What's new

MQM-Pakistan wants Altaf to be tried for high treason

Karachi must have a mayor!

but waseem akhtar??? like seriously i have my reservations about him. i think faisal sabzwari would actually work.
Yes khi needs a mayor its quickly turnning into some ancient city but not from mqm akhtar or sabzwari or anyone from mqm is a terrorist and we cant allow a terrorist to becomw mayor of our cities

Karachi must have a mayor!

but waseem akhtar??? like seriously i have my reservations about him. i think faisal sabzwari would actually work.
What i like about him that He is a tough cookie , not easy to influence esp when jagirdarz r controlling citys finances

Yes khi needs a mayor its quickly turnning into some ancient city but not from mqm akhtar or sabzwari or anyone from mqm is a terrorist and we cant allow a terrorist to becomw mayor of our cities

no minus altaf let's give MQM a chance as long as rangers are in karachi and karachi is peaceful i am okwith MQM.

What i like about him that He is a tough cookie , not easy to influence esp when jagirdarz r controlling citys finances

but see in the end PPP,MQM & PML N are all in bed together. so no jagirdar is threatning karachi.

all water pump stations belong to PPP sharjeel memon and hence water mafia and trucks belong to ANP hence tanker mafia.

faisal sabzwari i think is the least corrupt person in MQM currently maybe along with haider abbas rizvi.

but see in the end PPP,MQM & PML N are all in bed together. so no jagirdar is threatning karachi.

all water pump stations belong to PPP sharjeel memon and hence water mafia and trucks belong to ANP hence tanker mafia.

faisal sabzwari i think is the least corrupt person in MQM currently maybe along with haider abbas rizvi.

Add to that So is a lot of land controlled by cantonment board , DHA & rangers running all sorts of businesses ..
City is desperate now buried under a heap of garbage , roads and infrastructure are totally fckd .. And its Already past few months since mayors appoitmment .. If there was a objection should state should have stopped or intervened in mayors election.

Yehi tou problem hai ke jab kamzor shor machaye iss nazle pe phir aur pitai hoti hai. Ke shor kiyun machate ho.
Kuch aisi hi sorat e haal hai sirkaro .. Par ki karan have to move on life

Karachi is becoming a garbage container day by day.... Roads are not safe for 40+ speed anymore...

I knew it that's it not all about AH your hate reason is different or let me know what Karachiets aka Muhajirs would do so you satisfy and give them a certificate of patroism? To change loyalty to PSP? Get dry cleaned and become saints?
You seriously think that these dramebaaz are loyal to Pakistan and not AH? and enough with this MUHAJIR mentality YOU'RE A PAKISTANI NOW these people have made you slaves by brainwashing you and feeding this bs into your heads day and night my grandparents also came from india but they never called themselves muhajir :hitwall: nikal ao ab is soch se bahir agar karachi aur mulk ko sudharna chahte ho to think about Pakistan first and not any political party smjhao inko yr @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye

You seriously think that these dramebaaz are loyal to Pakistan and not AH? and enough with this MUHAJIR mentality YOU'RE A PAKISTANI NOW these people have made you slaves by brainwashing you and feeding this bs into your heads day and night my grandparents also came from india but they never called themselves muhajir :hitwall: nikal ao ab is soch se bahir agar karachi aur mulk ko sudharna chahte ho to think about Pakistan first and not any political party smjhao inko yr @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye
You didn't answer my question and your broken record stuck on word Muhajir didn't you read Karachiets before that? Why not you throw them all in ocean or send back them to India? Answer my question in previous post.

MQM was formed in start by Zia to counter PPPP in Sindh and especially in Karachi and at that time whereby a booster was needed though adopted the ethnic based campaign to cater the sympathy and gain the support in the name of so-called injustice against specific ethnic group. Interestingly, formation of MQM itself damaged the reputation of Urdu Speaking and put them at the point that they were marked as Muhajir and not Pakistan which was stunt of AH and Co itself. Indeed all are Pakistanis and this is what being told by many to realize that those thugs are nothing but to make fool, loot the money and rule the people by putting the fear of so-called ethnic injustice with them. Realizing the situation MQM changed her name from Muhajir Qomi Moment to Mutahida Qomi Moment to wash away the same label that it was purely designed upon. Now the same is also nearing the expiry so coming with new Idea about Minus 1 itself whereby Farooq Sattar and all were opposing the same in past and have been threatening if someone even thought about it. Just to have the remedy and time for political sympathy, staged a drama to denounce the AH yet they cannot move out of such umbrella. Nobody demands any action against Muhajir or anyone else though it is said which is correct and right that justice must be served and culprits should be brought to justice. An accountability is needed across the board and Karachi and rest of the Pakistan suffered a lot of such dirty political stunts. People involved in anti-Pakistan activities must be dealt accordingly no matter of language, tribe or any city.

MQM's founder gave identity to Muhajirs: Nadeem Nusrat
there's something more he gave to Karachi.TERRORISM

Its our city and we voted for him ... We like to see him doing work as Mayor Karachi .................

You didn't answer my question and your broken record stuck on word Muhajir didn't you read Karachiets before that? Why not you throw them all in ocean or send back them to India? Answer my question in previous post.
Record ap logon ka phasa hua hai MUHAJIR MUHAJIR MUHAJIR and why would i throw my country men into sea? They're PAKISTANIS after all but hey if someone wants to go india we can't stop them. I've already done that SUPPORT PAK before any political party. Why can't you see that MQM is anti Pak.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom