What's new

Most-wanted terrorist named in Red Book arrested in Karachi

Pakistan is free for all playground
truth and lies are mixed up so repeatedly that its hard to distinguish.
all neighbours (maybe excluding china) have covert anti Pakistan missions through proxies and their own agents.
Iranians are very meticulous and careful to cover their tracks. so i see these news with overt blatant links to iran with suspicion. only Arabs are brass and blatant in their support of our extremist groups from deobandi faith but not all extremism is essentially foreign funded. we ourselves are very capable to be subhuman without foreign motivation. examples are many.

Your statement "Pakistan is free for all playground " pretty much sums up the reality of the situation.

Pakistan is free for all playground
truth and lies are mixed up so repeatedly that its hard to distinguish.
all neighbours (maybe excluding china) have covert anti Pakistan missions through proxies and their own agents.
Iranians are very meticulous and careful to cover their tracks. so i see these news with overt blatant links to iran with suspicion. only Arabs are brass and blatant in their support of our extremist groups from deobandi faith but not all extremism is essentially foreign funded. we ourselves are very capable to be subhuman without foreign motivation. examples are many.

I wish it was a restricted forum or a closed circle the I would have shared much more, but I will keep it short our opinion as a nation about Chinese is pretty off by a large margin. Your post says it all yes this country is free for all playground barring the fact if you are a resource less Pakistani. New player in the market is another one of our Europe neighboring "brotherly country". We are now a playground for their propaganda war.

Anyways if anyone wishes to penetrate Pakistan with deep rooted decision bending power all they have to do is to cultivate few Pakistani middle and starter bureaucrats, few army officers and few politicians.

For the first and third (if you are from twin cities) remember the massage centers which started popping up for the influential in F sector. A friend of mine lets say may be working for some "sensitive organization" shared the info long time back that these are cultivation centers for their future decision bending and public opinion molding.

For the second party well we have trips for officers don't we? don't want to say more.

Last edited:
I wish it was a restricted forum or a closed circle the I would have shared much more, but I will keep it short our opinion as a nation about Chinese is pretty off by a large margin. Your post says it all yes this country is free for all playground barring the fact if you are a resource less Pakistani. New player in the market is another one of our Europe neighboring "brotherly country". We are now a playground for their propaganda war.

Anyways if anyone wishes to penetrate Pakistan with deep rooted decision bending power all they have to do is to cultivate few Pakistani middle and starter bureaucrats, few army officers and few politicians.

For the first and third (if you are from twin cities) remember the massage centers which started popping up for the influential in F sector. A friend of mine lets say may be working for some "sensitive organization" shared the info long time back that these are cultivation centers for their future decision bending and public opinion molding.

For the second party well we have trips for officers don't we? don't want to say more.
i am in the twin city in 2 months time once travel restrictions are eased. I know the reference and i agree with you.
my friend chosent that brotherly country for his special forces course instead of American army rangers course.
we can speak in private but I know what you got to say

i can't believe that we are arresting people whose sympathizers are sitting in parliament. great job but arrest doesn't mean anything. they will get bail easily. there is a whole network. cancel dual visas. either become irani or pakistani. there is risk attached to everything. this brigade has no aim except dying for iran, even if they have to malign the image of pakistan. do something decisive.

don't share more. they are everywhere. they are inside our system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom