote news u say it is not proof ...did u get my point this tym?

bro u r not getting my point .. all the things u r reffering as proof is just media news .. i was just pissed that u are willing to ignore all the news about mqm relating to all the things they are accused off .. but u are accepting the news about imran khan .. i did tried to make that point in my last few post .. but may be i was taking about altaf bhie thats why u didnt even read it .. as i said its hyporacy to blame Imran on news, which are not even coming from a credible source, on other hand when i quote news u say it is not proof ...did u get my point this tym?

let me tell you, you are conflicting your own statements, first you are saying mustafa kamal left the party, most of your MQM bickering is based on personal opinions then any media reports for example calling MQM bhatta khaur party etc

atleast im talking better sense then you?

can you actually deny that PTI hired call centres to make thousands of phone calls in order to register complains against MQM in scotland yard?

and PTI officially instructed its members to make fake calls to SY based on false lies in order to coerce them to take actions against MQM?

and what can you say about users like this one? LOVEQUAIDEAZAM (loveimrankhan) on Twitter ?

let me tell you, you are conflicting your own statements, first you are saying mustafa kamal left the party, most of your MQM bickering is based on personal opinions then any media reports for example calling MQM bhatta khaur party etc

atleast im talking better sense then you?

can you actually deny that PTI hired call centres to make thousands of phone calls in order to register complains against MQM in scotland yard?

and PTI officially instructed its members to make fake calls to SY based on false lies in order to coerce them to take actions against MQM?

and what can you say about users like this one? LOVEQUAIDEAZAM (loveimrankhan) on Twitter ?
nopes .. i did call them too .. alot of my frnds .. not because we our told but bcoz a British citizen is threatening us and inciting volinace .. alot of calls are not even from US .. PTI has support in all over world ..people from all over the world call them .. most of them were karachities that has been suffering by the hands of mqm and worried about their family and relitives in pakistan .. but ill not convince u ..its not even possible to set up a call center hieing thousands of people in UK in one night.. then there is no proof what so ever about it .. but i will admit some fans on PTI pages did suggest others to call too..just to build up political pressure ... bcoz all along due to altaf hussian importance for Mi6 .. british use to ignore everythng relating to Mqm.. but when they saw public reaction .. and their own media started criticizing them .. they they decided to act ..

now see u came to the point .. as i said when u alwayts post shit about IK .. or cutting from some tweets .. u should also see that these are just romurs ..but u consider that a proof .. as i have told u earlier .. they is one more reason that people dnt speak up against up .. everyone knw who is the killer of wali babr and many journalist in past .. u introduce the culture of boori band lash

Last edited:
LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s London based Central Co-ordination Committee member Imbisat Malick has been jailed for 21 months in a case linked with the wider money-laundering investigation that originated during the murder investigation of Dr Imran Farooq, the former MQM senior leader killed on 16 September 2010.

Malick has worked at the MQM’s London Secretariat for several years and has risen to the ranks of the Rabita Committee member and has been seen attending all important meetings presided over by Altaf Hussain.

According to police sources, Malick was guilty of a mortgage fraud case at the Isleworth Crown Court in late December last year but was sentenced to 21 months imprisonment on 24 January this year.

Imbisat Malick’s house was raided for the first time when the Counter Terrorism Command Unit launched raids in June last year on several properties, including the North West London residence of the MQM leader Altaf Hussain. On 18 June, the counter terrorism command unit had started searches of two houses in North West London. Imbisat Malick’s house was raided after the searches were complete at both these two houses.

The News is aware that Imbisat Malick, of Northwood Middlesex, has been reported to the police on several occasions by a faction within the MQM but nothing was found on him.

MQM’s leadership is strongly of the view that some people within the party have been passing crucial information to the police and that Imbisat Malick has fallen a victim to that conflict within the party.

He is son-in-law of a London-based veteran MQM leader.

During a dawn raid, nearly two dozen Counter Terrorism Command Unit officers raided Malick’s house but failed to find a big amount. The police had served the Magistrate’s Warrants to search his house.

The police took away with them documents that showed that Malick had obtained mortgage on his house while being unemployed.

Tens of thousands of people get mortgage from UK banks every month giving false information about the sources of their income and the banks easily accept these explanations but in the case of Imbisat Malick the situation became complicated due to the high-profile investigation into Dr Imran Farooq murder.

The 42 year old has been extensively questioned about the wider money-laundering allegations against the MQM officials.

An MQM source from Karachi told The News that a few senior former officials of the MQM developed differences with Malick over business contracts in Karachi.

“The party’s internal differences are a very serious concern and many people are not even hiding their hatred for each other,” said the source.

It was alleged during the court proceedings that Malick had made ‘false representations’ to obtain mortgage - showing himself as employed and producing papers which showed his income as quite good, enabling him to qualify for the mortgage while his full-time commitment with the MQM meant that he only drew a token money, under £1,000 per month, from the party.

A court source told The News on Saturday that Imbisat Malick’s lawyers have decided to appeal his conviction. The source said that Malick would launch his appeal within a month, stressing that he has been convicted on wrong grounds.

Key MQM leader jailed in money-laundering probe in London - thenews.com.pk

nopes .. i did call them too .. alot of my frnds .. not because we our told but bcoz a British citizen is threatening us and inciting volinace .. alot of calls are not even from US .. PTI has support in all over world ..people from all over the world call them .. most of them were karachities that has been suffering by the hands of mqm and worried about their family and relitives in pakistan .. but ill not convince u ..its not even possible to set up a call center hieing thousands of people in UK in one night.. then there is no proof what so ever about it .. but i will admit some fans on PTI pages did suggest others to call too..just to build up political pressure ... bcoz all along due to altaf hussian importance for Mi6 .. british use to ignore everythng relating to Mqm.. but when they saw public reaction .. and their own media started criticizing them .. they they decided to act ..

now see u came to the point .. as i said when u alwayts post shit about IK .. or cutting from some tweets .. u should also see that these are just romurs ..but u consider that a proof .. as i have told u earlier .. they is one more reason that people dnt speak up against up .. everyone knw who is the killer of wali babr and many journalist in past .. u introduce the culture of boori band lash

im a karachiite myself, i suggest you to go to karachi and find out the ground reality as compared to twitter facebook, you will be surprised and even shocked

PTIians have now got their MNAs and MPs from karachi, what they are doing now, you can go and get the facts from karachi as compared to MQM

im a karachiite myself, i suggest you to go to karachi and find out the ground reality as compared to twitter facebook, you will be surprised and even shocked

PTIians have now got their MNAs and MPs from karachi, what they are doing now, you can go and get the facts from karachi as compared to MQM
well if u dnt live in peshawar\punjab and u constantly pass ur judgement from karachi .. see hypocracy again ..i have alot of urdu speaking , sindhi frnds from karachi .. they told me all about ur party .. how ur men collect khaalyain after ei and no one can dare say no to them .. what u did in karachi this election ...

btw we have a MPA .. not MPAS .. i guess out 1 out of 22

well if u dnt live in peshawar\punjab and u constantly pass ur judgement from karachi .. see hypocracy again ..i have alot of urdu speaking , sindhi frnds from karachi .. they told me all about ur party .. how ur men collect khaalyain after ei and no one can dare say no to them .. what u did in karachi this election ...

btw we have a MPA .. not MPAS .. i guess out 1 out of 22

as i said, come to karachi don't rely on twitter, facebook

i can show you something, but than i don't need mudslinging to prove my point

Karachi elects PTI, look what PTI has done in karachi since election! dr arif alvi has done nothing to his constituency, and even check out his facebook page, most of the NA250 people curse him

thing is when MQM was responsible for NA250 problems of people were getting solved, now arif alvi is not solving the problems of his own constituency

reality is MQM MNAs and MPAs are all performing unlike PTI MNAs and MPAs

and if PTI loves karachi so much, ask PTI to start raising issues of karachi, where is PTI and its fans now, what i know is PTI is a decoration piece party, has no practical use about it and only shouts more when there is political benefit, but on ground PTI is absent

PTI has got 4 MPAs and one MNA btw, but i guess you don't even know that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom