What's new

Move to reduce foreigners, hire more locals in jobs

That’s conservative estimate. Real condition is much worse.

The pandemic has worsened India’s poverty crisis

Our estimates show that around 150-199 million additional people will fall into poverty this year. It means an overall increase in poverty by 15-20 per cent, making around half of the country’s population poor

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Rich Indians. White slaves indeed.

Reality sucks for key board warrior Indians.

From 2021 data it's clear that Bangladesh lags India in both nominal & PPP terms despite BBS' cooked-up GDP data.

Maybe focus on getting basic industries before mocking a country with an actual space program, lol.

Stick to present instead of talking about Vedic number of 12% growth this year. India has lower per capita gdp than Bangladesh and that’s a fact. Even with your quoted source Bangladesh is supposed to overtake India by 2025 again.

Stick to present instead of talking about Vedic number of 12% growth this year. India has lower per capita gdp than Bangladesh and that’s a fact. Even with your quoted source Bangladesh is supposed to overtake India by 2025 again.
adb imf world bank bloomberg all work under bd govt to show bd has higher per capita income then india :cry:

Not fair:cry:

Covid pandemic pushes 75 million more people into poverty in India, study shows

5% poverty increase VS 7% in Bangladesh.

But you know, in Bangladesh school of mathematics 5%>7%. :rofl:

Stick to present instead of talking about Vedic number of 12% growth this year. India has lower per capita gdp than Bangladesh and that’s a fact.

That's IMF prediction genius. And the fact that you could only do better in a year when India's GDP contracted due to Covid says a lot.

And still, you have 25% lower per capita GDP than India even then on PPP terms. :rofl:

If you want others to take your figures seriously, maybe you shouldn't have a whole thread calling out your statistics office for lies. Predicting 5% growth when exports contract, in a ''export-based economy'', lol.

Questionable BBS GDP Statistics
Aukat of Indian rats?

What the actual F, where is the unsee button. :rofl: :rofl:

5% poverty increase VS 7% in Bangladesh.

But you know, in Bangladesh school of mathematics 5%>7%. :rofl:

Tens of Millions Plunge Into Poverty in Covid-Ravaged India

:cry::cry::cry:
That's IMF prediction genius. And the fact that you could only do better in a year when India's GDP contracted due to Covid says a lot.

And still, you have 25% lower per capita GDP than India even then on PPP terms. :rofl:

If you want others to take your figures seriously, maybe you shouldn't have a whole thread calling out your statistics office for lies. Predicting 5% growth when exports contract, in a ''export-based economy'', lol.

Questionable BBS GDP Statistics

What the actual F, where is the unsee button. :rofl: :rofl:

Bangladesh outpaced India on per capita income

Tens of Millions Plunge Into Poverty in Covid-Ravaged India

As I told you earlier kid, convince your own population that you aren't lying.

The very fact that this thread exists says a lot about the credibility of your data: Questionable BBS GDP Statistics

Such unreliable data is not unexpected from the ''North Korea of South Asia'' aka Bangladesh. I mean even North Koreans wouldn't stoop to this level... :rofl: :rofl:
Mother of Humanity Under the able and dynamic leadership of development friendly Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Bangladesh is on the highway of development today with the touch of her outstanding prudence and efforts.

''Mother of humanity'' can doctor data as she like, who are we to question her lol.
your latest dance video ??

That Bangladesh Got Talent show looks...err, somewhat weird?

As I told you earlier kid, convince your own population that you aren't lying.

The very fact that this thread exists says a lot about the credibility of your data: Questionable BBS GDP Statistics

Such unreliable data is not unexpected from the ''North Korea of South Asia'' aka Bangladesh. I mean even North Koreans wouldn't stoop to this level... :rofl: :rofl:

''Mother of humanity'' can doctor data as she like, who are we to question her lol.

That Bangladesh Got Talent show looks...err, somewhat weird?
Wah wah why adb world bank imf bloomberg all work for bd government ...wah wah not fair....:cry::cry:

Wah wah why adb world bank imf bloomberg all work for bd government ...wah wah not fair....:cry::cry:

As I said, convince your own compatriots before crying here.

As for per capita GDP, it's already 26% higher for us in 2011 in PPP terms. The difference is clearly reflected in everything from smartphone sales to number of motorcycles sold, lol.

As I said, convince your own compatriots before crying here.

As for per capita GDP, it's already 26% higher for us in 2011 in PPP terms. The difference is clearly reflected in everything from smartphone sales to number of motorcycles sold, lol.
Covid-19: India's holiest river is swollen with bodies

North Korea did better to deal with covid :cry::cry:

For what reason on earth do Sri Lankans go to Bangladesh? I know Lanka is a way more wealthier country
Well my father colleague who was senior in position in kuwaiti bank got fired and couldn’t find jobs in london. He liked for jobs in native Sri Lanka. He ended up in Bangladesh in a telecommunications company. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well my father colleague who was senior in position in kuwaiti bank got fired and couldn’t find jobs in london. He liked for jobs in native Sri Lanka. He ended up in Bangladesh in a telecommunications company. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Alot of Sri lankan companies overseas like banks, tele communication companies do have expat programs,
i know a couple people who have done one in a Sri lankan gas company in Bangladesh, a sl finance company in Myanmar and and sl mining company in Botswana, sl companies like to have Sri lankan in those positions for easier communication and control
They tend to be short term 3 years max and they give expat bonuses, free housing servants, drivers and long paid holiday on return,
Although it would be unfair to say only Sri Lankan companies do this since in Sri lanka pretty much all foreign companies are run by foreign workers especially foreign banks
I don't know much about Bangladesh's economy but I do know there are a lot Sri lankan clothing companies operating factories so I'm guessing they are sending people for training and management
For what reason on earth do Sri Lankans go to Bangladesh? I know Lanka is a way more wealthier country.
Simply sl companies pay bonuses and benefits if you are willing to work in their foreign operations short term, the sl clothing companies are sending workers for training and management probably

How on Earth can I figure out who is an illegal Indian migrant in Bangladesh? I barely can tell Sichuanese people from South Chinese, let alone being able to tell South Asians apart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom