What's new

Move to reduce foreigners, hire more locals in jobs

Same whinning :cry::cry:

Inf adb world bank all working for bd...to show bd richer :cheesy:

Its only a matter of time. For a country to be claiming to grow at 8% with per capita greater than India, your tax collections show an abysmal picture. Bangladesh won't be able to keep it up. IMF and WB all have warned of your manipulation. They will wait till you come off LDC. Lets see what happens then.

Its only a matter of time. For a country to be claiming to grow at 8% with per capita greater than India, your tax collections show an abysmal picture. Bangladesh won't be able to keep it up. IMF and WB all have warned of your manipulation. They want to you come off LDC. Lets see what happens then.
Wah wah wah :cry:

Its only a matter of time. For a country to be claiming to grow at 8% with per capita greater than India, your tax collections show an abysmal picture. Bangladesh won't be able to keep it up. IMF and WB all have warned of your manipulation. They will wait till you come off LDC. Lets see what happens then.

Already elaborated here.

Already elaborated here.

Wah wah..

Adb lied...world bank lied...imf lied...wah wah...

Why super power falling behind bd per capita...wah wah...all false data..

China killed us like dogs....wah wah...fury...5 min later buy everything Chinese.

I understand the obsession, given that you owe even your very existence as a Bangladeshi to Indians.

How pathetic that must be, despite all that faux superiority you use to mask that inferiority complex
:cry::cry:

I understand the obsession, given that you owe even your very existence as a Bangladeshi to Indians.

How pathetic that must be, despite all that faux superiority you use to mask that inferiority complex

Nice try to pin it on me but just watch that video and tell me with a straight face that you lot aren't pathetic and constantly in awe of your white skinned masters..

Afterall, Indians still call White people sir.. even a white sweeper is called sir by an Indian... Well documented but sure deflect some more.

India's tax collections this year would increase by as much as their budget in total. Imagine the pathetic state of their economy.

Back
Top Bottom