What's new

Motorway Police official & Army officers scuffle on the Motorway.

Army? It was in power from 1999-2009. 10 years. Alexander conquered half the known world in 5 years. Genghiz Khan conquered more than half the world in 2 years. Napolean conquered half of Europe, gave France law, reconstituted agriculture, built up state institutions and on the side oversaw the metric measures the world uses today.

Pakistan Army could not sort out the police in that time - so your solution? More of the same? Noi wonder Pakistan is messed up. The answer to lawlessness is not more lawlessness. The answer to might is not more might.

Positive Sir , Hitler captured the EU in less then a Month .....chengeer kaan .......is just like name of Muslims ...like every one is claiming me musqlim me too .......the result is TTP ..... trainned tomandos in Pakistan ...... No religion knows no language ..when investigated ......Like HHHmmmMMMmM.....shias ( IF CHECKED ) ...What else law you r looking for ....can be president prime minister etc etc .....you know any more Laws SIR G ....please do help ......no 1 is helping in KHI to rangers at least they r claiming this .....NO 1 tells about T T P ..........what else .......???

After reading your highly articulated insight, I have started having a headache.
Thank you Sir Any way ....u might not agree with facts But .......thanx for reading and your time ...and appreciation ....never comes that often......... :yahoo:

Flip side

Respected sirs.. SSG offrs actual story from the brother of CO SSG bn.. Fol happened:-
- The two offrs were driving and crossed motorway police car. Must have driven rashly..
- The motorway police came infront of them, applied brakes and came and took out keys of the car.
- He told he is an Army offr so the guy said I have seen many like you and started abusing him and the Army. This SI Khattak, whoever he is, is relative of some general and he started beating and abusing and all.
- The second offr also was abused and beaten in the same time. Total manpower of motorway police was 7.
- 2IC from Attock fort went, who is one of the most mature offrs that I have personally met in life, and tried to resolve the issue, however, some manhandling happened from both sides during this period.
- CO and DIG were personally present when all were taken to Polics Station. However, it was decided to resolve the issue amicably at Attock Fort. (So all went there in supervision of DIg and CO Attock Fort). IG motorway police was in telephone contact with CO Attock fort during this period.
- The issue was resolved however, that same night CO Attock fort came to know that SI Khattak who was not even involved had launched an FIR personally against Army with all fabricated stories. This speaks very low of the indl and if NH&MP was involved in this (After resolving the issue in presence of DIG) then it amounts to shameful behaviour on part of that org and an attempt to malign the institution of Army.
- This SI Khattak sth was not even the one who was manhandled. He is just trying to get his 5 mins of Fame out of this issue and Bcoz the bastard's family has eaten their whole life from Army so now they want to shit in the same bartan. He is trying to become Abdullah Dewana in begaani Shadi.
- Therefore, please share this info to all Bcoz The info is correct and cfm from first hand source. @M.SAAD

good they should kill them rather then just beating them . death to Pakistani police
Because killing people who're doing their job is the answer to all of Pakistan's problems./s Get a hold of yourself, and stop screaming such nonsense.

Give the police a reason to fight for justice, and stop underpaying/under-training them.

So basically, earlier today an army officer, upon being stopped by a motorway police official on the M1, first brandished his gun on the police with a 9mm pistol and upon being stopped, called up his superior officer who sent reinforcements who kidnapped the police official, took him to an undisclosed location and tortured him there. More details in the incident report attached below:

More reports suggests that upto 4 Motorway Police Officials were tortured .

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is the Army above the law??

Edit:
Just to clarify something, there's some confusion over whether the army guy fired shots or only brandished his gun at the cops. Per an earlier report in Urdu, he fired shots when signalled to stop and kept driving, only stopping when the policeman's backup arrived while conspicuously carrying AKs. The English report seems to suggest he only brandished the gun at the cops. Given that there's no way to know for certain which version of the events is accurate, disregard the bit about firing shots in the OP.

I feel like this news is against army... yes army sud be above the law cuz these police officers arent doing their jobs and army have to be the places where they sud be doing there work..
Someone have to show them the right path and army is the only solution for police NGO's berucracy and politicians..
Need of the time..

Pak Army should definitely take this matter seriously, if there was a breach of discipline involved and those officers were acting as thugs or trying to be above the law then severe punishment to be given to them.

If there was a breach of code of conduct then make an example out of them, make sure something like this is never repeated and no one else ever uses such an event to try to tarnish the image of the Pak Army or risk forever losing your professionalism as a respected and competent institution.

We love Pakistan Army, but fact of the matter is government officials are untouchable (all law enforcement institutions) are above the law, 90% time they can get away. Before anyone accuses me of something, I have first hand experience with such tales. Stories such as these really discourages young bright minds to live in Pakistan.

If the "young minds" are discouraged by such an event to live in Pakistan then they are most welcome to leave and have the following end result in the video below be their fate, but mind you such "young minds" aka today's Mir Jafars are neither bright and nor Pakistan would have any need for them.

Because killing people who're doing their job is the answer to all of Pakistan's problems./s Get a hold of yourself, and stop screaming such nonsense.

Give the police a reason to fight for justice, and stop underpaying/under-training them.
And Sir .....Please do remove them from this Political preasure they have to face .........From reqrutment to then in service they are also serve this country with lives on stake though not like Army ........then do train them after checking the merit .............then you can blame them for any mishap or TTP .....otherwise T T P in them ......cant let them work ..plus political preasure means .......as many as TTP wants TTP will get in .....Real 1 left out no real merit .....who will control cities then ........Just ......T T P ...IN POLICE ....AND REST APP KNOW BETTER ....<>

Pak Army should definitely take this matter seriously, if there was a breach of discipline involved and those officers were acting as thugs or trying to be above the law then severe punishment to be given to them.

If there was a breach of code of conduct then make an example out of them, make sure something like this is never repeated and no one else ever uses such an event to try to tarnish the image of the Pak Army or risk forever losing your professionalism as a respected and competent institution.

If the "young minds" are discouraged by such an event to live in Pakistan then they are most welcome to leave and have the following end result in the video below be their fate, but mind you such "young minds" aka today's Mir Jafars are neither bright and nor Pakistan would have any need for them.

Great SiR .......But What Have Army Got OUT up till now ......Playing soft hand and reciving bullets hwo many dimands of Soldiers have we lost in cities .......Why being soft polite ...let MIR JAFFAR is a muslim name ......a T T P hiding behind it means our failure as a society ..........they are so much easy in us free to do what ever they like .......

I remember one time i was stopped by Motorway police on my way to islamabad. He started saying your light are not orignal when i asked him to show me the law in which cant use fog lights he was like just pay us 500 and you can go. When i refused one of them hit me and insulted my mother to get out of car. When i replied he broke back lights of my car and towed it away. When i reported the incident no one took action and i had to ask my uncle in armed forces for help as they even kept me in holding cell for entire night while they left my faimly on side of road.

This is Pakistan and i wont be against army just because they beat bunch of corupt fuckers

Jail & hatred for the Pak army officer, this Army Soldier thinks he is above law, try that corrupt army officer in the courts for kidnapping, upon being stopped by a motorway police official. Hope media picks up this news and lashes it on Pak Army officers misusing its powers.

Mir Jafirs ? dude don't get too much carried away. Yes because of these young minds who at point leave Pakistan and then send tons of remittance which helps us Pakistanis run our country. Just because someone had pointed out a mistake does not make them "Mir Jaffirs". Don't try to compare your self to USA. Despite of any police brutality still you will get justice there unlike in Pakistan. We all should try to improve and strengthen our institution, we should highlight weaknesses.

I remember one time i was stopped by Motorway police on my way to islamabad. He started saying your light are not orignal when i asked him to show me the law in which cant use fog lights he was like just pay us 500 and you can go. When i refused one of them hit me and insulted my mother to get out of car. When i replied he broke back lights of my car and towed it away. When i reported the incident no one took action and i had to ask my uncle in armed forces for help as they even kept me in holding cell for entire night while they left my faimly on side of road.

This is Pakistan and i wont be against army just because they beat bunch of corupt fuckers
If True then ...I dont Have to argue but to whom are we telling this is Pakistan ..........dosent sounds cool....its we who have to change it .........TTP in police everywhere have made ARMY to come on roads .....we to have to HELP ourselves .......to react and help Army ..this country is ours so is ARMY ....must be given safe Hand ...any action again ...they would have just let you go ...TTP safe for another 1 LIKE YOU .......

There is rule of law in Pakistan there is a just one rule " jis ki latthi uss ki bhains "

Mir Jafirs ? dude don't get too much carried away. Yes because of these young minds who at point leave Pakistan and then send tons of remittance which helps us Pakistanis run our country. Just because someone had pointed out a mistake does not make them "Mir Jaffirs". Don't try to compare your self to USA. Despite of any police brutality still you will get justice there unlike in Pakistan. We all should try to improve and strengthen our institution, we should highlight weaknesses.
This post is funny should have posted it their instead ,,, Justice in America ..wow ..you cant get it here Just because of T T P ......here is doing all this no else wants to see his coun try going down for just few panies misconception all the way ..............you can try to find justice in TTP on handeling country ......Have you ever lived their or met any 1 .......or just news blowing factory with apology .............Sir .........what is america ??? without you going over their ......oooohhhh and this country is running on their send money HEHEHE they will be better here then their .............but you maybe ..cant understand ........Justice Their ......:yahoo:
\

Flip side

Respected sirs.. SSG offrs actual story from the brother of CO SSG bn.. Fol happened:-
- The two offrs were driving and crossed motorway police car. Must have driven rashly..
- The motorway police came infront of them, applied brakes and came and took out keys of the car.
- He told he is an Army offr so the guy said I have seen many like you and started abusing him and the Army. This SI Khattak, whoever he is, is relative of some general and he started beating and abusing and all.
- The second offr also was abused and beaten in the same time. Total manpower of motorway police was 7.
- 2IC from Attock fort went, who is one of the most mature offrs that I have personally met in life, and tried to resolve the issue, however, some manhandling happened from both sides during this period.
- CO and DIG were personally present when all were taken to Polics Station. However, it was decided to resolve the issue amicably at Attock Fort. (So all went there in supervision of DIg and CO Attock Fort). IG motorway police was in telephone contact with CO Attock fort during this period.
- The issue was resolved however, that same night CO Attock fort came to know that SI Khattak who was not even involved had launched an FIR personally against Army with all fabricated stories. This speaks very low of the indl and if NH&MP was involved in this (After resolving the issue in presence of DIG) then it amounts to shameful behaviour on part of that org and an attempt to malign the institution of Army.
- This SI Khattak sth was not even the one who was manhandled. He is just trying to get his 5 mins of Fame out of this issue and Bcoz the bastard's family has eaten their whole life from Army so now they want to shit in the same bartan. He is trying to become Abdullah Dewana in begaani Shadi.
- Therefore, please share this info to all Bcoz The info is correct and cfm from first hand source. @M.SAAD

Is this confirmed?

This sounds like a much more plausible story.

There is rule of law in Pakistan there is a just one rule " jis ki latthi uss ki bhains "
Dear pa G .......your muhawara is very true ......lathi is waqt T T P kaay pass hai ........eik tu woo ghuss wartiaaayyy ....upper se on agenda to snatch kill destroy for that they will use every means ...SIMple .....you give them free hand .....thats what they r looking for .........what else a trainned tomando in your country .....expects from you ........to Just keep sleeping ..............and tight ....:big_boss:

Back
Top Bottom