What's new

MQM Membership Campaign starts throughout Pakistan

Why doesn't he come and live in Pakistan?
Simple answer is that he don't believe Pakistan Govt.and Establishment and he also very wanted man by all out fit banned parties including TTP. Anything can happen in Pakistan WE know that right?

Simple answer is that he don't believe Pakistan Govt.and Establishment and he also very wanted man by all out fit banned parties including TTP. Anything can happen in Pakistan WE know that right?
No. That is bullshyt that idiots like you can only believe. Bilawal Bhutto frequents in Pakistan, so does Zardari, so do Nawaz and Shahbaz or Imran Khan. Pretty much everyone else.
The Pakistan Government doesn't really give a shyt.

Altaf Hussain doesn't come to Pakistan because there are murder charges against him and the moment he comes, his own ex party members will kill him.
Simple.

No. That is bullshyt that idiots like you can only believe. Bilawal Bhutto frequents in Pakistan, so does Zardari, so do Nawaz and Shahbaz or Imran Khan. Pretty much everyone else.
The Pakistan Government doesn't really give a shyt.

Altaf Hussain doesn't come to Pakistan because there are murder charges against him and the moment he comes, his own ex party members will kill him.
Simple.
Ok genius you are the man:)

B2v0m3dCMAA17Rl.jpg

Because he is a coward, unlike our brave IK!

Yeah, your right. AH doesn't have the fortune of being born in to an influential and well connected family like IK who's family members include several higher ranking officers in Pak Army. Such a coward, yeah.

Yeah, your right. AH doesn't have the fortune of being born in to an influential and well connected family like IK who's family members include several higher ranking officers in Pak Army. Such a coward, yeah.

unlike IK altaf is threatned by all kind of extremists .. IK is a apologist for extremists he will dare not utter a word against these luni maniacs

altaf is the not the one who escaped to bani gala when he faced some rain
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, the slob ran all the way to London when shit hit the fan.

LMAO ROFL LOL HAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, the slob ran all the way to London when shit hit the fan.

LMAO ROFL LOL HAHA

to be a think tank one should require a brain, i dunno whats the preference for becoming a think tank?

Last edited:
to be a think tank one should require a brain, i dunno whats the preference for becoming a think tank?

The brain is what is missing in the zombies of MQM. I mean, how much brain do you need or NOT need, to sit down and listen to someone for hours on the phone line, who hasn't lived in Pakistan for the past 20 or so years, and yet assuming he is their leader?
Or perhaps, it is morel like, you go and sit or else.........................9mm here and there.

The brain is what is missing in the zombies of MQM. I mean, how much brain do you need or NOT need, to sit down and listen to someone for hours on the phone line, who hasn't lived in Pakistan for the past 20 or so years, and yet assuming he is their leader?
Or perhaps, it is morel like, you go and sit or else.........................9mm here and there.

altaf talks a lot of sense and one of few politicians who doesn't blabber foolishly like imran, if people who are willing to listen, i was an MQM hater few years ago and never had listened to altaf hussain, but when i started listening him he actually made a lot of sense, and talked deeply

altaf talks a lot of sense, if people who are willing to listen, i was an MQM hater few years ago and never had listened to altaf hussain, but when i started listening him he actually made a lot of sense, and talked deeply

Did you have a serious head injury during the last few years? Like falling down a flight of stairs or maybe a car crash?

Did you have a serious head injury during the last few years? Like falling down a flight of stairs or maybe a car crash?

i think you don't have a brain to understand what im talking about, bias has blinded many people and if people listen to altaf, with open mind they would actually know that the guy talks a lot of sense, it doesn't matter what ever speaking style he has, but what he says is more important, as compared to some people who are taken as a messiah because of their charming face and body language while actually they are full of garbage

im surprised that people actually listen to imran's bullshit every time he makes a speech and people don't realize that this guy is so stupid and only plays with people's emotions and nothing else and then say that altaf speaks funny and he is a drunk

i think you don't have a brain to understand what im talking about, bias has blinded many people and if people listen to altaf, with open mind they would actually know that the guy talks a lot of sense, it doesn't matter what ever speaking style he has, but what he says is more important, as compared to some people who are taken as a messiah because of their charming face and body language while actually they are full of garbage

im surprised that people actually listen to imran's bullshit every time he makes a speech and people don't realize that this guy is so stupid and only plays with people's emotions and nothing else and then say that altaf speaks funny and he is a drunk

You can harp about Imran Khan or Bhutto or Sharifs all you want, because i don't give a damn about any of them. However in case of Altaf Hussain, there is a special 'no damn given' that i abide by.

Back
Top Bottom