What's new

Move to reduce foreigners, hire more locals in jobs

Nice try to pin it on me but just watch that video and tell me with a straight face that you lot aren't pathetic and constantly in awe of your white skinned masters..

Afterall, Indians still call White people sir.. even a white sweeper is called sir by an Indian... Well documented but sure deflect some more.

I guess you are projecting your servitude onto us.

Nothing surprising there, given much of your ''expat population'' is involved in such professions in India. You know like some girl named Felani Khatun.

Even the very history of your country involves sucking up to your betters & being used and even abused for the advantage of ours. Which is what much of your forumers here cry about.

India's tax collections this year would increase by as much as their budget in total. Imagine the pathetic state of their economy.

Imagine bragging about having sex all day and that too unprotected because you are too dumb and too poor to afford condoms and then thinking your economy and numbers propped up by a huge population means squat...

Intelligence is definitely not your strong suit ramesh.

Nothing surprising there, given much of your ''expat population'' is involved in such professions in India. You know like some girl named Felani Khatun.

Even the very history of your country involves sucking up to your betters & being used and even abused for the advantage of ours. Which is what much of your forumers here cry about.

Bangladesh beats India in per capita income

:cry::cry::cry:

Hahaha, What a load of crap... Independant bengal since early last millennia and here India came into existence after much bootlicking 75 years ago..

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

India’s GDP growth lower than Bangladesh’s, inappropriate to compare two economies: Govt to Parliament

Hahaha, What a load of crap... Independant bengal since early last millennia and here India came into existence after much bootlicking 75 years ago..

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

So why was ''We wuz independent and shiet'' brigade whining about their language & getting slaughtered in millions, some 50 years ago?

Maybe not so independent after all, lol. :sarcastic:

Imagine bragging about having sex all day and that too unprotected because you are too dumb and too poor to afford condoms and then thinking your economy and numbers propped up by a huge population means squat...

Intelligence is definitely not your strong suit ramesh.

This is the strange thing. You people don't understand numbers. India's govt revenue is 650 billion (22 times yours) and will add 100 billion more this year. Your government revenue is 30 billion at max and will grow by 3 billion if at all given rampant corona. You understand proportions don't you? Should I spoon feed you? India is only about 8 times Bangladesh in population will have revenue of 24 times.

Talking about population, Bangladesh has to control population otherwise the kid that was to come will have no place to pop out. Bangladesh population density is highest in south asia.

Last edited:
So why was ''We wuz independent and shiet'' brigade whining about their language & getting slaughtered in millions, some 50 years ago?

Maybe not soindepent after all, lol.

Go count how many Dindus have been killed in your thousands of years of bootlicking and servitude.. then come back :chilli:

The mughals bent you lot so bad.. You lot, like a disgruntled ex girlfriend, are renaming cities just to forget the past :cheesy:
This is the strange thing. You people don't understand numbers. India's govt revenue is 650 billion (22 times yours) and will add 100 billion more this year. Your government revenue is 30 billion at max and will grow by 3 billion. You understand proportions don't you? Should I spoon feed you?

I don't understand numbers ?

How about these numbers ?

Go count how many Dindus have been killed in your thousands of years of bootlicking and servitude.. then come back :chilli:

Just curious, but what do you have to boast about that??

Either way, you didn't say a thing about how this red-dot-in-swamp-water flagged country came into existence.

1629644799367.png

Even better.

Bangladesh's poverty rate rises to 30pc amid pandemic

The mughals bent you lot so bad.. You lot, like a disgruntled ex girlfriend, are renaming cities just to forget the past :cheesy:

I don't understand numbers ?

Opinionated pieces are dime a dozen. I couldn't care less. I presented your hard numbers, you tried to find respite in some opinion piece. How pathetic are you?

Opinionated pieces are dime a dozen. I couldn't care less. I presented your hard numbers, you tried to find respite in some opinion piece. How pathetic are you?

I just can't be arsed to find the numbers for your dindia.. not that you would accept those numbers.. go on keep dreaming

Gay Hind!

Illegal or what we should understand why a company Owner should employ a foreigner. It is because the employers find young guys from SL, India, and Pakistan to possess more managerial capacity comparing to the locals many of whom would start politicizing the atmosphere.

These foreigners are educated, can read, write and speak fluently in correct English, they can communicate with foreign buyers in English. They know how to use the Internet. They are capable of organizing working teams and efficiently distribute works among the teams/ individuals. They certainly know how many hands are needed to accomplish a certain volume of works in a certain time limit.

In any private sector, an employer cares little about academic certificates but watches his employees' organizing power, whether he can lead a team or if he understands the true meaning of work schedule or delivery time. Employers may find local people lack self-discipline and remain unfit for mid-level jobs even after few years of field experience.

It is of no concern if India is good or bad. The issue is if Indians and others are more capable to deliver the works that they were assigned by their superiors. BD depends too much on exports and foreign managers are needed to reach the export goal until the locals can replace them with their virtues, human qualities, and strict discipline.

I have met a few SL and Pakistani guys in some factories in Mawna, Gazipur. They seemed to be quite capable. They talk less and are very specific, unlike our people.
I touched this point earlier as well in a different thread.

I worked in BD for a whole year on work permit. My two cents.
1. Getting a BD work permit is more difficult than getting a work permit of China in paper, it needs a recommendation of BD business chambers of commerce or an equivalent entity. Though it looks a difficult path but it seems they are ready with blanket approval.
2. Salary is more in BD with approx 20 - 30% more than India in a similar role for skilled professional. Work pressure are less and more holidays. But if you work with international entities a Sunday working with Friday off doesn't help.
3. People are less professional and surprised to see that private companies have bureaucracy, a strict hierarchy. Managers/Client in general are not sure of what they want, exceptions are there, but largely they need to be more professional/balanced approach to work.
4. This is a very good initiative conceived, but will take at least a decade to show its result. At present I know people providing consultancy to different industries and they charge in dollars, some even are not on ground.

Just curious, but what do you have to boast about that??

Either way, you didn't say a thing about how this red-dot-in-swamp-water flagged country came into existence.

View attachment 772080

Even better.

Bangladesh's poverty rate rises to 30pc amid pandemic
Covid pandemic pushes 75 million more people into poverty in India, study shows

• The economic recession caused by the Covid-19 pandemic pushed 75 million more people in India into poverty last year, an analysis by Pew Research Center showed.
  • That’s compared with the level it would have been without the outbreak, said the research firm.
  • That number for India accounts for nearly 60% of the global increase in poverty in 2020, the analysis showed.

Yeah, I know it's not you, don't worry, your cover is intact and your secrets safe with me, cucky boi.

I am a man of good faith, so I impart this wisdom onto you;

Save a girl, Rape a cow.

then mayne, you won't end up like this;

this is you yourself. is not it ?? you uploaded your own video as Indian in your own vimeo account ?? lol:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Covid pandemic pushes 75 million more people into poverty in India, study shows

• The economic recession caused by the Covid-19 pandemic pushed 75 million more people in India into poverty last year, an analysis by Pew Research Center showed.
  • That’s compared with the level it would have been without the outbreak, said the research firm.
  • That number for India accounts for nearly 60% of the global increase in poverty in 2020, the analysis showed.

That’s conservative estimate. Real condition is much worse.

The pandemic has worsened India’s poverty crisis

Our estimates show that around 150-199 million additional people will fall into poverty this year. It means an overall increase in poverty by 15-20 per cent, making around half of the country’s population poor

Back
Top Bottom