What's new

Motorway Police official & Army officers scuffle on the Motorway.

Pak-Army-Vs-Punjab-Police.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Motoway police is not Punjab police, two different services !

Don't make the motorway police a saint here. Had it been some other Army officer this matter would have been dusted but the officers were from SSG. They called the backup from attock fort, i fail to understand what motorway police did to these 2 personal that they had to call for backup.

why cheer leading his actions
WTF was he calling the `Re-inforcement`, which country was he going to attack

good they should kill them rather then just beating them . death to Pakistani police

I'd expect this from idiots. The real justice is, the soldiers (public service men, fed, paid by the PEOPLE) should be Court Martial'd so this never happens again. The Pakistani military needs to follow through Gen. Raheel's footsteps and make sure that the military isn't above the law.

Yes sir, thousands of them follow the law, i know its hard to digest but this is the reality. I have seen them up close too.

Bullshiit, I've been reading similar news since the 80's. Even a simple, high school pass soldier in Pakistan thinks he is above the law compared to a Civil Services Officer who comes from highly qualified credential and certifications. I know plenty of cases. I had a course mate once, Captain. Gull. He once told me a story that one of his soldiers complained about Police asking him for Ownership papers of his motorbike and he got mad at them and told them he was from the military. They seized the bike, let him go and ask him to bring proofs so he can take his bike. He ended up taking half the platoon under Captain. Gull and literally brought hostage all 22 of the police officers into an Army camp, along with their police cars, weapons and barricades. Who does that? What is this? 1700's??

Law is and should always be the same for everyone. The Pak Army people aren't above the rest of the Armies that exist in every country, but it seems so in Pakistan's case. These practices are illegal and unconstitutional and should be stopped. Any soldier going out of the law, should be court martial'd or reprimanded so that this above the law behavior stops!!

Also, the entire globe has militaries for protection. Why do Pakistan Army soldiers / officers get expensive land pieces upon retirement? Haven't the public paid enough for their service for all the years they served with top line benefits, insurance, food, homes, etc, etc?? This is also an insane example. Only in Pakistan, the military makes sure that already-rich officers, leave with super expensive land plots. Doesn't make any sense and its not practiced anywhere in the globe!! The country belongs to the poor people of Pakistan, not to the rich Army of 550K people out of 200 million. These are serious anomalies that as a culture should change for the better in Pakistan. All people are the same and should follow the law.

I doubt this is authentic.

Pakistan Army are not the badmaash goon type - they are very humble, polite and respectful.

Pakistan Army are not the badmaash goon type - they are very humble, polite and respectful.

:rofl: :angel: :crazy: No doubt the Army is probably the most respectable institution in Pakistan, but there are more than many cases where things like these have happened. So there needs to be a strict code of conduct. No Army officer has the authority to belittle, look down upon or torture other services because they aren't as "prestige". Its all humans from one nation, whether the Army or the Highway police. You got to learn to follow the law or you get punished for it like in any civil society.

Height of boot licking lol
My friend is flying officer and he told me during Kamra attack no assets were damaged or destroyed, your chirya is BS'ing you like my chirya did. Beside what you wrote also proves army guys were culprit, they should've accept ticket/chalaaan for reckless driving instead of telling Motorway police they are army captions and you are bloody civilian.
Mariyam Nawaz media cell.will do everything.it can to take attention away.from them

Pakistan Army could not sort out the police in that time - so your solution? More of the same? Noi wonder Pakistan is messed up. The answer to lawlessness is not more lawlessness. The answer to might is not more might.

Just a side note, what do you think are issues between the Army and Government over the NAP?

Is this confirmed?

This sounds like a much more plausible story.
Tinna Baboon Butt and.The News are the sources that are spreading.it after burning.factory records and attacking kpk assembly.can you really expect any good from baboon league?

Flip side

Respected sirs.. SSG offrs actual story from the brother of CO SSG bn.. Fol happened:-
- The two offrs were driving and crossed motorway police car. Must have driven rashly..
- The motorway police came infront of them, applied brakes and came and took out keys of the car.
- He told he is an Army offr so the guy said I have seen many like you and started abusing him and the Army. This SI Khattak, whoever he is, is relative of some general and he started beating and abusing and all.
- The second offr also was abused and beaten in the same time. Total manpower of motorway police was 7.
- 2IC from Attock fort went, who is one of the most mature offrs that I have personally met in life, and tried to resolve the issue, however, some manhandling happened from both sides during this period.
- CO and DIG were personally present when all were taken to Polics Station. However, it was decided to resolve the issue amicably at Attock Fort. (So all went there in supervision of DIg and CO Attock Fort). IG motorway police was in telephone contact with CO Attock fort during this period.
- The issue was resolved however, that same night CO Attock fort came to know that SI Khattak who was not even involved had launched an FIR personally against Army with all fabricated stories. This speaks very low of the indl and if NH&MP was involved in this (After resolving the issue in presence of DIG) then it amounts to shameful behaviour on part of that org and an attempt to malign the institution of Army.
- This SI Khattak sth was not even the one who was manhandled. He is just trying to get his 5 mins of Fame out of this issue and Bcoz the bastard's family has eaten their whole life from Army so now they want to shit in the same bartan. He is trying to become Abdullah Dewana in begaani Shadi.
- Therefore, please share this info to all Bcoz The info is correct and cfm from first hand source. @M.SAAD
Plagarism
:pissed:
What my chirya found
---------
Respected sirs.. SSG offrs actual story from the brother of CO SSG bn.. Fol happened:-
- The two offrs were driving and crossed motorway police car. Must have driven rashly..
- The motorway police came infront of them, applied brakes and came and took out keys of the car.
- He told he is an Army offr so the guy said I have seen many like you and started abusing him and the Army. This SI Khattak, whoever he is, is relative of some general and he started beating and abusing and all.
- The second offr also was abused and beaten in the same time. Total manpower of motorway police was 7.
- 2IC from Attock fort went, who is one of the most mature offrs that I have personally met in life, and tried to resolve the issue, however, some manhandling happened from both sides during this period.
- CO and DIG were personally present when all were taken to Polics Station. However, it was decided to resolve the issue amicably at Attock Fort. (So all went there in supervision of DIg and CO Attock Fort). IG motorway police was in telephone contact with CO Attock fort during this period.
- The issue was resolved however, that same night CO Attock fort came to know that SI Khattak who was not even involved had launched an FIR personally against Army with all fabricated stories. This speaks very low of the indl and if NH&MP was involved in this (After resolving the issue in presence of DIG) then it amounts to shameful behaviour on part of that org and an attempt to malign the institution of Army.
- This SI Khattak sth was not even the one who was manhandled. He is just trying to get his 5 mins of Fame out of this issue and Bcoz the bastard's family has eaten their whole life from Army so now they want to shit in the same bartan. He is trying to become Abdullah Dewana in begaani Shadi.
- Therefore, please share this info to all Bcoz The info is correct and cfm from first hand source.
-----------
Ye babey pohnchey babay hain bachiya :D
@The Sandman

Another baboon shit from baboon league to divert attention from their baboonery

This is not an unusual thing and shud not be blown out of proportion...police in pakistan is also a badmash but i would also like to hear from the army officer why and how much he was speeding when stopped..

Court martial is too much for a scuffle...simply reprimand and desciplin him...

One of my friend an officer of SSG, currently present at Attock fort have sent me the following msg after my many questions. I'm pasting it as received.

AOA.
1. It is intimated that an incident of hand scufling happened approx 1 km short of Khairabad by 1330 hrs . Maj Zafran was called by Capt Qasim ex 1 Cdo. He reached at spot to rescue offrs and resolve the issue. However, 5 x indl ex NHA were trying to empower 2 x offrs (Capt Qasim ex 1 Cdo and Capt Danial ex 3 Cdo) with sp of wpns and local mobile police. Also during disengaging uniform of constable Jalal ex NHA was torn. Constable Atif Khattak ex NHA tried to pick his SMG which was snatched and he received few bruises.
Maj Zafran apch DPO Wahid Nsr for COORD with Police Sta Khirabad. Meanwhile Lt Col Shahid arr at Police Sta and took every one to Attock Fort. DIG Ahmed Mukhtar ex NHA was also apch who personally came to Attock Fort.
2. The issue was mutually solved while addressing greivenesses of both parties. Team ex NHA and SSG Offrs mov to their destination.
3. FIP.
Best Regards.

2nd msg as follow

From a reliable source Fol happened:-
- The two offrs were driving and crossed motorway police car. Must have driven rashly or sth.
- This SI Khattak is just trying to get his 5 mins of Fame out of this issue and Bcoz the bastard's family has eaten their whole life from Army so now they want to shit in the same bartan.

Motorway police is more professional and far more better than other police forces.

I personally experienced their cooperation, while few years back one of my family member was seriously fell sick ( food poisoning) during travel. They provide remarkable assistance to park my vehicle in safe area, provided (FWO) ambulance to transfer patient to district hospital and after providing emergency treatment, way back to my parked vehicle.

Rather than just mud slinging on any institute, such cases should be registered and to be tried in the court of law to fix responsibility.

None should be above the law, either civilian or an armed forces member.

NHMP: Police official suspended after social media post
Sub-inspector did not respond when a motorists was pelted with a stone on motorway
By Arsalan Altaf
Published: September 12, 2016
1180897-facebooklogox-1473641439-968-640x480.jpg

Islamabad Police Inspector-General Tariq Yasin said no such robbery attempts had been reported to the NHMP or Sargodha police in the past. PHOTO: FILE

ISLAMABAD:
The National Highways and Motorway Police (NHMP) have suspended one of its officers for not responding upon being informed by a motorist that he had been attacked by unknown persons on the Motorway near Bhera Interchange.

Mohammad Omar Shahid, a resident of Lahore, posted on his Facebook timeline that he was travelling in his car from Lahore to Islamabad on the night of September 8, when his car was pelted with a stone by unidentified persons.

“I heard a loud explosion and my passenger seat window burst and glass pieces exploded onto my face and my arm like multiple stings,” he wrote in the post.

However, Shahid did not slow down and stopped a few kilometres ahead when he saw a motorway police patrol.

He narrated the story to the NHMP patrolling officials but was stunned by their apathy.

The officer told him that it was a tactic by robbers to pelt stones at the vehicles, and loot them when they stop.

“Go straight, you will reach Bhera after 30 kilometres. Have something to drink there and go to Islamabad. You won’t face any trouble after this area,” Shahid quoted the officer as saying.

The post, which also showed shattered window pane and a rock lying at the back seat, went viral and police high-ups took notice of it.

On Sunday, an NHMP spokesperson said that sub-inspector Muhammad Iqbal had been suspended and an inquiry initiated against him for not responding to the complainant positively.

He said that SSP Masroor Alam Kolachi along with Sargodha district police officer visited the site and after an inquiry found that Iqbal did not follow the procedure when he received the complaint.

He said patrolling had been increased in the area in coordination with the Sargodha police.

Islamabad Police Inspector-General Tariq Yasin said no such robbery attempts had been reported to the NHMP or Sargodha police in the past.

“In recent past, there are no such incidents of robbery or such kind in this area … but all possibilities are being explored and police has started working on the incident. Immediate search operation is being carried out in that vicinity, special Elite and police vehicles have been deputed to patrol on motorway. Motorway police has also enhanced their patrolling in this section. We assure people who travel on motorway or visit Sargodha about safe highways and trouble free travel not only on Eid but otherwise also,” he wrote on Facebook on Saturday.

Published in The Express Tribune, September 12th, 2016.

Great motorway Police :disagree:

Wow, I don't know what to feel sadder about --- the regrettable conduct of the SSG officers or the pathetic mentality of some on this forum.

The key fallacy in most arguments here is the overuse of generalization. Army = good. Police = bad. Like some logical members have posted, there are bad apples everywhere and in every institution. Since we all seem to agree that the Police is generally seen as less professional and more corrupt than the Army, I think it's important to mention that there have been countless examples of PA officers who have abused their power and station. From Captains to Generals, the examples are numerous and we can start a separate thread about them if required.

This incident, like all incidents, needs to be seen in the context of the individuals involved and their behaviors. The Army men should have obeyed all signals and accepted any and all chalaans from the NHMP. If they had an issue with it, they should have followed the correct procedure and complained at a relevant police station or with NHMP HQ. They are supposed to set an example of decency and orderly conduct for the rest of the nation --- be role models, not barbaric goons who can't handle things without haatha-pai. Even if the NHMP officials were wrong, this conduct is simply not justified. And no amount of Police or NHMP bashing will change that.

This Holy Cow mentality needs to stop. Pls name other countries with similar GDPs where Cantonments are full of civilian residences and commercial activity and where Commissioned Officers, especially Generals, retire with a similar value of assets (e.g. land).

And the member calling for killing of police officers should be banned.

Peace.

no i am not .tell my crime against common man which police did not commit ? dunya ka koi zulm jo bach gya ho ? police is terrorists itself .if i have power i bomb all pakistani police once forever including female police traffic police and motorway police

police understand this language and well done army for keeping these dogs in chain

This is the motorway police which is pretty famous for not being corrupt and being very competent. Kindly take your words back since you have no idea what you're talking about.

Don't make the motorway police a saint here. Had it been some other Army officer this matter would have been dusted but the officers were from SSG. They called the backup from attock fort, i fail to understand what motorway police did to these 2 personal that they had to call for backup.

According to the story i know, DIG got involved, all of these personal were taken to attock fort where the CO himself attended the matter and all was settled. A personnel of motorway launched the FIR on these 2 captains and in return SSG did the same.

IMO it was the show of power, the influential one prevailed, the motorway assholes don't know how to talk, they can't help people for shit, when you complain about people being robbed they say sir hamay pata hai app ik kam karay gaari taiz chalaya karay, when they tried to exert their power of on ssg boys, they retaliated and beat the shit of these assholes.

Those bastards hold no power in the civilian theatre, it was the motorway police's realm which they failed to respect. Stop trying to present excuses for those degenerates. The motorway police is very civil. Their job is not to catch robbers it is to stop idiots like these two who do not know how to drive. The power was all their's to exert, although I fail to understand what power could they have exerted with their pens and ticket books. Those imbeciles were driving like maniacs and deserved to be stopped and booked.

That's one side of the story, how can two ssg personnel call for backup, they must be outnumberedor maybe the police pointed their guns on them?. You just done point your guns at commandos of whom even ttp scums are scared off.

Oh please, stop concocting the most stupid excuses ever. What if the SSG personnel were outnumbered? They are subject to the damn law and the motorway police. What guns? I've never even seen them with guns. Unless you're talking about the speed guns. And if the police points guns at you, you sit the f down and surrender or you get booked for resisting arrest. In ke baap ki jageer hai yeh mulk!?! It's people like you who enable these inbreds to hijack the whole country.

Sorry but it's little hard to digest the fact that army officers pointed out their guns first, Like i'm from army and i got 9mm. I'm in favour to what happened with the police, they had it coming, their gangster like behavior to public as if public is serving them.

Ha! This won't be the first time they've done it. I've seen it with my own eyes, sadly I'm related to them. Brandishing guns drunk on their power is nothing, I have stories of extortion, land grab and forced deals that you can't imagine.

It is pathetically depressing to see how personnel of state institutions are the first ones to break the very bones of the system and then get a bandwagon of support for it from the general populace whose rights they usurp.

I doubt this is authentic.

We are talking about the institution which has usurped the country how many times now? Right.........which cup of tea have you been drinking my friend.

You're driving a civilian car and the NCO who hasn't even grown a stubble will talk to you as if you were his personal slave. Tell who you are related to and he won't be able to help but kiss your feet.

Back
Top Bottom