What's new

Motorway Police official & Army officers scuffle on the Motorway.

Prove it... Prove he declined to accept the ticket.
U for once spoke truth by admitting u r imagining a story falling in line. Now have u got anything to prove the major declined to accept the ticket?
As for ur second question write to DG motorways and ask as to why the ticket was not issued... Most likely because of the scuffle. I am with you on this one.
Now before you run off better give something concrete to prove that the major declined to accept the ticket... Anything other than coming from the co accused in that brawl. I am waiting.
Now either put up or.......
Well, u get the point.

Yeah, right, the DIG let the ticket go out of the goodness of his heart. :D

Just like in the other thread, you said "Justice should prevail.. It should not be restricted due to gender, cast, stature or nationality. Till we achieve this in Pakistan we will always be a 3rd world country not able to achieve its due potential."

These are not double standards, by your standard, of course. :D

Back to the topic... prove it sir... Don't beat about the Bush... prove the basis of ur rants

Back to the topic... prove it sir... Don't beat about the Bush... prove the basis of ur rants

Sir, the incident speaks for itself. An army officer went scot-free for his initial infraction, and for the subsequent criminal acts. And those in support of such blatant double standards are precisely the ones that keep Pakistan where it is - in the dumps.

@waz @Horus @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal @Oscar

Is it wise to keep this thread open for so long even under the current circumstances?

These kind of things happen everywhere in the world, even in the Western countries, not a big deal.

Would you agree that the topic has been debated to death and it is time to move on?

....and, of course, don't forget to Trump the arguments, if you have to.

This is definitely Hillary-ous.

@waz @Horus @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal @Oscar

Is it wise to keep this thread open for so long even under the current circumstances?

These kind of things happen everywhere in the world, even in the Western countries, not a big deal.

Would you agree that the topic has been debated to death and it is time to move on?

I agree. I closed this discussion on an earlier post and it continued on this second post.. now a few hrs ago I was tagged in yet another post which again then referred to this post.
All he does is accuse... he has no basis for the rants or accusations but he would go on and on and on.
Anyways.. me signing off this thread now ... Syed Ali can continue his efforts to court martial every Tom dick and Harry in uniform coz he thinks so. Best of luck with that.
Adios

....and, of course, don't forget to Trump the arguments, if you have to.

This is definitely Hillary-ous.

What's tragic is that this incident's resolution meets the ISPR's definition of justice. Of course, let's close this thread, but the public does not forget such incidents, whether suppressed or not.

What's tragic is that this incident's resolution meets the ISPR's definition of justice. Of course, let's close this thread, but the public does not forget such incidents, whether suppressed or not.

I'm glad you are closing it. It was going nowhere.

I'm glad you are closing it. It was going nowhere.

It is not up to me Sir. But the damage to the army's reputation in this case has been done. Slowly, it all adds up, from injustice to hatred. That is all.

It is not up to me Sir. But the damage to the army's reputation in this case has been done. Slowly, it all adds up, from injustice to hatred. That is all.

Trust me, no fanboy will agree. They will keep on arguing, and insisting, somehow, that it was all right to drive fast, that it was all right to resist arrest or citation, that it was all right to defend a breach of the law by calling on fellow soldiers to intervene - a grossly illegal act, according to the constitution of most countries, which restrict military action of any violent nature not being for training to certain permitted instances, under magisterial supervision, that it was all right to have acts of violence against officers of the law compromised, instead of being followed up vigorously and punished strictly - that it's all right to break all the rules and proceed to establish one's status and superiority to the law.

There is no possibility of your winning this one; there's not even any possibility of getting anyone to listen to you.

Trust me, no fanboy will agree. They will keep on arguing, and insisting, somehow, that it was all right to drive fast, that it was all right to resist arrest or citation, that it was all right to defend a breach of the law by calling on fellow soldiers to intervene - a grossly illegal act, according to the constitution of most countries, which restrict military action of any violent nature not being for training to certain permitted instances, under magisterial supervision, that it was all right to have acts of violence against officers of the law compromised, instead of being followed up vigorously and punished strictly - that it's all right to break all the rules and proceed to establish one's status and superiority to the law.

There is no possibility of your winning this one; there's not even any possibility of getting anyone to listen to you.

I am not in this to win anything Sir. But the truth will remain what it is, as I have said it and as you have said it. That alone is enough for me. Ironically, the fanboys are the ones supporting a disgraceful officer that mars the good name of the Army, while not realizing that upholding standards of conduct and speedy provision of true justice are admirable, and indeed necessary, goals to strive for. After all, excellence in anything is never easy.

Furthermore, supporting such criminality only undermines the fight against general lawlessness in Pakistan, a dire need in and of itself. Tomorrow, no one will be able to speak up against a politician who does exactly what these present criminals have done. Witness what happened to Arjumand Hussain who spoke up against Rahman Malik. Whatever became of the tall claims to end VIP culture? How is this any different, except for the uniform of the perpetrator, with the same illegal entitlements?

If those SSG s guys will not have that kinda pride attitude how would you except them to dive in front of a flying bullets they are being raised as highly emotional and insane coz no sane person will dive in front of flying bullets special forces all around the world are known as most undisciplined guys of that army. im saying here that Special forces should not torture the civilians obiviously but we need our captains and Lts to lead our armies in the battle field becoz these guys got young and heated blood in their viens.Army shd take strict measures so that theses kinda incidents wont happen again

If those SSG s guys will not have that kinda pride attitude how would you except them to dive in front of a flying bullets they are being raised as highly emotional and insane coz no sane person will dive in front of flying bullets special forces all around the world are known as most undisciplined guys of that army. im saying here that Special forces should not torture the civilians obiviously but we need our captains and Lts to lead our armies in the battle field becoz these guys got young and heated blood in their viens.Army shd take strict measures so that theses kinda incidents wont happen again

What is the meaning of the SSG Oath in blood, which says "mein koi ghair qanooni kaam nahi karoon ga"? Those excuses of pride, heated blood etc. are all pitiful and do not absolve them of the duty to obey the law, including the speed limit on the motorway. After all, don't SSGs have discipline?

Last edited:
Justice been served? Any follow up? Ore just Mitti pao scene?

aur Uzbek larkiyion ko bhi wohi protection daitey hain
kesi protection?

:rofl: :angel: :crazy: No doubt the Army is probably the most respectable institution in Pakistan, but there are more than many cases where things like these have happened. So there needs to be a strict code of conduct. No Army officer has the authority to belittle, look down upon or torture other services because they aren't as "prestige". Its all humans from one nation, whether the Army or the Highway police. You got to learn to follow the law or you get punished for it like in any civil society.
where is this viper guy? does he have a new account?

Back
Top Bottom