What's new

Most Advanced Observation Satellite Launched

And still nobody is redy to purchase images though offerred at free of cost. Enjoy!!!!!!!

and your proof for that is?

and no i wont accept your imagination and fantasy as evidence of anything.

I quote your scientist Mr. Zhou.

i keep quoting him to you, but you apparently cant read.

what part of 5 to 10 years ago cant you understand?

This thread is going hay wire..... Can we we give up discussion based on feelings and stick to object comparison?
Please list the parameter which can be used to call a satellite more advance, then we can compare and make conclusion.

Why are you back? Are you going back on your words?

Because some idiots keep on quoting nonsense and false information making my post as the base. Actually I am not interested to come back. I waited for few days but you guys keep posting BS.

Because some idiots keep on quoting nonsense and false information making my post as the base. Actually I am not interested to come back. I waited for few days but you guys keep posting BS.

you are the only one "quoting nonsense" and "false information "

anyone can check out what you posted, how you insisted that mr.zhou said china was 2 gens behind,when i have again and again proven that he in fact never said such a thing. anyone, literally just has to read the initial article to see how you have lied, how you insinuated that china currrently is somehow behind india, yet the only bit of evidence you can provide is an article on how 5 to 10 years ago china was behind. yet we know for a fact that the gf-2 is quite literally better than anything india is known to be operating right now.

unable to acknowledge the facts, all you can do is spout the same, already disproved, lies, and you claim i post BS?

you are the only one "quoting nonsense" and "false information "

anyone can check out what you posted, how you insisted that mr.zhou said china was 2 gens behind,when i have again and again proven that he in fact never said such a thing. anyone, literally just has to read the initial article to see how you have lied, how you insinuated that china currrently is somehow behind india, yet the only bit of evidence you can provide is an article on how 5 to 10 years ago china was behind. yet we know for a fact that the gf-2 is quite literally better than anything india is known to be operating right now.

unable to acknowledge the facts, all you can do is spout the same, already disproved, lies, and you claim i post BS?

The statement of Mr. Zhuo is made in 2012 just 2 years ago. Do not put your wishful thinking of " 5 to 10 years" in post. It will not help to prove anything except getting thank from some some trolls like you.

The statement of Mr. Zhuo is made in 2012 just 2 years ago. Do not put your wishful thinking of " 5 to 10 years" in post.

you wonder why i think you cant read very well, well this is why. i had never claimed the article is 5 to 10 years old. i claimed that mr.zhou was talking about being very much behind 5 to 10 years ago

quote from article "“Five or 10 years ago a lot of people said our satellites were no good,” Zhou said."

It will not help to prove anything except getting thank from some some trolls like you.

it helps prove that all you have done this whole time is lie and lie and lie again and again, even while i have proven with facts that nearly everything you have said is wrong

im a toll? i think any normal person here can see who the troll with their head buried in the sand is.

you wonder why i think you cant read very well, well this is why. i had never claimed the article is 5 to 10 years old. i claimed that mr.zhou was talking about being very much behind 5 to 10 years ago

quote from article "“Five or 10 years ago a lot of people said our satellites were no good,” Zhou said."

it helps prove that all you have done this whole time is lie and lie and lie again and again, even while i have proven with facts that nearly everything you have said is wrong

im a toll? i think any normal person here can see who the troll with their head buried in the sand is.

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!

keep HariPrasad away from sharp objects and high windows..

some pics taken by gaofen-2.... 0.8m res and large area

images are bigger originally. stupid imgur keeps resizing to smaller ..lol

6a1f4a0ba42c24de4efcaf32223b6561.jpg

dd682e8c4183b389277cc71bd849770f.jpg

20ad75dd8d520ea9618b2aff6fef2cfd.jpg

7d5059261bbf35d826d80f17e9de5b09.jpg

crop from above images. couldn't upload full size. too big..
5d445fc13382663037d95222adfe17ab.jpg

----------------------
----------------------
----------------------
ikonos 0.8m
072348c20573527bf38a8ea0754aa770.jpg

geoeye 0.5m
4a5d2fb5f93c4ad645f93d0dde6d2cba.jpg

Last edited:

the small chinese words on the bottom of the pics says that these are a combination/composite of both the 0.8m resolution panchromatic and the 3.2m multispectral shots.

the result is basically a ~1m resolution shot in full color

View attachment 98009
View attachment 98023
View attachment 98006
View attachment 98007
crop from above images. couldn't upload full size. too big..
View attachment 98380
----------------------
----------------------
----------------------
ikonos 0.8m
View attachment 98398
geoeye 0.5m
View attachment 98399

@HariPrasad

Back
Top Bottom