What's new

Motorway Police official & Army officers scuffle on the Motorway.

don't mess with the army .
police need cleaning up because of the criminal police the whole countries like wild wild west .

just last month police stop me and take my phone and id and told me to phone my phone at 5pm and i had to pay him dinner money :sick:

but the same police helped me back also :D

Last edited:
law hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahahahahha

did thousands of policemen following laws ? they come out from home daily for looting harrasing and torturing public. i am yet waiting to see a police guy worry abut law . police start talk from teri maan ki teri behen ki . police assult anyone come between . police insult everyone go near to them . police did not work without getting money . police killing people in stations . police is itself a crime . if you are policeman its my right to kill you . no problem for me a dead dog is better then alive police man .

i have seen pakistani police from very close and its my experience that if police dep shut down there will be more peace in paksitan .

true whats with dirty swears. they behind prostition. down oursides they work with the robbers, and together rob the forigners like stop thier car steal jewellery, then police comes and say oh they got away anyway plz bhai koi chai pani.

No matter who turns out to be right or wrong here, I am deeply saddened by the utter lack of due process or any semblance of law and order, all personnel involved in this regrettable incident included.

This is just another one of the signs of a lawless society slowly tearing itself apart. The consequences cannot be far behind.

And for once I agree with you.

true whats with dirty swears. they behind prostition. down oursides they work with the robbers, and together rob the forigners like stop thier car steal jewellery, then police comes and say oh they got away anyway plz bhai koi chai pani.
in many many cases they direct kidnapped looted killed public just google thousands results will come out . chay pani to apny baap se bhi lety hain jab wo bed room ja raha ho :lol:

I don't think anyone can tell with surety who was at fault since both sides are coming up with diverging accounts. Perhaps an independent inquiry will help clear things out. However i would like to mention that Military people in Pakistan are not as angelic as usually they are portrayed to be and the traffic police is generally rude, may be they both are at fault but i guess personal affiliations/experiences will rule the wider perceptions.

I don't think anyone can tell with surety who was at fault since both sides are coming up with diverging accounts. Perhaps an independent inquiry will help clear things out. However i would like to mention that Military people in Pakistan are not as angelic as usually they are portrayed to be and the traffic police is generally rude, may be they both are at fault but i guess personal affiliations/experiences will rule the wider perceptions.

Totally agreed..
There needs to be an enquiry

am for dropping this police force i rather have the paramilitary trained men and ex military guys doing the job.

but to be honest i know some guys that come to pakistan and even hire miitary men. they get vip treatment.
let just say ten grand to 20 grand are spent on parties etc. uk drug dealers.

pakistan is heaven for criminals drugs drink, women any type you want, guns, stolen vehicles, land grabbing, hitmen, bank manager taking bribes too,

truth be told those that take bribes are the very people that are cracking pakistan into pieces they have no loyalty to the land. bribes allows terrist to travel freely and kill.

am for dropping this police force i rather have the paramilitary trained men and ex military guys doing the job.

but to be honest i know some guys that come to pakistan and even hire miitary men. they get vip treatment.
let just say ten grand to 20 grand are spent on parties etc. uk drug dealers.

pakistan is heaven for criminals drugs drink, women any type you want, guns, stolen vehicles, land grabbing, hitmen, bank manager taking bribes too,

truth be told those that take bribes are the very people that are cracking pakistan into pieces they have no loyalty to the land. bribes allows terrist to travel freely and kill.

Gradually extend the role of rangers to all big city.. serious crime like rape murder etc should come under their remit...
New units can be raised...

But ppp pmln will never agree for obvious reasons

What my chirya found
---------
Respected sirs.. SSG offrs actual story from the brother of CO SSG bn.. Fol happened:-
- The two offrs were driving and crossed motorway police car. Must have driven rashly..
- The motorway police came infront of them, applied brakes and came and took out keys of the car.
- He told he is an Army offr so the guy said I have seen many like you and started abusing him and the Army. This SI Khattak, whoever he is, is relative of some general and he started beating and abusing and all.
- The second offr also was abused and beaten in the same time. Total manpower of motorway police was 7.
- 2IC from Attock fort went, who is one of the most mature offrs that I have personally met in life, and tried to resolve the issue, however, some manhandling happened from both sides during this period.
- CO and DIG were personally present when all were taken to Polics Station. However, it was decided to resolve the issue amicably at Attock Fort. (So all went there in supervision of DIg and CO Attock Fort). IG motorway police was in telephone contact with CO Attock fort during this period.
- The issue was resolved however, that same night CO Attock fort came to know that SI Khattak who was not even involved had launched an FIR personally against Army with all fabricated stories. This speaks very low of the indl and if NH&MP was involved in this (After resolving the issue in presence of DIG) then it amounts to shameful behaviour on part of that org and an attempt to malign the institution of Army.
- This SI Khattak sth was not even the one who was manhandled. He is just trying to get his 5 mins of Fame out of this issue and Bcoz the bastard's family has eaten their whole life from Army so now they want to shit in the same bartan. He is trying to become Abdullah Dewana in begaani Shadi.
- Therefore, please share this info to all Bcoz The info is correct and cfm from first hand source.
-----------
Ye babey pohnchey babay hain bachiya :D
@The Sandman

Height of boot licking lol
My friend is flying officer and he told me during Kamra attack no assets were damaged or destroyed, your chirya is BS'ing you like my chirya did. Beside what you wrote also proves army guys were culprit, they should've accept ticket/chalaaan for reckless driving instead of telling Motorway police they are army captions and you are bloody civilian.

Last edited:
We love Pakistan Army, but fact of the matter is government officials are untouchable (all law enforcement institutions) are above the law, 90% time they can get away. Before anyone accuses me of something, I have first hand experience with such tales. Stories such as these really discourages young bright minds to live in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Army? It was in power from 1999-2009. 10 years. Alexander conquered half the known world in 5 years. Genghiz Khan conquered more than half the world in 2 years. Napolean conquered half of Europe, gave France law, reconstituted agriculture, built up state institutions and on the side oversaw the metric measures the world uses today.

Pakistan Army could not sort out the police in that time - so your solution? More of the same? Noi wonder Pakistan is messed up. The answer to lawlessness is not more lawlessness. The answer to might is not more might.

The answer is rule of law and due process.

This is Hater spreading News .....against Army on their own page not even Half News ........Why ..is first thing .....no 1 knows Now what happened just guesses...........But police of all sort ........thana culture ?? it can be change in a day ........The term is ........if have to do that ....Same culture from every Department and walk of life including students.......all we have to do remove TTP from their.....Never talk about Police excluding (Every Musqlim in it )) ... and from everywhere else what r they good for other then helping other TTP ...thats why they r their .....and TTP in POLICE Helps other TTP.......thtas why it is their .......then their a crime takes place and never registered and if does then removed ..as soon as possible ....crime done case closed TTP safe ...for next crime ......every second its happening ......thats why Army is here ..........But with Half a Power .......Kind of .......otherwise in 80s ......it took them just 2-3 months to clear KHI and then they where in interior sindh with the help of clues they got from khi ......2 more months .....and blah blah was closed ......Just TTP wasnt in them ...seen how they play with orignal 1s in police to cheat them as their coleagues ......happened with me myself SO ......................Infact the Police Plans the crime for other TTP ...because who knows better then them the situation ...and how many less and more Police officers will be on duty and where ...for a thana .........and then they r supporting them openly .....because every one will be got cheated ...........of a POlice officers ......T T P is now double trained and using our power against us ..........same is the case in every other dep ......

Last edited:
This is Hater spreading News .....against Army own their own page not even Half News ........Why ..is first thing .....no 1 knows Now what happened just guesses...........But police of all sort ........thana culture ?? it can be change in a day ........The term is ........if have to do that ....Same culture from every Department and walk of life including students.......all we have to do remove TTP from their.....Never talk about Police excluding (Every Musqlim in it )) ... and from everywhere else what r they good for other then helping other TTP ...thats what they r their .....and TTP in POLICE Helps other TTP why is it their for other then this .......then their a crime takes place aand never registered and if does then removed ..as soon as possible ....crime done case closed TTP safe ...for next crime ......every second its happening ......thats why Army is here ..........But with Half a Power .......Kind of .......otherwise in 80s ......it took them just 2-3 months to clear KHI and then they where in interior sindh with the help of clues they got from khi ......2 more months .....and blah blah was closed ......Just TTP wasnt in them ...seen how they play with orignal 1s in police to cheat them as their coleagues ......happened with me myself SO ......................

After reading your highly articulated insight, I have started having a headache.

Back
Top Bottom