What's new

Most Advanced Observation Satellite Launched

Superior imaging satellite of gaofen. Any problem? The specification is well documented, with photo as prove. Is that hard for you to swallow it?

I do not have any problem if you quote 1 mm resolution. It is your scientist who finds fault with your satellite.

Last edited:
I do not have any problem if you quote 1 MM resolution. It is your scientist who finds fault with your satellite.
He say that when gaofen has not launched yet. Now, we have something better. But apparently, somebody see a country with No such thing call advancement and someone trying to spread ill info or trying to be selective in your info.

Last edited:
well,mr hariprasad,
do u think u quoted outdated source?

well,mr hariprasad,
do u think u quoted outdated source?

Well Mr. @kuge I have answered it number of times in this particular thread. You can join your brothers in hype without reading my reply.

He say that when gaofen has not launched yet. Now, we have something better. But apparently, somebody see a country with No such thing call advancement and someone trying to spread ill info or trying to be selective in your info.

This is a sign of a narrow minded person who hypes something and says that others have no advancement without realizing that what you called a very advance satellite, same one was launched by us a decade and half back. Enjoy your Hype such as J 31 is better than F35, J 15 is better than Su33 etc etc. It has become your national psyche and my efforts are not enough to reverse it.

Well Mr. @kuge I have answered it number of times in this particular thread. You can join your brothers in hype without reading my reply.

i did....

i did..
all i am asking is did u quote outdated article? yes or no?

BUt at that time also you guys were chanting the same rant that you are much ahead of India. Your scientist busted your myth. With launch of gaofen you have stared your rant once again (Infact you had never stopped). I wish you best of luck.

i did..
all i am asking is did u quote outdated article? yes or no?

No.

No.[/quote]
the article said, “Five or 10 years ago a lot of people said our satellites were no good,” Zhou said. “Even giving the data away for free they did not attract many users. But the government has changed its previous focus from manned space to applications.”

well that was 5 to 10 years ago... obviously outdated imo..
but if u insisted so be it...

the article said, “Five or 10 years ago a lot of people said our satellites were no good,” Zhou said. “Even giving the data away for free they did not attract many users. But the government has changed its previous focus from manned space to applications.”

but if u insisted so be it...[/quote]

Both are different statement. 5 to 10 years back satellite were not good.

People are not ready take data(Applies at the time of making statement) if given free. Has he said that now people are ready to buy DATA?

Change of focus doesn't mean that you closed the 2 generation GAP and move ahead. in 2 years for Mr. Zhou exposing myth of your satellites.

HariPrasad is now just trolling.

OK bye bye!!!!!!!!

i am leaving this thread for you guys to discuss and convince each other that the satellite you launched is really advance and china has surpass India and other countries. you guys can boost the moral of each other.

congratulation for launching very advance satellite!!!!!!!!!

OK bye bye!!!!!!!!

i am leaving this thread for you guys to discuss and convince each other that the satellite you launched is really advance and china has surpass India and other countries. you guys can boost the moral of each other.

congratulation for launching very advance satellite!!!!!!!!!
Haha.. self owned. Can't bring out facts except using an outdated scientist comment as proof India satellite imaging is better. Pathetic.

You want to continue live in delusion? We are fine with it. But if you want to come here and spread mis info about China technology then sorry. You're a big failure.

hi,
given the resolution is 0.8m, swath is 9.6km:
would the image quality as good as swath 48km when the 9.6km-swath is increase to 48km?

otoh, would the image quality as good as swath 9.6km when the48km-swath is decreased to 9.6km?

T.q.

hi,
given the resolution is 0.8m, swath is 9.6km:
would the image quality as good as swath 48km when the 9.6km-swath is increase to 48km?
T.q.

it'd look something like this :D
bXu2kKw.png

hi,
otoh, would the image quality as good as swath 9.6km when the48km-swath is decreased to 9.6km?
T.q.
to get higher res than 0.8m for a 48km swath gaofen-2?
the advertised 0.8m is the max resolution with good enough image sharpness the satellite camera can handle. you can't squeeze for more higher res from orbit.. the image would look like shit just like above. lol.you have to build another satellite from scratch with some compromise...
there are many ways to get high resolution with large swath.. google search.... the gaofen-2 uses multiple lenses combined method based on available news info.. sounds simple, but very complex :lol:

Last edited:
it'd look something like this :D
bXu2kKw.png

what i see in the pictures are probably different pixel resolutions with the same swath coverage.

anyway,imo... i think a similar resolution camera with bigger swath coverage is superior to the one with smaller swath.

but if u insisted so be it...

Both are different statement. 5 to 10 years back satellite were not good.

People are not ready take data(Applies at the time of making statement) if given free. Has he said that now people are ready to buy DATA?

Change of focus doesn't mean that you closed the 2 generation GAP and move ahead. in 2 years for Mr. Zhou exposing myth of your satellites.[/quote]

ok...we have different opinions on that article...fine.

in your opinion which one is better for a similar resolution but different swaths, one smaller & the other bigger?

Back
Top Bottom