What's new

MQM-Pakistan wants Altaf to be tried for high treason

Never thought I would live to see this day.

As I told before not me neither any who support MQM was fan of MQM I'm from Punjab and lived in Karachi Karachi need to be served as its deserved and MQM is the voice or someone else you know who talk about genuine problems of the city making bold voice, whoever insult and bark against Pakistan need to be cut off period.
Rest of your post I totally agreed lets Waite for the day when we start voting for Pakistan not on ethnics.

Its difficult for outsiders to understand Mohajirism even if you have lived in Karachi, as I have. My humble request to you is to learn instead of imposing your ideas about how things should be or shouldn't be. No doubt Altaf has said terrible things and people from his own community are standing up to him. This is the greatest punishment to any bani when his own people reject him.

As Pakistanis, our role should be join our mohajir brothers and strengthen them, and not give ugly reactions like asking why 'mohajir' identity exist? It exists. We simply need to accept it.

On a personal note, I feel PTI under the leadership of Imran Khan (ethnic Pakhtun but born in Lahore) has sown the first seeds of post-ethnic society in Pakistan. This trend will further gain steam once CPEC & SEZ become operational because the promise of jobs will encourage intra-province migration (people from Punjab, Sindh moving into KPK and GB) which will further erode ethnic boundaries. You live in Australia, I'm sure you can relate to this phenomena.

Last edited:
...We voted in a mafia for decades and that mafia does not even believe in Pakistan. MQM is salvagable if they declare their patriotism and demand head of Altaf Hussain. With Altaf down the violent tactics of the MQM will also die down.
What will the MQM's enforcers do for a living, then?

per Imran Khan of Express News, uk popo indicting kalla hippo oct 5th & all evidence will be out there.

1173822-cartoon-1474819478-141-640x480.JPG

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom