What's new

Move to reduce foreigners, hire more locals in jobs

You are talking as if they are leading MNC's as a whole not just the their branch in Bangladesh. The fact that you would post this shows incompetence in Bangladesh for so long.

I know what I am posting. Previously those positions used to be held by Indians or other nationals.

You are talking as if they are leading MNC's as a whole not just the their branch in Bangladesh. The fact that you would post this shows incompetence in Bangladesh for so long.

If you think having a population of 1.3 billion and producing a couple CEOs is something to brag about, then I pity you more than your compatriots who marry women off to dogs.

If they leave Bangladesh for US and Europe how will they show up in any data ?

Speak for yourself, swathes of Indians worship toilets and defecate on streets.. thereby demonstrating the average Indians IQ level.

Shouldn't they show in US and Europe, where is the leadership representing Bangladesh in US and EU?

Women of Bangladesh stitch chaddis where as men color their hair and demonstrate for Islam and against India. Do you call this IQ?
I know what I am posting. Previously those positions used to be held by Indians or other nationals.
Exactly my point.

Shouldn't they show in US and Europe, where is the leadership representing Bangladesh in US and EU?

Women of Bangladesh stitch chaddis where as men color their hair and demonstrate for Islam and against Bangladesh. Do you call this IQ?

And Indians goto Arabia and call arabs 'daddy' as they watch arab master whoop their wife on the face.. You tell me.. instead of jerking off to Indian American CEOs and their personal achievements in which India, the country, played no role.

Indians love taking credit.

If you think having a population of 1.3 billion and producing a couple CEOs is something to brag about, then I pity you more than your compatriots who marry women off to dogs.

Couple of CEO's? I mean this displays your IQ. No wonder you needed Indians in your country.

How Bangladeshi talent is taking over top positions in MNCs
Over 50 Bangladeshis now lead multinationals

Do these two ballistic pieces of news prove anything? Please send these to the would-be employers all over BD and ask them to hire them. You are talking here 50 or 100 when the country needs Lakhs of people who can accomplish their assignment.

You guys really like self-flattering without upgrading qualities of education and improving an individual's managerial capability with hard work. You guys think just with a Bachelor's degree a BD person should be employed as a Manager in a company. The result is queuing for water spraying jobs in the ME.

If the authorities keep on pressing the employers, it will cause an increase of production costs and the export of garments will suffer.

Last edited:
And Indians goto Arabia and call arabs 'daddy' as they watch arab master whoop their wife on the face.. You tell me.. instead of jerking off to Indian American CEOs and their personal achievements in which India, the country, played no role.

Indians love taking credit.

Satya Nadella, Sundar Pichai, Indira Nooyi, Ajay Banga, Shantanu, Amar Bose, Arvind Krishna, Vikram Pandit, Vivek Sankaran, Sanjay Mehrotra, Dinesh Paliwal and numerous others are all educated in India and personally think that it is their Indian brought up that led to their success. We don't celebrate American born Indians.

You need to really up your IQ. Otherwise you will be working under Indians for a long time.
How many 200 ? out of 1,300,000,000.. stop embarrassing yourself simpleton.
160 million couldn't produce one and your country is run by Indians and our stooges. Joke is on you my dumb friend.

Satya Nadella, Sundar Pichai, Indira Nooyi, Ajay Banga, Shantanu, Amar Bose, Arvind Krishna, Vikram Pandit, Vivek Sankaran, Sanjay Mehrotra, Dinesh Paliwal and numerous others are all educated in India and personally think that it is their Indian brought up that ledd to their success.

You need to really up your IQ. Otherwise you will be working under Indians for a long time.

160 million couldn't produce one and your country is run by Indians and our stooges. Joke is on you my dumb friend.

Whatever you're smoking must be good.. By your logic.. all the rapists and road shitters in India are the way they are because of their Indian style of upbringing :chilli:

If they leave Bangladesh for US and Europe how will they show up in any data ?

Both expat population & remittance data is available.

British Bangladeshis & Bangladeshi Americans have a higher incidence of poverty & lower incomes than other immigrant groups from the developing world. Check the data, please.

Back
Top Bottom