What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

What about this guy huh? He was as Pakistani as you my friend. :pop:

FczLlTh.jpg

His family is still in Pakistan today afaik.

The man is one of Pakistan's greatest heros.

For those that are curious, his name was Wladyslaw Turowicz. A Polish-Pakistan who came to Pakistan as a refugee during world war 2 with his family (along with 30000 other Polish refugees, many of whom settled and still have family in Pakistan). He was an air force pilot and helped pioneer Pakistan's "Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission". He flew an F-86 Sabre, along with other Polish air force pilots, helped successfully defend Lahore from Indian air raids. He passed away at the age of 72 after a traffic accident in Karachi.

His family is still in Pakistan, for those that are wondering. His children married Pakistanis and a Bangladeshi (though they still live in Pakistan).

His wife is over 90 and still teaching Karachi University...I wonder if she voted?

They are a family worth praising, as they've giving so much to Pakistan. Just for allowing them to stay in Pakistan, they've given back 10 fold, plus interest back to Pakistan.

More info can be found on wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_Turowicz#Family

@Chinese-Dragon neither should you....You may get skin cancer as your skin is more prone to it :angel:

My city has the 2nd highest life expectancy in the whole world. :P

Very low rates of skin cancer, heart attack, obesity, etc. Any medical condition you can think of.

Arguably due to the fact that we drink a lot of tea. Chinese tea is supposed to have the highest amount of antioxidants out of any drink.

Last edited by a moderator:
black paint makeup is considered racist throughout the world. So is thinking Pakistanis are martial race and one Pakistani is equal to 10 Indians.

A dark christian has more chance of being abused by words like "chumar" in Pakistan than in India where there are laws against such hate speech.

@nastikan what is chumar? Apni Hindi ithay nai jahr!

india sucks...and there is one more proof of it :rofl:

Thank God I was born in Pakistan and not in the sh!thole to Pakistan's east...

From the update by the surveyors - First, both India and the U.S. are enormous countries; anecdotal interactions are not representative of the whole

@nick_indian ONLY these 2 out of all the countries in the world? Or just a cover up to save a$$ :angel:

Very low rates of skin cancer, heart attack, obesity, etc. Any medical condition you can think of.

Arguably due to the fact that we drink a lot of tea. Chinese tea is supposed to have the highest amount of antioxidants out of any drink.

But your city is still the most racist place in the world according to this ahem... survey :lol:

And the rest of the world including me considers your city as a true blue global city. How foolish of us :P

green tea right ? you have tradition about taking tea right ?

Actually I think dark and fair means different to Pakistanis and Indians, I read some youtube video comments from Indians calling Katrina Calf or whatever her name is, to be more of a Caucasian. If they consider Katrina Calf Caucasian look like, you can imagine what they might mean when they say dark complexion.

I guess for them, what we consider dark, is fair for them...

I agree. That chick does not look dark skinned to me, not in that photo anyways!

@nick_indian ONLY these 2 out of all the countries in the world? Or just a cover up to save a$$ :angel:

My lady friend, do a little bit of reading. The link of the original article is there. Read the update. This is coming straight form the surveyors.

And please take your attention off my a$$.

Oye @BDforever - I've seen your photograph remember - Darrrhii shave kar deiii mereiii bhaii....khuda ke wasteiii ! :fie:

The man is one of Pakistan's greatest heros.

For those that are curious, his name was Wladyslaw Turowicz. A Polish-Pakistan who came to Pakistan as a refugee during world war 2 with his family (along with 30000 other Polish refugees, many of whom settled and still have family in Pakistan). He was an air force pilot and helped pioneer Pakistan's "Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission". He flew an F-86 Sabre, along with other Polish air force pilots, helped successfully defend Lahore from Indian air raids. He passed away at the age of 72 after a traffic accident in Karachi.

His family is still in Pakistan, for those that are wondering. His children married Pakistanis and a Bangladeshi (though they still live in Pakistan).

His wife is over 90 and still teaching Karachi University...I wonder if she voted?

They are a family worth praising, as they've giving so much to Pakistan. Just for allowing them to stay in Pakistan, they've given back 10 fold, plus interest back to Pakistan.

More info can be found on wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_Turowicz#Family

That is really inspiring, I hope, people from around the world would come to live in Pakistan and become its citizen, and contribute to the society, culture and Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom