What's new

Most Advanced Observation Satellite Launched

Your and your fellow Chinese face saving has little meaning after chinese scientist hiself accepting the fact that CHinese satellite imaginary is 2 generation behind India, Japan and France. However you try hard, fact is going to remain fact.

how thick is your head?
not only can you not comprehend what's written in the article and by members here you apparently have your head in the sand as well. realize for just a minute that its 2014,

and how many times do we have to point out to you that no scientist ever said "CHinese satellite imaginary is 2 generation behind India", that statement is pulled from the indian fanboy's arse. but hey don't let facts stop your fantasy

no one denies that chinese satellites before GF-2 has lesser resolution than contemporary japanese, american or indian sats, however as the article pointed out that was, quote "five or ten years ago" end quote. if you would look at the calendar for a minute, it is not five or ten years ago, its is 2014 and in 2014, GF-2 has a comparable resolution but able to image a far larger piece of land than any indian satellites and we know for a fact GF-3,4, and 5 is planned in the next two years extending china's newly acquired lead over india.

but hey i know you'll just ignore all the facts here and harp about some imaginary 2-generation gap that only exists in a indian fanboy's wet dreams.

Congradulation bro!
challenge and aim to be on top
We can learn alot from you
Pak Chin dosti zindabad.

HariPrasad has been thoroughly humiliated. He has already accepted that India is behind in this area in his mind but his ego won't allow him to admit he got it wrong.

He can't even produce a single fact to prove Indian imaging satelite superior compare to Chinese one instead keep humping on Mr Zhou words. More or less show his desperation. :lol:

Mr Zhow say HariPrasad is self pwned. So he must be it too, right? :lol:

how thick is your head?
not only can you not comprehend what's written in the article and by members here you apparently have your head in the sand as well. realize for just a minute that its 2014,

and how many times do we have to point out to you that no scientist ever said "CHinese satellite imaginary is 2 generation behind India", that statement is pulled from the indian fanboy's arse. but hey don't let facts stop your fantasy

no one denies that chinese satellites before GF-2 has lesser resolution than contemporary japanese, american or indian sats, however as the article pointed out that was, quote "five or ten years ago" end quote. if you would look at the calendar for a minute, it is not five or ten years ago, its is 2014 and in 2014, GF-2 has a comparable resolution but able to image a far larger piece of land than any indian satellites and we know for a fact GF-3,4, and 5 is planned in the next two years extending china's newly acquired lead over india.

but hey i know you'll just ignore all the facts here and harp about some imaginary 2-generation gap that only exists in a indian fanboy's wet dreams.

All of you are same. Big in Ego and zero in comprehension skill. Your effort to counter the horrible truth about Chinese satellite by none other than Chinese scientist is ridiculous. Keep posting lie to boost your ego. No body wants to buy your satellite images though offered free.

All of you are same. Big in Ego and zero in comprehension skill. Your effort to counter the horrible truth about Chinese satellite by none other than Chinese scientist is ridiculous. Keep posting lie to boost your ego. No body wants to buy your satellite images though offered free.

Look how self denial this Indian is. He is an Ah Q and now shot back at us? I challenge you to produce concrete solid facts to rebuke qwerty #67 and beidou2000 #49 post instead of keep humping Mr Zhou golden words which is outdated to describe China imaging satelite in 2014 compare to Indian antique. So who is the self denial?

Look how self denial this Indian is. He is an Ah Q and now shot back at us? I challenge you to produce concrete solid facts to rebuke qwerty #67 and beidou2000 #49 post instead of keep humping Mr Zhou golden words which is outdated to describe China imaging satelite in 2014 compare to Indian antique. So who is the self denial?

Do not expose your high IQ. I have quoted statement of none other than chinese scientist. What else do you need. Should I quote the romeos of PDF instead who keeps posting their hyper nationalist , Jingoist bluff on forum.

Do not expose your high IQ. I have quoted statement of none other than chinese scientist. What else do you need. Should I quote the romeos of PDF instead who keeps posting their hyper nationalist , Jingoist bluff on forum.
Oh? Quote Mr Zhou outdate words again? Why not you ask him again in 2014. Besides Mr Zhou words, do you have something better to prove your point. So no even a single Indian fellow come in to weight your words. Becos you are fighting a lost clause. Does being stubborn will turn lie into truth? I really pity your foolishness. Precisely Indian never move ahead of China becos of too many talk instead of work.

You guys are big jokes on the forum. You fly a Copy pest plane and you say it better than Su33, You test a missile and say it can hit US with 3 bombs, You launch a satellite and say it is most advance but no body wants to buy DATA though given at free of cost. To demonstrate your might in space, you launch a mars mission (With Russian rocket), you can not carry out trajectory correction and it fall on earth in 2 days. When your own scientist expose that, you guys start ranting to prove him wrong. You can try hard to prove that your satellite is very advance. It will prove your foolishness more and might of Chinese satellite imaginary less.
ok...ok...
this has been boring.
Y not i be moderator?
as some ones have posted data for comparison,
could hariprasad please do the same? simply data...ok?

again with the chinese scientist, clearly you must have the english languege skills of a 5 year old,

so once again, the scientist never said china was 2 generations behind, and he was talking about being behind others before gf-2 when into action, which no one disagreed with, no one here ever denied that gf-1 had lessor resolution, no one here denies that china even now is behind the likes of the US. what we are saying is that,china has a much more active space program than india, and with the launch of gf-2 china right this moment has a better panchromatic imaging system in orbit than india.

if you disagree,point out a specific part you dissagree with, and while you are at it, go study 3rd grade english, because once again no chinese scientist ever said "china is 2 generation behind india", and when he says images could not be given away he was talking about years ago when china couldnt even come close to what public US companies could offer, he was not talking about current nor future capabilities

china has a much more active space program than india, and with the launch of gf-2 china right this moment has a better panchromatic imaging system in orbit than india.

And still nobody is redy to purchase images though offerred at free of cost. Enjoy!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom