What's new

MP BJP legislator wants Muslims barred from Garbha celebrations

Huh? They certainly seem to have no problem wooing bat shit crazy women.

fine...whateverr...in one sentence u generalised all hindu men.

except muslims, everyone is same in india regarding love sex et el. pretty much..

fine...whateverr...in one sentence u generalised all hindu men.

except muslims, everyone is same in india regarding love sex et el. pretty much..

I say what I see. I say what the media is saying about current trends and which seems to be idolized by Hindu men. In this forum itself you will find many many men who hanker after live-in relationships or one-night stands. 99% of them happen to be Hindu guys. Muslim guys for whatever reason happen to be family oriented.

Now this trend may be confined to Urban India and not extended to Rural India where people's values are still traditional and they still have not given over to narcissistic tendencies.

Last edited:
I say what I see. I say what the media is saying about current trends and which seems to be idolized by Hindu men. In this forum itself you will find many many men who hanker after live-in relationships or one-night stands. 99% of them happen to be Hindu guys. Muslim guys for whatever reason happen to be family oriented.

Now this trend may be confined to Urban India and not extended to Rural India where people's values are still traditional and they still have given over to narcissistic tendencies.

and then we go bonkers when others generalise us. u seem to like these sweeping statements regarding religion in india. u know u r wrong, right ?

A BJP lawmaker in Madhya Pradesh has said that she wants Muslims barred from "Garbha", a Gujarati dance festival, to be held in October.

According to a report on Wednesday, Usha Thakur, who is also the BJP's state vice president, is planning to write to Garbha organisers in her constituency, asking them to stop Muslim men from entering the venues.

She claims, the decision is based on a meeting of "intellectuals" during the festival season last year.

"We have got data that during the Garbha, on an average, four lakh girls convert to Islam every year. So we have started this awareness drive," the report quoted her as saying.

She said that organisers must check the identities of people at the gates before allowing them inside.

She said that it is the only way to stop the alleged "love jihad".

Meanwhile, the opposition Congress has condemned her remarks while the ruling BJP has distanced itself from her controversial move.

"The idea is absurd. You cannot force things on society like this," the report quoted Congress leader Satyadev Katere as saying.

Pro-Hindu groups seemed to have stepped up their campaign against "love jihad" - a term for what they consider an Islamist strategy to convert Hindu women, ahead of by-polls on Saturday in key states like Uttar Pradesh and Gujarat.

MP BJP legislator wants Muslims barred from Garbha celebrations : North, News - India Today
--
A BJP lawmaker in Madhya Pradesh has said that she wants Muslims barred from "Garbha", a Gujarati dance festival, to be held in October.

According to a report on Wednesday, Usha Thakur, who is also the BJP's state vice president, is planning to write to Garbha organisers in her constituency, asking them to stop Muslim men from entering the venues.

She claims, the decision is based on a meeting of "intellectuals" during the festival season last year.

"We have got data that during the Garbha, on an average, four lakh girls convert to Islam every year. So we have started this awareness drive," the report quoted her as saying.

She said that organisers must check the identities of people at the gates before allowing them inside.

She said that it is the only way to stop the alleged "love jihad".

Meanwhile, the opposition Congress has condemned her remarks while the ruling BJP has distanced itself from her controversial move.

"The idea is absurd. You cannot force things on society like this," the report quoted Congress leader Satyadev Katere as saying.

Pro-Hindu groups seemed to have stepped up their campaign against "love jihad" - a term for what they consider an Islamist strategy to convert Hindu women, ahead of by-polls on Saturday in key states like Uttar Pradesh and Gujarat.
--
lesgilator and this thinking .. not good
11b3f9109b2acc8db9f5284e84bcb4bd._.jpg

MP BJP legislator wants Muslims barred from Garbha celebrations : North, News - India Today

and then we go bonkers when others generalise us. u seem to like these sweeping statements regarding religion in india. u know u r wrong, right ?

No, I am not wrong. Majority marriages are arranged marriages in India and it is not that these arranged marriages people have never had a sweetheart before getting married. Jiah Khan comes to mind and so many such cases. It is only a case of aping the West while still sticking on to the benefits of the Indian traditional system. Dissing on Indian tradition and craving for the freedom of West but still living with mom and pop without contributing to rent or food expenses and asking for money for college fees and other expenses. In all these instances mind you, I am only talking about the Secular Westernized crowd.

As to generalization of religion, I will only oppose the false propaganda, not deny the actual crime that has happened which is in reality minuscule or the measures taken to curb it. When people are talking of Love Jihad here, it follows that majority Muslim guys are not doing it but just some.

No, I am not wrong. Majority marriages are arranged marriages in India and it is not that these arranged marriages people have never had a sweetheart before getting married. Jiah Khan comes to mind and so many such cases. It is only a case of aping the West while still sticking on to the benefits of the Indian traditional system. Dissing on Indian tradition and craving for the freedom of West but still living with mom and pop without contributing to rent or food expenses and asking for money for college fees and other expenses. In all these instances mind you, I am only talking about the Secular Westernized crowd.

As to generalization of religion, I will only oppose the false propaganda, not deny the actual crime that has happened which is in reality minuscule or the measures taken to curb it. When people are talking of Love Jihad here, it follows that majority Muslim guys are not doing it but just some.

fine...useless discussion. just one thing i wanna point out..the whole idea is to not become a hindu "muslim" in belief. not to create a hindu "pakistan". u want a perfect society, leave religion out of it. even in it's desire.

fine...useless discussion. just one thing i wanna point out..the whole idea is to not become a hindu "muslim" in belief. not to create a hindu "pakistan". u want a perfect society, leave religion out of it. even in it's desire.

That is nonsense. First understand Hinduism, then make an argument. Hinduism is not a mirror image of Islam. So promoting Hinduism will never make India lack culture unlike an Islamic country. Long before secular dodos came onto the scene India was Hindu and there was no lack of art, culture, science, or anything. There is not a single praiseworthy stuff seculars have built in this country. Go and see the ruins of Hampi before speaking of a Hindu "Muslim" belief. Go and see Konark before you open your mouth. Go and see Ellora before you say all creativity will be drained from this country if we become a Hindu country.

What perfect society has secularism ever created? Point out one.

Finally the country's 'real' inhabitants are reclaiming their land and customs from the 'videshi yavana ghuspaithiya' folk.

Finally the country's 'real' inhabitants are reclaiming their land and customs from the 'videshi yavana ghuspaithiya' folk.

HAHAHA...says the man whose country was formed because they could not live with people of their ex religion among others.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom