What's new

MQM Membership Campaign starts throughout Pakistan

Why the fat dummy in London, all of a sudden,is so quiet these days? I guess the Met police took away his daily booze to OD on. :P

jab kisi ki gand me dard hona shuru hojaye to samajh jaana chahye ke thread ka purpose achieve ho gya he
Totally agree, but please use manners! Jis Jis ko takleef ho rahi hai wo izhar tou kare ga na:)

If AH is such a leader of the people, then what's his fat *** doing in London? Why isn't he in Karachi with his own people? A leader leads by example - the only thing he's set an example of is how to crash and fail like a nightmare when you were so close to the brink of victory that you could already feel it. Like seriously MQM could've done and changed so much. It could've revolutionized Karachi; but what a shame.

If AH is such a leader of the people, then what's his fat *** doing in London? Why isn't he in Karachi with his own people? A leader leads by example - the only thing he's set an example of is how to crash and fail like a nightmare when you were so close to the brink of victory that you could already feel it. Like seriously MQM could've done and changed so much. It could've revolutionized Karachi; but what a shame.

Well, it's an off topic post I'm replying ! The answer is that what kind of change you see in MQM if AH is here or there? He is the only man who talk about Mushraff's justice the ex President in your avatar:) why you keeping that?

Well, it's an off topic post I'm replying ! The answer is that what kind of change you see in MQM if AH is here or there? He is the only man who talk about Mushraff's justice the ex President in your avatar:) why you keeping that?

Why doesn't he come and live in Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom