What's new

Movies to watch out for, From Pakistan!

19748715_1744532738920901_6779374292887142250_n.jpg

After a long series of auditions being held all over the country a careful selection has been made for the cast consisting of five children who will be the main stars of this film. Shooting of 'Chillar Force began last week in Karachi. Are formed under the banner of Persia film productions which are produced by Farhan Qaiser Pakistan plays the last 13 years.

FARS Entertainment said that it will be looking for Child Actors between the ages of eight to twelve to be a part of Pakistan's 1st Children Feature Film Chillar Forceand claimed entries by 1 minute Audition videos on YouTube.

Ten thousand children were auditioned and the script was made for them accordingly. Chillar Force is a superhero movie in which five children who try to save Pakistan from problems use their abilities and talents.

Release Date
December 2017

About
Arth - the destination that we must all find in our lives. Find out how four people find one thing in common, their Arth, in cinemas December 2017.

Starring
Shaan Shahid, Uzma Hassan, Humaima Malick, Mohib Mirza

Directed By
Shaan Shahid

19732203_1387713581317950_1305741610358781787_n.jpg

Yalgaar have recovered around 16-18% of its budget so far. @Zibago

The cinema culture in Pakistan is flourishing but a lot need to improve before this will turn into an actual profit making business. Without that, people wont keep coming with investment. Also as we heard, the movie lacks material and is just backing itself up on patriotism. That wont serve the industry in the long run either, wont serve the movie very well either.

Yalgaar have recovered around 16-18% of its budget so far. @Zibago
Kis ney kaha tha 40 crore ka budget banao?
Mehrunisa ney to 8 laga kar 10 kama liye wo fayidey mein rahey plus reviews us kay achay thay
The cinema culture in Pakistan is flourishing but a lot need to improve before this will turn into an actual profit making business. Without that, people wont keep coming with investment. Also as we heard, the movie lacks material and is just backing itself up on patriotism. That wont serve the industry in the long run either, wont serve the movie very well either.
Failure of a movie doesnot mean the industry is failing just look at trailer views of Punjab Nahein Jaongi vs Yalghaar boss sirf patriotism par film nahi bikti

Kis ney kaha tha 40 crore ka budget banao?
Mehrunisa ney to 8 laga kar 10 kama liye wo fayidey mein rahey plus reviews us kay achay thay

Failure of a movie doesnot mean the industry is failing just look at trailer views of Punjab Nahein Jaongi vs Yalghaar boss sirf patriotism par film nahi bikti
Never said that its failing.
Just saying that the cinema culture will have to improve a lot before high budget files (which are actually good and should be the next step) are financially viable. At the end of the day, it is pure business to some! Make it lucrative opportunity and we will get more and more money pouring in making things bigger and better.

Never said that its failing.
Just saying that the cinema culture will have to improve a lot before high budget files (which are actually good and should be the next step) are financially viable. At the end of the day, it is pure business to some! Make it lucrative opportunity and we will get more and more money pouring in making things bigger and better.
They gambled with their cash and paid heavily first bari eid is more lucrative than choti eid second their media promotion was negligible

They gambled with their cash and paid heavily first bari eid is more lucrative than choti eid second their media promotion was negligible
Yehi tu kah raha hoon bahi!!

Things will have to be improve so that the gambles start to work otherwise from business point of view, the big guns will start loosing interest. Big budget movies will be successful only when cinema culture in our country improves and the makers start investing more into promotions.

Things will have to be improve so that the gambles start to work otherwise from business point of view, the big guns will start loosing interest. Big budget movies will be successful only when cinema culture in our country improves and the makers start investing more into promotions.
Btw keep expectations low from HUM and GEO films :D

Btw keep expectations low from HUM and GEO films :D
Wasay,, any reason?
I mean, dont you think GEO can do impressive marketing?

So as per that fact, GEO should ideally do just fine.

All their movies after bol were par or below par

You should see for yourself what they have inline for us in 2017 and compare that with urdu 1 and ary
Arry ni!!

Bahi i beleive you when it comes to movies :P
Lolz
Mein tu tum sa poch raha hota hon kon se movies dekhon!!

I was asking what you think the REASON can be? I mean, GEO should be doing well ideally as they are in position to do excellent promotions and marketing. Phr kya chawal maar rahay hein yeh log?

Arry ni!!

Bahi i beleive you when it comes to movies :P
Lolz
Mein tu tum sa poch raha hota hon kon se movies dekhon!!

I was asking what you think the REASON can be? I mean, GEO should be doing well ideally as they are in position to do excellent promotions and marketing. Phr kya chawal maar rahay hein yeh log?
You tell me bruh

They are biggest importer of foreign content and ary is biggest exporter of Pakistani content :D
Except for their news channels their entertainment channels are not doing that well nor do they follow the aggressive marketing approach of ARY

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom