What's new

MP BJP legislator wants Muslims barred from Garbha celebrations

True. I am one such example myself. I won't go into details.

This has nothing to do with Love Jihad or anything - Muslims wishing to celebrate Durga will be allowed to become Hindus. But as Muslims, taking part in the worshipping ritual is not permitted. That is all. I don't worry about falling or rising in Love. That is none of my concern.
So are you off to Calcutta for this year's Durga Puja :p:? I am leaving, or rather say being forced to leave for Kol. on 28th , my first visit to that city.

what that has to do with pakistan? If muslims like garba so much and they have no problem in worshipping idols than why don't they become hindus.

:P did Pakistani MP ask for banning Muslim youth from your festivals?

they don't. precisely they have to assume hindu names and portrray themselves as non maleccha.

hmmm you mean Hindu girls fall for only hindu names? then why actual hindus failed to get these gals?

Some Muslims are supporting pervert ways of other Muslims :rofl::rofl: No wonder you people have developed the killer reputation for yourself and your religion

Banning is not the solution.

lets do the reverse Jihad. If girls like Muslim guys no problems, but then they must ask the Muslim guys to convert if they want to marry non Muslim girls :) lol lol

I think that would really scare some Mullahs :D

Some Muslims are supporting pervert ways of other Muslims :rofl::rofl: No wonder you people have developed the killer reputation for yourself and your religion

yep. Not a wonder Islam is in total doldrums. I wonder whether it will be ISIS that will unite the world in crushing the islamic threat to the world.

To be honest the problem is with Hindu guys. Hindu guys have westernized too much and are not looking for marriages. Most of them are looking for one-night stands or live-in relationships for a period of 6 month or so until their parents find them a bride with a fat dowry. Then they will try to slink out of the relationship claiming incompatibility. Muslim guys on the other hand offer marriage immediately.

To be honest the problem is with Hindu guys. Hindu guys have westernized too much and are not looking for marriages. Most of them are looking for one-night stands or live-in relationships for a period of 6 month or so until their parents find them a bride with a fat dowry. Then they will try to slink out of the relationship claiming incompatibility. Muslim guys on the other hand offer marriage immediately.

maybe they don't like bat shit crazy women ??? jesus ! what crap !!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom