What's new

MQM - Political Desk

MQM female parliamentarians top performers in the NA

http://www.fafen.org/site/publications/Women_report.pdf

female-png.20746

In terms of party-wise performance, women affiliated with PML-N dominated the legislation as five bills
were submitted by them either singly or jointly with their colleagues, followed by MQM members (four
bills), PPPP (two) and a single bill by JI member. Four of these bills were new pieces of legislation while
the remaining eight amend existing laws. Although the said bills were introduced and sent to the
relevant committees for scrutiny; none of them has been passed yet.

details of the bills submitted by the parties can be read in the mentioned report

BiRjmDvIAAAn-F7.jpg

well sindh was much nicer and secure place before MQM came into being ... taliban came here in 2007 ... mqm is just threatened now as thy have taken over their extortion and land grabbing bussiness

well sindh was much nicer and secure place before MQM came into being ... taliban came here in 2007 ... mqm is just threatened now as thy have taken over their extortion and land grabbing bussiness

any proofs for your allegations?

any proofs for your allegations?
bro this is what i learnt from u .. u dnt need any proof of allegations ...that is why i considered u and BATWomen as bunch of hypocrites ,... well u are asking for proofs against ur involvement in extortion???? bro who ever give a statement about u in court ..u kill them ..like u did in wali baber case ... who ever try to investigate u u kill them as well ..like u killed 46 pakistani policement who was involved in operation against ur terrorist .. and u still need proofs?

bro this is what i learnt from u .. u dnt need any proof of allegations ...that is why i considered u and BATWomen as bunch of hypocrites ,... well u are asking for proofs against ur involvement in extortion???? bro who ever give a statement about u in court ..u kill them ..like u did in wali baber case ... who ever try to investigate u u kill them as well ..like u killed 46 pakistani policement who was involved in operation against ur terrorist .. and u still need proofs?

again mere allegations, no proofs, derailing the discussion now

and you learnt from me dear? how come? any proofs :lol:

again mere allegations, no proofs, derailing the discussion now

and you learnt from me dear? how come? any proofs :lol:
well all the BS on every imran khan page is a proof ... btw dnt worry abt the proofs ..soon the terrorist head will be send to jail for his crimes in UK .. already he is under prosecution

well all the BS on every imran khan page is a proof ... btw dnt worry abt the proofs ..soon the terrorist head will be send to jail for his crimes in UK .. already he is under prosecution

what BS u r talking about bro, do you find the criticism of PTI and calling its corruption a corruption,, calling PTI as PTI is, a BS?

please show me the proof where i bullshit any where about PTI? bullshit is some thing you are doing here not me

what BS u r talking about bro, do you find the criticism of PTI and calling its corruption a corruption,, calling PTI as PTI is, a BS?

please show me the proof where i bullshit any where about PTI? bullshit is some thing you are doing here not me

criticism is one thing... spend 24* 7 on on PTI forum and coming up with bullshit assumption is one thing .. never seen u criticizing atlaf bhie for murdering & extortion ....calling PTI corrupt on some rumors when ur own leader is being charged with money laundering, murder and hate speach ..that is bullshit for me ...

criticism is one thing... spend 24* 7 on on PTI forum and coming up with bullshit assumption is one thing .. never seen u criticizing atlaf bhie for murdering & extortion ....calling PTI corrupt on some rumors when ur own leader is being charged with money laundering, murder and hate speach ..that is bullshit for me ...

stop talking like a typical paindu, how is altaf killing and collecting extortion by sitting in UK? and how is MQM involved in killing and extortion?

stop talking like a typical paindu, how is altaf killing and collecting extortion by sitting in UK? and how is MQM involved in killing and extortion?
isnt he charged for imran farooq murder? why so much un taxed money was found in his house?? why weren't n the books??
btw dnt be so naive .. he collects the extortion money by his armed group here.. that same money was found in his house ..that is why he charged with money laundering?
why dnt altaf come back to pakistan to face more then 100 murdered charges ?? how the witness in every case against mqm are murdered? why every police officer talking part in operation against mqm armed wing is murdered ??? when he will come and face all the murdered charges ..u will have proof bro ..that is why he ran away ??? dont u already know that??

isnt he charged for imran farooq murder? why so much un taxed money was found in his house?? why weren't n the books??
btw dnt be so naive .. he collects the extortion money by his armed group here.. that same money was found in his house ..that is why he charged with money laundering?
why dnt altaf come back to pakistan to face more then 100 murdered charges ?? how the witness in every case against mqm are murdered? why every police officer talking part in operation against mqm armed wing is murdered ??? when he will come and face all the murdered charges ..u will have proof bro ..that is why he ran away ??? dont u already know that??

where is the proof that altaf hussain is charged on imran farooq's murder? doesn't PTI have the armed group, you talked about armed group of MQM collecting extortion, do you have any proofs? and whats the proof money found inside MQM house was illegal untaxed money?

and where has altaf been charged for 100 murders?

why are you talking like a typical idiot and a paindu who knows nothing just makes up stuff in his mind?

Back
Top Bottom