What's new

Move to reduce foreigners, hire more locals in jobs

lmao, You Indians must be high on something as a whole.. Indians think they're hot shit until you get them 1 on 1 with nobody to help, then all the begging and whining starts.. pure bliss.. oh how many big mouths like you I've seen.. when reality strikes they turn into mice.

Really? You can't be over 5 feet tall. Thank your lord, that India helped you with your independence. Otherwise it would have been hard to determine who your ancestors were.

At the very least, get your own managers to manage your low-tech industries & introduce basic computerization. And oh, publish at the least 10,000 papers. Then we can take your predictions seriously.

Last time I checked, Indian IT exports were growing by 8-9%. While low-tech RMG exports were stagnating.

Yes your IT tech was growing and people of BIMARU states were suggested to eat rats. You are talking as if 4 million IT coolies represent 1.3 billion poor Indians condition.

Yes your IT tech was growing and people of BIMARU states were suggested to eat rats. You are talking as if 4 million IT coolies represent 1.3 billion poor Indians condition.
I mean they are at least way better than 4 million chaddi stitchers. Indian corporates are worth 3.5 trillion dollars. Except for my chaddis, what do you make by the way?..

Net worth of TCS (one company) is 170 billion dollars. Thats over half of your country's GDP. Learn to understand numbers and talk.

Really? You can't be over 5 feet tall. Thank your lord, that India helped you with your independence. Otherwise it would have been hard to determine who your ancestors were.

As Indians are poorer, hungry and malnourished than Bangladeshis so is their height. Just exclude North Indians, average Indian height will be below Bangladeshis. I believe with decade average Bangladeshi height will be higher than Indians which includes average of North Indians. The gap will only widen in coming years.

Says who, sweatshop coolies who work in unsafe buildings which collapse all the time? You don't even have any advanced manufacturing bar some pharma. Or services sector for that matter.

Kid, only 30% of homes in your country have masonry walls. Don't go ''BIMARU this'', ""BIMARU that'' with that kind of living conditions.

But here we are talking about hiring people in places where we have enough talent.

Such as?

As Indians are poorer, hungry and malnourished than Bangladeshis so is their height. Just exclude North Indians, average Indian height will be below Bangladeshis. I believe with decade average Bangladeshi height will be higher than Indians which includes average of North Indians. The gap will only widen in coming years.

You are strange people. You would ask us to include North Indians when discussing poverty but want to exclude them when talking about height? Haha.

lmao, You Indians must be high on something as a whole.. Indians think they're hot shit until you get them 1 on 1 with nobody to help, then all the begging and whining starts.. pure bliss.. oh how many big mouths like you I've seen.. when reality strikes they turn into mice.

Show them the pics of dead indian soldiers and ask why they all use Chinese phones for whinning:lol:

I mean they are at least way better than 4 million chaddi stitchers. Indian corporates are worth 3.5 trillion dollars. Except for my chaddis, what do you make by the way?..

Stop talking nonsense and Vedic science like your chaiwala PM. Your per capita gdp is lower than Bangladesh, you have more poverty, hunger and malnourishment and stick to this reality. Bangladesh is coming to a position where they can look down on Indians any time.

You must have an inferiority complex.. to cope you're projecting it on me.. 5 feet or 6 feet, I've made many dindus like you my bitch, I know just what I am capable of, unlike you I don't pretend lol.. so scared they don't even file police reports because they more scared of cops here than anything else. :chilli: Pussies.

Same story with Indians in germany.. same story with indians anywhere you corner then outside of Dindia.. they talk smack but when smack time comes.. dal khors piss their pants.

Now go cry for attention from your mama and stop embarrassing yourself and flooding our threads with juvenile ramblings.

Stop talking nonsense and Vedic science like your chaiwala PM. Your per capita gdp is lower than Bangladesh, you have more poverty, hunger and malnourishment and stick to this reality. Bangladesh is coming to a position where they can look down on Indians any time.

By which stats by the way. Says percapita higher with 3000 cars, 7 million smartphones (8600 taka avg) and 1.4 billion in electronics, 800 LCV's, 2000 tractors?

India - 3 million cars, 150 million smart phones (avg> 17000), 41 billion electronic sales, 800000 LCV's, 800000 tractors.

I mean you have no sense of numbers.

Lower? I don't see how. Data is here.

India $7,332
Bangladesh $5,811

And then you have Bangladeshis doubting those figures. Like this: Questionable BBS GDP Statistics

Maybe your statistics office is as inefficient & incompetent as your science & technology sector. Or just like anyone else in Bangladesh.

Is that the only thing you could come up with?

This is from the same WB report. Don't blow your head gasket folks, it's not me but the WB. :lol:

View attachment 772051

How many foreign experts would Bangladesh need to hire to manage such a plant, if it is ever built in Bangladesh?

Think about it.
That is him. For sure. Same posts. Obsessed with bd. Come here daily lol. Get humiliation from all bd members. Deep knowledge bd as well.

There are 4 indian troll got banned last one week.

You must have an inferiority complex.. to cope you're projecting it on me.. 5 feet or 6 feet, I've made many dindus like you my bitch, I know just what I am capable of, unlike you I don't pretend lol.. so scared they don't even file police reports because they more scared of cops here than anything else. :chilli: Pussies.

Same story with Indians in germany.. same story with indians anywhere you corner then outside of Dindia.. they talk smack but when smack time comes.. dal khors piss their pants.

Now go cry for attention from your mama and stop embarrassing yourself and flooding our threads with juvenile ramblings.
of course on Internet even pussy cat claims I own a pussy. So get lost dumb idiot.

Back
Top Bottom