What's new

MP BJP legislator wants Muslims barred from Garbha celebrations

Muslim youths barred at garba venues in Godhra

VADODARA:
Barely 10 days before the nine-day dance festival kicks off in Gujarat, a rightwing group that identifies itself as Hindu Asmita Heet Rakshak Samiti (HAHRS) has issued a diktat in Godhra that Muslim youths should not be allowed to enter garba venues in the town to counter 'love Jihad'.

The samiti claims that it issued the diktat as Muslim youths enter garba venues to lure Hindu girls.

On Saturday , VHP leader Dr Pravin Togadia had called for the same in Amreli and said that identity cards of every person should be checked."We will contact all garba organizers in Gujarat and across the country to request them to check the identity of all youths. Navratri is a religious festival and Muslims should not be allowed here," Togadia told TOI.

"Muslim boys luring Hindu girls at garba venues has always remained a problem in Godhra. If Muslims have problem with everything including singing `Vande Mataram', why should they be allowed at garba venues?" said Jaimin Shah, one of the leaders of HAHRS.

Some organizers have agreed to allow Muslim youths only if they are accompanied by their family. Accord ing to the samiti, they have also received support from major garba organizers in Godhra and formed a team of volunteers to stop Muslim youth.

"Around 1,500 members will keep a check at the venues," said Shah, adding that the group, which hasn't registered itself, is holding awareness meetings since over a fortnight.

"We won't allow any Muslim youth to our garba to avoid `love Jihad'," said P B Baria, organizer of Aadhya Shakti Garba Mahotsav, which draws a crowd of 35,000. "If they come with their families, they are disciplined. So, we will allow Muslim families inside the venue," he said.

"We don't want any kind of disturbance and hence we have agreed that we will not collect donation from Muslims nor issue passes," said K T Parikh, organizer of Maa Shakti Garba Group. "We, however have no means to check whether any Muslim or a Hindu is entering the garba venue."

Muslim youths barred at garba venues in Godhra - The Times of India

:lol:
Media = Cry babies

We are not allowed as non Muslims into Mecca! :cry: :cry:

Media = Cry babies

We are not allowed as non Muslims into Mecca! :cry: :cry:

You are allowed to celebrate EID :)

and oh BTW there are temples in India where non-Hindus are not allowed inside. So big difference between festivals and places

They should bring their hijabi sisters and cousins along if they want to come and play garba we can have good fun with them

:lol: try it you are not that successful as much as Muslim youth in India is successful in wining Hindu girls' hearts.

My festival. My wish.
...and there are temples where everyone are allowed inside.

:laugh: you are INSECURE . now stop if you can stop your girls from falling in love with Muslim guys :)

You know the answer you cant stop one from loving anyone

Indian Muslim society, in general, continues to be repressive and conservative, and interaction between sexes is discouraged. Which is why deprived Muslim youth want to gatecrash wherever Hindu women are present.

Yes that's bad. The same people won't allow or tolerate their sister finding/marring a decent Hindu guy. But they want to find life partners or girl friends for themselves from other religions.

If someone men follows something, they should apply it to their families also.

:laugh: you are INSECURE . now stop if you can stop your girls from falling in love with Muslim guys :)

You know the answer you cant stop one from loving anyone
True. I am one such example myself. I won't go into details.

This has nothing to do with Love Jihad or anything - Muslims wishing to celebrate Durga will be allowed to become Hindus. But as Muslims, taking part in the worshipping ritual is not permitted. That is all. I don't worry about falling or rising in Love. That is none of my concern.

True. I am one such example myself. I won't go into details.

This has nothing to do with Love Jihad or anything - Muslims wishing to celebrate Durga will be allowed to become Hindus. But as Muslims, taking part in the worshipping ritual is not permitted. That is all. I don't worry about falling or rising in Love. That is none of my concern.

if you show me your Hindu extremist groups have cited this reason ?? :))))) the point is they are more afraid of LOVE Jihad and hence they issued this order which is also BTW against the law.

umm not for me I am 5'10 fair looking and your muslim girls think I am muslim :-) I can call myself Salman and date them for a while :azn:

:) who is stopping you. BTW are you accepting that tall and fair is linked to Muslims there ?? :P hahahaha

So you agree Muslim guys are tall,handsome and masculine than Hindu guys?8-)

hahahahahaha we both posted same at same time lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if you show me your Hindu extremist groups have cited this reason ?? :))))) the point is they are more afraid of LOVE Jihad and hence they issued this order which is also BTW against the law.
People buy that logic faster. In a country with 86% non Muslims, how many Muslim girls do you think marry non Muslims as compared to the opposite? Just check the marriage registers, or if you don't get permission, go through the marriage websites to look for preferences.

And how is Hindu Rakhsa Samiti an extremist one? How many Muslims did they exterminate or blow up? :azn:

Most importantly it is absolutely not against the LAW.
what that has to do with pakistan? If muslims like garba so much and they have no problem in worshipping idols than why don't they become hindus.
They do. Now run away from this thread.

what that has to do with pakistan? If muslims like garba so much and they have no problem in worshipping idols than why don't they become hindus.

Too many in this thread .....

daae7d95a3a002c6183372b3bd2e71e8.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom